• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 5,463 Views, 562 Comments

X Steps Through The Portal - Tennis Match Fan



Now that the link between the human world and pony world is constantly open through Twilight's magic, students (whether by accident or on purpose) will wander to the other side.

  • ...
19
 562
 5,463

22. Fluffle Puff

"Flllllllbt."

"Flllllllllllllllbt."

"FLLL-!"

"Shut up!" Chrysalis growled. Her best friend, Fluffle Puff, sat next to her. Fluffle Puff was a mass of pink, obsessed with fluff, and annoying as- well, as Fluffle Puff. Fluffle Puff also talked in raspberries.

"Flllllbt." Fluffle Puff slid a paper across the desk to Chrysalis. She watched as Chrysalis read her message:

I LuVE yOU CHYSSSY :heart:.

Chrysalis looked at her.

"Fllllllllbt." Fluffle Puff nibbled another piece of paper.

"Stop," Chrysalis told her sharply. Fluffle Puffs's nibbling halted, and she looked up expectantly. Chrysalis sighed.

"That's the 18th one in the past hour. Go have an adventure, Fluffle Puff."

"Fllllbt."

Chrysalis rolled her eyes as she responded, "I'll tell the teacher you're sick."

"Flllllbt."

"I really get sick of that sometimes," Chrysalis grumbled. "Come back in two hours, okay?"

"Flbt." Fluffle Puff stood up and walked out of the classroom. She walked through the hallways and out the door. Nobody noticed her. She walked straight up to the statue outside. Then she walked into it.

"Fffffffffffllllllllllllllllbbbtt!" Fluffle Puff cried as she fell. It was like she was being mixed in a cotton candy machine.

When Fluffle Puff went out the other side, she was a mass of fluffly fur.

"Fllbt!" She exclaimed in delight. Fluffle Puff suddenly realized she wasn't alone. She started at at pink fluffy pony that looked exactly like her.

"Fllllllbt."

"Flllllbt."

Fluffle Puff and the pony version of Fluffle Puff nuzzled. They were like one big ball of fluff!

"Flllllllllllbt." Fluffle Puff slowly licked Fluffle Puff's face.

The two fluffy ponies sat there next to each other for two hours, until Fluffle Puff needed to get home to Chrysalis.

"Fllllllbt," Fluffle Puff protested.

"Flllbt," Fluffle Puff answered sadly. She stepped across the portal again. Fluffle Puff was back to her human state. It wasn't as fun as being a mass of fur.