• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 5,463 Views, 562 Comments

X Steps Through The Portal - Tennis Match Fan



Now that the link between the human world and pony world is constantly open through Twilight's magic, students (whether by accident or on purpose) will wander to the other side.

  • ...
19
 562
 5,463

20. Trixie Lulamoon

"Trixie is absolutely devastated they canceled her show!" Trixie complained one afternoon. She was sitting with her cronies Fuchsia Blush and Lavender Lace, who were busy brushing make-up all over Trixie's blue face.

"Fuchsia! Go get Trixie some peanut butter crackers!" Trixie ordered.

"Right away!" Fuchsia answered, eager to help her leader. She got up and dashed inside Canterlot High to buy a pack of the peanut butter crackers Trixie loved so much.

"Trixie, are you sure you aren't still mad about losing the Battle of the Bands since Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna were under a spell?" Lavender Lace asked as she pinned a purple hairpin shaped like a crescent moon in Trixie's hair.

"Of course!" Trixie exclaimed, throwing her hands up in annoyance. The move unfocused Lavender, and she dropped her barrettes.

"It's only been two months!" Trixie continued, folding her arms. "Trrrrrrixie needs at least five more decades to get over that travesty!" Her young assistant smiled,aware of Trixie's drama queen stunts, and began brushing a lock of hair. At that moment, Fuchsia ran out.

"Here are you peanut butter crackers, oh Great and Powerful Trixie!" She announced, holding out the glorious package for her superior. Trixie beamed.

"Trixie thanks you, Fushia Blush." Fuchsia beamed at the praise as Trixie open the package and tossed a cracker into her mouth. Trixie closed her violet eyes to munch on her treat. Suddenly, they popped open. A moment later Trixie spit out the cracker all across the sidewalk. Lavender and Fuchsia cringed.

"That cracker was rotten!" Trixie cried, standing up and brushing her skirt off. "It was an insult to Trixie's tastebuds!"

"I'm so sorry, Trixie!" Fuchsia cried. "I didn't know. I couldn't tell!" Trixie forced herself to smile at her fearful assistant.

"All is forgiven, Fuschia Blush," she responded, tossing the remaining crackers into the bushes. "Now, Trixie would appreciate it if you brought her magician's outfit to Trixie from her locker."

"Right away, Trixie!" Lavender and Fuchsia replied in unison. The two girls ran back inside to get the requested outfit. Tribe's eyes followed them until they were out of view.

"Those two are annoying to Trixie!" Trixie complained, closing her eyes as she began her rant. "Of course, Trixie is flattered to have such dedicated followers. Trixie deserves such! But the way they cower before- woah!" Trixie's foot slipped and she tumbled forward. Her eyes snapped open as she almost collided with the statue outside CHS.

"Heeeeelp!" Trixie cried as the grey marble disappeared and Trixie zoomed through swirls of color.

Fuschia held Trixie's cap and hat in her hands, while Lavender carried her blue dress. When they arrived outside, nobody was there.

"Where'd Trixie go?" Fuchsia asked.

"Trixie is not feeling well," Trixie groaned when the lights subsided. A headache just behind her forehead was quickly fading, but Trixie felt... off.

Blinking her eyes open, Trixie found she was staring up at a mass of bluish crystal of some sort.

"Where is the Great and Powerful Trixie?" Trixie asked. She tried to grab something to pull herself up. Except she couldn't move her fingers.

Trixie brought her hand up to her face. Her pupils dilated in shock. Her hand had been replaced by a hoof!

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Trixie shrieked, scrambling to get away from the hoof. A failed attempt, since it was attached to her.

"Trixie is not enjoying this!" She exclaimed, looking around for an escape. Instead, her gaze caught on a reflection.

"Trixie is a pony?" Trixie was now more curious than freaked out. She drew closer to the crystal walls. Trixie was colored the same way as she was back at her regular world. She had a blue coat and a light blue mane with white streaks. Trixie's mouth dropped open.

"Trixie has a horn!" She cried. The exclamation was true; in front of Trixie's mane was a blue horn that was several inches long.

"Trixie has a horn," she repeated, a smile growing on her face.

Before Trixie could do anything else, she heard a sound like hooves coming towards her.

"Halt!" Trixie cried, turning around to face whatever pony would appear before her. To Trixie's surprise, it was Trixie! A blue unicorn identical to Trixie stopped at the top of the stairs. She snorted through her nostrils.

"Very funny, Twilight Sparkle," she remarked. "Trixie came to give a demonstration of her magic skills, not be insulted!"

