• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 4,676 Views, 97 Comments

Forced Memories, Forced Mothers - Kirito-Persona



sometimes even the moon needs a child to call its own. Hypno story involving Twi and Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
12
 97
 4,676

Prelude: The Nightmares Solitude

The Nightmares Solitude

The moon shined down brightly upon Equestria this night as it always did, providing light to the busy citizens still up at this hour. Many of them so busy with their jobs, friends, and general hustle and bustle that they hardly noticed the dark mare like constellation upon the moon's surface. Nightmare Moon pondered this fact from inside her lunar prison high above the busy ponies and was angered greatly by it.

"Even when I stare down upon them my subjects refuse to acknowledge their rightful ruler!" She thought to herself in anguish.

It just wasn't fair to her! When she had brought forth the night she was ignored and even feared! But now that her "former" sister was doing the job everypony loved her and even stayed up during the night when Celestia ran it! Why? What had Celestia done that she herself had not as Luna?

Luna.. that sad little princess who simply wanted to be loved and adored by her subjects. And why shouldn't she? She was just as relevant as Celestia, just as important, just as powerful! Heck she was even more powerful then the Sun princess due to her control of the stars! Nightmare sighed in sadness. When she took over Luna's body and mind she felt her sadness and agony at being unloved for what she was and it became a part of Nightmare herself when she took over.

For over a thousand years she lay trapped inside the moon itself with no way of escape. All she could do was look down upon the ponies who worshiped Celestia for doing the duty that she stole. Well perhaps some revenge would be an appropriate course of action against her supposed "sister." Yes indeed perhaps Celestia might enjoy loosing something precious of her own to Nightmare. Something that could act as a way to destroy her from the inside and give Nightmare the thing she deserved the most. Equestria.

And one day Nightmare found just what that thing was, or more specifically who. Celestia had taken on a young pupil called Twilight Sparkle who loved Celestia very much as a teacher and displayed great affinity for magic of all kinds. And in her Nightmare saw just what she needed. A pupil, a worshiper, an agent against Celestia and perhaps most important of all. A daughter

Someone to finally love Nightmare and tell her she was worth something in the world. A little bit of family to give her rule more purpose and reason then revenge. Someone to call her mother and make her feel loved and cherished like her so called subjects never could. And taking that love from her archrival would be the icing on the cake.

Author's Note:

Hello everypony! New user and this is my first story! I'm a little worried about how good it is and I imagine it will need some editing. Please offer any constructive criticism if you can and I will try to follow it! please like this story if you do and if you don't that's perfectly fine!

11-15-14: FINALLY edited this chapter! First edit ever yes!