• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 1,613 Views, 31 Comments

The Best In the World in Equestria - Rated R-Superstar



What if I told you that I just started wrestling again. Crazy, right? Now what would you say if I told you I wrestled in a land of magical technicolored hors- er... I mean ponies.

  • ...
13
 31
 1,613

Chapter 1: The Land of Equestria

Author's Note:

FIRST STORY BY ME EVER!! Let me know if there is any information on Both CM Punk and MLP I should put, but not on who I should fight, cause I already have that planned.

Hello everyone, I wanted to share a certain event that happened to me a week ago. The reason I'm writing this now is because, my fingers finally healed from my match I had. I know. I wasn't suppose to wrestle anymore. However, it doesn't matter so much to why I was wrestling, it's where I was wrestling.

This is how the day was going a week ago: I was sitting on my coach watching a tournament in ice hockey between "The Los Angeles Kings" and my favourite of course "The Chicago BlackHawks". I had a bag of Doritos and Water with me as I was watching, normally fans would just have something alcoholic, which makes them more excited then how you are right now. I didn't drink any beer, or whiskey cause you know, Straight Edge. After the BlackHawks won, and several minutes of me yelling for joy I started skipping through channels. I came across Monday Night Raw "Oh look, its my favorite company, with my favorite event." I said with a pretty obvious sarcastic tone. I wanted to just turn off the TV and go to bed, but then I heard the worst commentator (Michael Cole) saying the next up coming match was for the divas championship and it was going to be AJ, going up against Nikki Bella. I haven't seen AJ in a while, her being so busy with wrestling and entertaining folks from America and the rest of the world, so I decided to watch my girl show Nikki, who's the boss of all divas.

After the match, and once again yelling for joy on AJ winning, I shut off my TV, and changed into some clothes. I wore a pair of blue jeans that were size 33x33

a pair of black Nike Free 5.0 V4 Mens Running Shoes, Black and White
/

and something I thought I'd never wear again, my old black "CM PUNK Fist" t-shirt, with the label on the back "Best In the World, CM Punk"
and then I went for a walk.

I always go for casual walks around the streets, going by the tattoo parlor that I live just above. I use to have peace on these streets when I go out for my morning jog, but fans from WWE are always hanging around to get a look at me, say hello, take pictures, or have me sign autographs. They don't annoy me in any way that I want them to go away, I just wish I could have one day to myself, no fans, nothing. During my walks around the city I would always go to this one park, Portage Park.

This was the same park I went to when I was growing up, and still do. During the evenings, I would have the park all to myself, I don't think the fans knew that I would come here, because there's never a horde of wrestling fans or UFC fans.

Oh, thats right!!

Since I got fired from WWE, I've been training in mixed martial arts, so I could try my luck out at UFC. I had many interviews about my sudden jump to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, saying that it my be alot different from WWE, and that it'll be hard to make into the company, but I was confident I would get through it. I also got to relive history when I had many doubters and haters telling me "You're not gonna make in this place". Just like I was doubted at WWE, that I wasn't gonna be someone big, and I was never going to hold a title. In the end however, I proved them wrong. I went from being an underdog and made myself into one of the biggest stars in the business.

I promised myself and to everyone that I would do the same at UFC.

As I walked through the park, I liked looking at the trees, seeing the leaves, and watching squirrels collect nuts, OH, thats right! It was the beginning of winter, and a lot of people were starting to decorate their homes, and hanging up christmas trees. Its not really as cold as you'd think, I mean I only had an adidas jacket at the time.

After I had finished walking around the park for several hours, it was starting to get late, I think it was 11:02pm at the time, or so it said on a big clock next to some path lights, so I started to walk home. The streets of Chicago can be very quiet and abandoned at that hour, I kinda liked it. After some more time of walking back home, I finally arrived to my apartment. I reached for my keys I had in my jacket, opened the door, and waltz in. I looked at my clock that hung on the wall of my living room, and it said it was 12:10am. I took off my jacket, and hang it on my coat hangers that I had next to my front door, I was ready to take of my shoes, my clothes, and drop dead on my bed, when all of a sudden...

