• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 813 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Visitor... At The Wrong Time - TheUltimateBrony-Class-S



An unofficial sequel to The Path of Damnation. And... just let you all know I DO NOT OWN MLP or The Path of Damnation and all credit goes to their rightful owners... A boy who has lived a good life more than just his friends and family... power...

  • ...
11
 6
 813

Prologue: Old Life is BORING...

Author's Note:

Right now this fanfic is currently my VERY FIRST fanfic I've wrote... So, I hope you enjoy the prologue...
DISCLAIMER: I don't own MLP nor do I own The Path of Damnation :twilightblush:.

My name is Alexander Hamilton Rutherford, well most people call me 'Al' or 'Alex', I live in Washington D.C. and I'm 18 years just out of high school getting ready to go to college. I am a prodigy and its helped me all the way through high school and it helped get to the one college I wanted to go to... ITT Technical Institute. I have temp. job as a artist, because I love to draw, and get quite alot of money for it... anyway that's not the job i consider having my entire life. No, the only job I want to do is make video games that are 20% cooler than most popular games. Most people could say my life here... well you could say I have a... 'perfect' life. That's not how it feels to me... my life is not... exactly how I want it. I love to draw because it shows me I put my mind out there... and my favorite piece is the one with 'Dark' Twilight, as people call her, and King Sombra standing side-by-side. The reason I love this one is because it has my favorite My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic pony AND villain. In case you're wondering, yes I am a brony... or a guy whom knows what 'girly' means, and that that likes the show i just mentioned... to me it's NOT 'girly' if I were to think of something to describe that show then I would say... mature... yes, that's it mature. And I would love it if they reformed King Sombra or made Twilight turn evil in the show and paired them up with each other so that I can finally consider myself... a little more like them... in a way. The one thing I want most in my life is one thing and one thing only... power. Not any ordinary power though... I mean like magic or even dark magic type of power. Yet... there is no such thing so i might as well get on with my life.


Alex logs off his computer when he finish making his blog in a brony community site and turns it off, and heads off to do his work 'I kind of almost want to go to that world that Lucidenn made where Twilight turned evil and ruled the Crystal Empire together with King Sombra... what was it called?... Ah... that's right The Path of Damnation...'. Just when Alex finished that thought, he had something like a spark go off in his head. 'What in Tartarus...?'. Alex looked around trying to figure out what just happened to cause that to happen. When he saw nothing he shrugged and went to his art room where is his many creations hang on the walls. They were quite well done pictures... on the left he had a few pictures where each one of the 'mane 6' stood and fought King Sombra... and on the right were pictures of either (regular) Twilight Sparkle fighting each one of the villains from MLP and other bad guys from different shows and/or video games, especially the highly detailed ones or Dark Twilight fighting her mentor, Princess Celestia, her sister, Princess Luna, anyone of her friends, or a good guy from another show or video game. But his front wall held what he knows as his "Masterpieces". The pictures there had King Sombra and Twilight Sparkle/Dark Twilight either standing side-by-side or back-to-back fighting anyone who is willing to either hurt them or seperate them permanently. As Alex was going to sit in his chair and begin drawing a picture that a client demanded him to draw... he heard something flash and the wall directly behind him turns into a set of doors... made out of black crystal. When Alex saw this he slowly made his way to the doors without noticing the material the doors are made of... he open them, entered them, and closed them behind him. When those doors closed they disappeared and the acted like it never had doors on them before.