• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 845 Views, 7 Comments

Key of Izanagi - IceDragonKing

  • ...
10
 7
 845

Reconquista of The Cauldron

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Gisaku, Beware the Batman, TMNT 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gisaku, Beware the Batman, TMNT 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Mictlan is the name of the Underworld in Aztec Mythology in reality. But here, it is the name of the Underworld of Equestria. The Giant Rats are on the side of the heroes like the League of Assassins

and they are not the pets of Rat King, because Rat King never been exist.

Chapter 7 Reconquista Of The Cauldron

Nighttime, at Front of the Tlachihualtepetl...

"Now Ahuizolt..." said Daring Do and she's pick up the piece of nature.

"I would like to take this, if you don't mind..." said Daring Do and she's turn to look at animal comrades of Ahuizolt.

"Any of you have a problem?" asked Daring Do and all of the animals are still stand at where they are.

"Now... let's go!" said Daring Do.

"Wait! You should give it to us!" said Rainbow Dash.

"But this is a key to set free of Quetzalcoatl! I have to do what I promise!" said Daring Do.

"Right! We set him free first. Then, we go out and find the other pieces!" said Donnie.

"Okay!" said Daring Do and she's run inside them temple with the others.

Meanwhile at Manehattan...

"Here we are!" said Genghis Frog.

"Finally, back at home!" said Slash.

"You four! Take Leonardo and Michelangelo, go with Raph take care of them! We don't want anything to happen to them!" said Napoleon.

"Yes sir!" said Frog Soldiers and he's carry cradles that Leo and Mikey are on with other three Frog Soldiers into the alley with Raph.

"Now on! Our journey has ended. But our work is just begun! We have to take back our home! We have to take back The Cauldron!"Said Attila

"TAKE BACK THE CAULDRON!" shouted Frog Soldiers, Pete, Sir Malachi and Dr. Rockwell.

"Follow me!" said Slash and he's riding his Giant Rat to The Cauldron. The rest of the army are following him. When they all reach to the place. They saw the destroyed shuttle-like chariots are appear as the wall in front of them.

"It looks like that the Kraang didn't change its look," said Slash.

"We can thanks the Kraang by slashing them!" said Rasputin .

"Ready to kick some droids butts?" asked Napoleon.

"Since the day we got mutated by them!" said Genghis Frog.

"Then let's start this fight!"Said Napoleon and he's ride his Giant Rat toward the wall made of shuttle-like chariots and jump cross it.

"Let's go!"Said Slash and he's ride his Giant Rat follow him. Then the rest of the army.

Meanwhile on the Building nearby...

"The fishes are hooked!" said Mr. Toad and he's take sip at a cup of tea.

"We will have our army back!" said Professor Pyg and he's grab a biscuit to eat and then take a sip at a cup of tea.

"With this!" said Mr. Toad and he's grab a Kraang Mind Control Device out from his pocket.

"They should have listen to me like you, him and those mutated Squirrels." said Professor Pyg.

In the meantime, at the Tlachihualtepetl...

"Here we are!" said Daring Do as she's point to the gate before her.

"And what's next?" asked Rarity

"There!" said Daring Do and she's quickly put the piece of nature into the hole-in-shape of the piece. Then, the piece is glowing but not color of gold. It's glowing in pink.

"Wait a minute..." said Donnie and then he's realize what the situation was and quickly grab the girls out from here. Then, the gate is explode.

"BOOM!"

"What just happened?" asked Applejack.

"This whole thing is a trap by Gorkan and the Kraang!" said Donnie.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"The Kraang already take the piece of nature with them and replaced it with a painted crystal from the Dimension X! That is why my Mutagen Tracker found nothing wrong!" said Donnie

"But look on bright side! We're now free Quetzalcoatl," said Daring Do and then the Feathered Seprent with bird wings known as Quetzalcoatl fly out from the temple.

"Finally! After being imprisoned for 900 years! I am free! What can I do for you, my savers?" asked Quetzalcoatl.

"We would like to know how did our enemies can fooled us," said Donnie.

"Let's see..." said Quetzalcoatl and his snake eyes glowing green.

"I saw a frog... a grey-blue frog... with long frills at chin and other two as mustache. This frog's also wearing a cloak with eye symbol on it," said Quetzalcoatl

"You mean... him?" asked Donnie and Quetzalcoatl nods to him.

"This can't be good!" said Donnie.

"Now I got a work to do at Mictlan," said Quetzalcoatl.

"Mictlan?" asked Daring Do.

"The real name of the Underworld," said Quetzalcoatl and he's fly away in the sky and disappear.

Meanwhile, in Manehattan, at The Cauldron...

"BOOM!"

"Kraang! Attack all Non-Kraang! Repeat! Attack all Non-Kraang!" said Kraang and Slash hit him with his mace and ride his Giant Rat to fight the other squad of Kraang Droids.

"BOOYAKASHA!" shouted Napoleon as he's riding his Giant Rat to confront a squad of Kraang Droids and he's hit them all with his Giant Rat.

The Frog Soldiers are slashing the Kraang with their pikes. Genghis Frog are fighting the Kraang with his axe. Attila, did like what Napoleon did,

riding his own Giant Rat to step on the Kraang Droids. Sir Malachi using his magic wand to create the illusion of a Dragon and burning the Kraang Droids, make them can't move.

Dr. Rockwell is using the hammer made of rock and wood to hit at the Kraang Droids that are standing before him. He is also punch them with his fist.

Pete the Pigeon uses the pike like what the Frog Soldiers are using to fight the Kraang Droids. In an hour, the Kraang are all wipe out, leaving only their droid bodies.

"This place is our once again! We have won!" said Attila.

"YEAH!" shouted All Mutants.