• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 845 Views, 7 Comments

Key of Izanagi - IceDragonKing

  • ...
10
 7
 845

Fight for the Piece

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Gisaku, Beware the Batman, TMNT 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gisaku, Beware the Batman, TMNT 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 6 Fight For The Piece!

Later in the Forest...

"From the Mutagen Tracker. It should be... over there!" said Donnie and he's run into the bush with the girls.

"WHAT?!" asked Donnie.

"What is it Donnie?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"The Kraang... the Kraang... they accidentally left it on the ground!" said Donnie.

"WHAT?!" asked Rainbow Dash, Daring Do, Rarity and Applejack.

"What an easy one!" said Daring Do and she's walk out from the bush to pick it up.

"Hold on! It might be trap!" said Donnie but Daring Do grabs it and nothing is happening to her.

"What?! How did... this doesn't make any sense!" said Donnie and then he's hear something from the bush.

"ROARRR!"

A creature jump out from the bush, revealing to be Ahuizolt and his animal comrades.

"Ahuizolt!"Said Daring Do.

"Daring Do!"Said Ahuizolt and then a group of Kraang Droids run out from the forest and aim their laser guns to them.

"And what are these things?!" asked Daring Do.

"The Kraang!" said Donnie.

"The what now?!" asked Ahuizolt.

"It is the one of the Turtles that is known as Donatello," said Kraang.

"Kraang must exterminate the one known as Donatello," said Kraang and he's shooting laser along with the other Kraang.

They all scatter. Ahuizolt and his animal comrades fight against the Kraang Droids with their paws. Daring Do kick at Kraang Droid's head, take its laser gun

and shoot laser to the other Kraang Droids. Rarity and Applejack use the ninja weapons that they got to slash the Kraang Droids apart. Rainbow Dash use the nunchucks

hit at heads of the Kraang Droids that stand in her way. Donnie using his Bo-Staff hit at heads of the Kraang Droids then activate its blade and slash the other Kraang Droids apart.

"Very easy!" said Rainbow Dash.

"This might be just the first wave!"Said Donnie and Ahuizolt uses his tail-handed to grab Daring Do and use his left hand to take the piece of the key that found by Daring Do out.

"Whatever this piece is. It must be very valuable enough for you go after it! Then, I will take it!" said Ahuizolt and he's run away with his animal comrades.

"Quick! We have to go after him!" said Daring Do.

"To the Shellraiser!" said Donnie and he's run with the girls to the Shellraiser and drive following Ahuizolt and his animal comrades.

They all are following him and his minions for an hour. Now the both groups are stop at the place where Daring Do wants to come; Tlachihualtepetl.

After Ahuizolt and his animal comrades came out from the bush, they have to shock and fear of what are standing in front of them.

"This won't be good!"Said Ahuizolt as he's shaking in fear with his animal comrades. Then, the Shellrasier come out from the bush and nearly crash at him and his animals.

Standing before all of them are a small army formed from two squads of Kraang Droids and three Laser Cannons.

"Kraang commands to attack all Non-Kraang!" said Kraang and he's activate the Laser Cannon that he's using and shooting laser to to his enemies along with the other Kraang.

"AAAAHHHHH!" screamed Ahuizolt and he's run away with his animal comrades to the left side and then come back and attack the Kraang Droids that standing before them.

In Shellraiser...

"I got an idea. Daring Do, you goes to the Trash Cannon and shoot all Kraang. Now I'm going to drive to confront the Kraang!"said Donnie.

"What?!" asked Rarity.

"Are you crazy?!" asked Applejack.

"There is a razor-toothed crusher at the bumper. I can using it to bite the Kraang Droids into pieces!" said Donnie.

"Hope you know what you are doing!" said Rarity.

"This going to be awesome!" said Rainbow Dash and Donnie drives the Shellraiser to confront an army of the Kraang. Daring Do climbs up to the Trash Cannon

and shoot the Hot Trash Cannonballs to the Kraang Droids. Donnie activates the razor-toothed crusher and bite all Kraang Droids that standing before the Shellraiser.

Meanwhile, Ahuizolt made his way to the a Laser Cannon and throw the Kraang Droid that control it out and shooting laser to all Kraang Droids before him.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!"Laughed Ahuizolt as he's shooting laser to all Kraang Droids in his way. Two Laser Cannons turn to Ahuizolt and aim to him but then,

two Hot Trash Cannonballs are shoot out and hit at the Kraang Droids that controlling both Laser Cannons. Then, another one hit at face of Ahuizolt.

"Ooh..." said Ahuizolt and he's fall to unconscious.

"Oh yeah! We won!" said Daring Do.