"Hey, what the fucks happening?!" I said both shockingly and scared at the same time.

I couldn't move, my body just became a statue right there and then. All of a sudden, I was engulfed by a white light that appeared from my legs, I couldn't tell what was happening, so I shut eyes and was expecting for the worst.


Earlier in Equestria (Canterlot):

"Nopony is willing to fight the Minitor?" asked Princess Celestia

"I'm afraid so sister." said Luna"The celestial, and lunar guards are too afraid, I as well am afraid."

"No Princess, we can't give up now, all of Equestria is depending on us!" said Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"She's right aunt Tia, there must be somepony who would be willing to take this task." Cadence said with much worry. She was so afraid for her subjects at the Crystal Empire, her husband, and for her sister, Twilight.

"What about you Cadence?" responded Celestia "Do any of the guards from the Crystal Empire dare step forward to the task?" Cadence looked down, frowning, and examining the patterns on the Lithium floor.

"No aunt Tia, the crystal guards are just as afraid as the lunar and celestial gurads." A dead quiet silence took over the room, nopony had anything to say. The silence was broken at the sound of giggling, Twilight knew it couldn't have been Pinkie Pie or any other of her friends, and especially not spike, they were all back in Ponyville. Twilight, Luna, and Cadence all looked at each other, Luna looked to her sister, with a questioning experssion on her face. Cadence and Twilight followed her gaze. They saw Princess Celestia who had be sitting on her throne the whole time, her eyes were closed, and she was smiling. Luna then asked

"Sister, what is it?" Celestia opened her eyes and looked to the three alicorns in front of her, standing up from the throne

"There is someone I know that can help us in our desperate time of need." The three alicorns looked bewildered. Suddenly Twilight was jumping up and down with joy

"Oh thats great, who is he, where is he, how do we get a hold on him, or is it a mare?" Celestia giggled some more, now Twilight had a questioning look on her face.

"We must get CM Punk." Celestia said, the others looked at each other.

"Who's CM Punk?" Cadence asked

Celestia responded "He's someone that I can asher you, is not afraid of a fight.''

"Really?" Twilight questioned.

Celestia continued "Yes, I've seen him in action. The way he fights, and the way he talks, he is quiet amazing, and I think he would be perfect for this task."

Twilight was now smiling, "That's amazing, do you know where he is?"

"Yes, but there is a certain complication."

"What is it aunt Tia?" Cadence asked. Celestia looked at her and said

"We must summon him, with a quiet complicating spell" she paused as the the other three alicorns kept looking at each other "but" she continued "with the four of us combined, it should be quiet simple."

Twilight raised a hoof "Princess? Why do we need to summon him? Can't we just go to him?" Celestia closed here eyes and giggled

"He lives...Far away." This didn't answer Twilight's question, as it just raised her confusion."Come now" Celestia shouted "We must prepare for his arrive." The three other alicorns followed, as Twilight thought to herself "CM Punk? Who in the Hoof is that?

Present Time:

I was dazed, and disorderly, It felt like I drank beer for the first time in my whole Straight Edge life. My eyes were hurting too much for me to open, and I was lying down with my back on a cold floor. Then I heard a voice.

'' Here he is." It echoed in my head, with my ears still ringing. ("Who's voice is that? Sounds beautiful.") I thought to myself. I was finally able to move, I placed my left hand on my head, I was having a massive headache.

"Pray tell, what in Tartarus is it?" another voice said, sounding like a Mid-Western English lady.

("The Fuck?")

I rubbed my eyes for a couple of seconds, until I was finally able to see. What stood in front of me, illustrated that I was either, in another world...or I was dead. There in front of me, stood four alicorns. Now, I wasn't the best in high school but I listened to some mythology to know all kinds of non-real/lengendary creatures.

(What the fucks going on? Why am I seeing four technicolored alicorns?) A tall white alicorn with colorful flowing hair approached me

"Greeting Philip Brooks"

("What the hell, it can talk?! And it knows MY NAME?!")

She giggled in between words"or should I say, CM Punk" I was still in shock and I finally stood up, to my surprise, I was much more taller then her. I think I was about 3-4 inches taller then her. She continued talking "Welcome to Equestria".