• Published 23rd Apr 2015
  • 1,027 Views, 6 Comments

You Sure know how to Hold a Grudge. - Solar Caesar



Cyril the changeling is captured by Princess Celestia and her Royal Guards. The next thing he knows he's sitting in a room, and being questioned by the Captain of the Guard himself. Will he keep his cool?

  • ...
5
 6
 1,027

A VERY Rude awakening.

"Ugh"

Cyril Groggily opened his eyes.

Where am I? he thought.

He felt his forehead with his hoof. It was apparently bandaged.

He looked down,revealing that he was sitting in a chair.

He was unsure if he had sprouted blood under the bandage. But he didn't feel the need to take it off just yet.

"Ahem"

Uh-oh.

He recognized that voice.

That was PRINCESS CADANCE.

He looked up. It was definitely her.

And she did not look happy.

And beside her, were ponies who he would've been perfectly fine with if he never had seen again.

The Elements of Harmony(Pinkie Pie,Rainbow Dash,Applejack,Rarity,Fluttershy,and Twilight Sparkle),Shining Armor,and Princess Celestia.

Everyone just stared at him.

"Um, this...isn't what it looks like." Cyril said nervously.

"Really?" said Cadance. "Because what it looks like, is that one of the things that almost RUINED my wedding, came back to take Equestria down from the inside!!!"

"Uh, no disrespect or anything Princess," Cyril said "But from what I heard, it was a pretty good wedding."

"Oh it was a FANTABULOUS wedding!!!" said Pinkie Pie "The cake was delicious, and the decor was-"
But she is cut off by Twilight, who had to mash her hoof over Pinkie Pie's mouth.
"Now that there are no distractions," said Twilight "I would like it if you would explain why you are here."
Cyril was about to say something, but hesitated.

This was a difficult question.

The truth was, he didn't really know why he was here.

Maybe I should be honest with them, he thought. They would understand.

At least he hoped they would.

Sighing,he told them the truth:

"I don't know."
Everyone looked surprised.
Did I just make it worse?he thought.
The Captain of the Guard, Shining Armor, simply walked over to the Changeling.

"Can you pass me that Baseball Bat you brought with you, Dash?"

Yep, I made it worse. thought Cyril.
grabbing the bat, the captain spoke,

"Now listen here, you Freak." Shining fumed.
"What happens here, stays here, you got it?"
"Other than being vermin-"

"Captain!"

He didn't even look at Celestia.

"-you have nothing to do except talking."

"Now we are going to ask you again,and you are going to answer truthfully and nothing else."

Cyril nodded.
"Good." said the Captain.
"Wait." said Celestia "maybe you were not clear enough." Celestia said.
"I will ask the questions now, Captain. Plus, that treatment was VERY uncalled for." she said angrily.
Shining stepped away from the Changeling, snickering.
"First,"said the Princess of the Day "What is your full name, or 'Drone Number'?"
"Cyril Cristoff DeVale, Drone Number 2531"
"Good, now why were you in the Everfree forest last night?"
"I was on a hike.The Queen gave me permission to. I was foolish, however, and forgot my map AND my compass."
"How do we know your not lying?" Rainbow Dash scowled.
" You can check my Backpack, It's all I have." said the Changeling.
"We'll do that later." said Cadance "Shining, Sweetheart, would you put him in the guest room for me?"
"Uh, of course Honey" the Captain said "but I'll have to put a few guards in the front."

"Good."the Princess said. But then she turned to the Changeling."But do you have a quick phone call you want to make?"
Hm, she was nicer than he thought.
......
*bing*
"Yes, if you don't mind." Cyril said.
Cyril had a plan to get out of here quickly.
And it would probably not work.
But why not try it?

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 is up!!!
It was obviously longer than the first one.
But still, yay me! :yay:
Life gets in the way,so expect more weekly.