• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 1,138 Views, 23 Comments

My Little Ponies - moench123



A strange light makes an outcasted human live with ponies and raise them to become his daughters

  • ...
18
 23
 1,138

Chapter Five: Together Again

Friday afternoon as of right now. School is done for the week. My brother is going to buffalo again to get some parkour in. that means house and ponies all to me. I see the ponies looking outside; they are desperate for fresh air. I open all the window and doors but keep the screen doors closed. They keep asking why they can’t leave the house, its because they know what would happen. They just want to hear the story again. They run and play, then I get a call from my friend Gabe.
“yo, Aric. Can I come over? I’m bored.” I think for a bit, then I say to hang on and I leave the house for a sec.
“ok, Gabe listen, you can help me out right now, yes you can come over but you are a brony, and you would flip out if you saw characters from the show in my house. But let me tell you know, I do have characters running around the house. I just recently had to talk to applejack and Rainbow Dash and tell them the truth but they are the only ones that know. Listen, you can come over, they have always wanted to meet someone other than me and my brother.” I hang up then walk inside again.

About 30 minutes later I hear knocking on the door, I tell the ponies to wait here while I go get the guest. They all sit in excitement and silence.
“Hey Gabe, they are all in the living room. Just a thing, you can’t tell anyone, that I have these. Ok?” he nods in understanding and walks inside. We sit down and I call for the ponies to come out. Rainbow Dash and Flitter are first ones to show, they fly out and almost tackles Gabe. They have gotten big. They now stand almost 3 feet tall. Like a normal sized dog. We hang out for a while then we eat dinner, and then play some video games like grand trismo and stuff. Not anything brutal like F.E.A.R. 3 or anything. Then finally it’s 1:30 at night. Most ponies have gone to bed except Rainbow Dash and Flitter. They seem to like Gabe. Finally at 4:30 at night we pass out. Rainbow Dash wakes up and flies over to us quietly and kisses my forehead.
“I love you daddy” I was hardly awake but I heard it. A tear falls from my face after she leaves.
“I love you too,” I whisper as she is flying away. I smile as she looks back. She is my daughter now, I don’t think she is leaving.