"I am not Twilight Sparkle!" Trixie shouted. "That pony girl defeated us in the Battle of the Bands, it's not fair!" Realization dawned on Trixie's face.

"Trixie!" She cried. "You're me! I am Trixie from another universe where Twilight Sparkle came to a few weeks ago!" The same expression cross the other Trixie's face.

"Of course! I have heard of portals to other worlds!" Pony Trixie answered. "Welcome to Equestria, from the Great and Apologetic Trixie!" She lit her horn and small fireworks lit up around her. Trixie wrinkled her nose.

"'The Great and Apologetic Trixie' is not such as good name as ' The Great and Powerful Trixie," she commented. Pony Trixie rolled her eyes as she trotted over.

"Trixie has learned the error of her boastful ways," Pony Trixie explained. Trixie giggled.

"Trixie is aware of what caused this hallucination! It was obviously the rotten peanut butter cracker Trixie ingested before this venture!" She proclaimed. "Only a figment of Trixie's imagination could create a pony named Trixie who called herself apologetic!" Pony Trixie narrowed her eyes.

"Is Trixie suggesting that Trixie isn't real?" She snapped.

"That is exactly what Trixie implies!" Trixie responded with a smug smirk on her pony face. Pony Trixie lowered her head as if she were getting ready to charge.

"Trixie is even more real than Trixie!" She answered through gritted teeth. "And Trixie shall prove it to Trixie!" Trixie backed up, proactive in case Pony Trixie decided to charge. However, instead of charging, Pony Trixie reared up and kicked her front hooves.

"Watch in awe!" She proclaimed, "as the Great and Apologetic Trixie provides a short demonstration of talent to her doppelganger!" Smirking, Trixie pulled a hat out of nowhere. Using her magic, she pulled out several adorable jackalopes. They wriggle their little noses before scampering around Trixie. Trixie, however, was not amused.

"Try and do more," she commented with a yawn. Pony Trixie licked her lips.

"Trust Trixie, she's just getting started," she promised. Igniting her horn again, the jackalopes suddenly grew in size until they were almost twice as tall as Trixie!

"Impressive!" Trixie admitted. Pony Trixie didn't respond. She cast another spell on the jackalopes. Even though it was nowhere near Christmas, their horns were decorated with candy canes and Christmas ornaments. Wreaths of holly and tinsel appeared around their necks. Trixie put her hooves together to clap.

"Awesome show!" She exclaimed. Pony Trixie bowed.

"Trixie thanks you," she answered in a rather humble tone. "Now, as Trixie mentioned, she is hear to show Twilight Sparkle her new routine! She shall be here any moment." As Pony Trixie spoke, an idea formed in Trixie's mind.

"Trixie? Trixie has an idea. What if we..."

Fuchsia looked at lavender and shrugged.

"Let's just leave," Lavender suggested. "Wherever Trixie went, she's not coming back for a while.

"Alright," Fuchsia agreed. "Wanna stop for ice cream?"

"Sounds good to me," Lavender agreed.

"The Grrreeat and Apologetic Trrrrrixie will now perform a duplication spell!" Pony Trixie proclaimed to Twilight Sparkle and Spike. Trixie tried not to giggle as she hid in the next corridor.

"This I have got to see," she heard Twilight Sparkle say. Pony Trixie ignited her horn. Poof! She had conjured a smokescreen; that was Trixie's cue. She rushed into the room while the fog was still thick.

When the dark fog cleared, Twilight Sparkle's mouth dropped open. Trixie and Pony Trixie stood side by side, staring straight at the lavender mare.

"Hello, Twilight Sparkle!" Pony Trixie leaned in.

"Hello, Twilight Sparkle!" Trixie echoed, leaning in as well. Her voice carried more of a smirk in it. Twilight looked from Pony Trixie to Trixie and back again.

"Alright, who'd you paint?" Twilight questioned.

"Trixie painted nobody!" Trixie answered immediately. "Trixie summoned Trixie!"

"Are you impressed with Trixie's trick, Twilight?" Pony Trixie asked, tilting her head to appear innocent.

"This is some trick," Twilight responded. "No way are there two Trixies!"

"Twilight thought wrong," Trixie told her, tapping Twilight on the head. Turning to Pony Trixie, Trixie added, "Trixie wishes for you to send her home now!"

"As you wish!" Pony Trixie agreed, igniting her horn again. Trixie galloped out of the room and back to the portal as the smokescreen took effect. She jumped straight through the portal.

When Trixie emerged, she was alone.

"Fuchsia?"

...

"Lavender?"

...

Trixie fell flat on her back. "Peanut butter crackers."