• ...
3
 8
 879

Idea!!

As Sunset Shimmer walked away, her friends sat all dumbstruck in silence.

"What's her problem?" Rainbow Dash said as she leaned back in her seat. Rarity thought for a moment then spoke up

"Had one us said something wrong" Applejack was the next to speak,

"Ah think so, but what could we have said that pissed 'er off?"

Pinkie laughed "I think I know what's going on," she said, then continued to eat her lunch. After a moment or so Applejack sighed, "Mind tellin' us, Pinkie?" Pinkie nodded and smiled, she took a deep breath,

"IthinkthatFluttershyisactullayavampireandthatgetssupperduperhungry,sosheaccidentlyfeedfromSunny,andnowFluttershyfeelsreallybadaboutit,Sunnydoesn'tmindandactuallywantstohelpFluttershy,then,whenwebroughtupSunny'sinjuries,Fluttershyfeltbadandleft,andthenwhenImentionedFluttershy'scrushSunnygotupsetanddefendedFluttershy'ssecret,andleft." After Pinkie said that, everyone was looking at her funny.

Dash rolled her eyes, "Yeah, and we're also in a teen vampire movie." she said sarcastically. "Sometimes Pinkie you're too ridiculous."

"You're right Dashie, I'm just being silly." Pinkie said, then giggled.

"Yeah...okay, anyway, anyone else know why she might be mad?" Dash said, Applejack shrugged.

"Ah don't know, maybe she was jus' defendin' Fluttershy?"

"Now that I think about it, Fluttershy is still acting quite odd, even more than before." Rarity said while Pinkie raised her hand waving it around.

"Ooo, pick me! Pick me!"

Applejack sighed. "Yes Pinkie?"

"Maybe they are both vampires!" She squealed. Dash facepalmed. "Enough of the stupid vampires!"she yelled.

"Well then what do you think there secret is you big meanie." Pinkie said as she stuck out her tongue.

"I...well, uh" Rainbow Dash stuttered.

"Hell if I know! They could be serial killers for all we know!"She yelled.

"Yeah, Dash, 'shy bein' a cold hearted killer."Applejack said sarcastically.

"Okay then, what do YOU think 'captain obvious?"Dash yelled.

"Ah don't know, let's just ask 'em." Applejack yelled back.

"Yes, that's a splendid idea!" Rarity said, interrupted the heated argument.

"You're joking right?" Dash said. Rarity rolled her eyes.

"Of course not! We just ask what has been bothering them. Simple as that."

"Fine! But I doubt that they'll give us a straight answer." Dash said as Applejack got up.

"Whatever, it don't matter now. It's time for class anyway."

/\/\/\

Instead of running to the bathroom again, Fluttershy ran towards the janitors closet. Once inside she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes.

"Why did they bring it up..."she said quietly.

"Why.." Soon her eyes were rimmed with tears. Suddenly the door opened, and Fluttershy looked up.

"Um, hey?" A man in a janitors uniform said,

"Look, I'm not one get into other peoples personal stuff, but...you okay?"he said, Fluttershy nodded her head and got up and started to walk out of the small room, but the janitor stopped her and said

"The, uh, school therapist is that way, in case you're wondering." Fluttershy whispered a small thanks and continued walking in the other direction, keeping her head down.

"My, that was embarrassing." She thought as she sniffed. "Well, at least he was nice."

She continued walking until she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm terribly sor-"she looked and saw Sunset.

"Oh, hi.."she backed up.

"Hey, um are you okay?" Sunset said, Fluttershy nodded.

"Why did you leave, are you hungry?" Sunset said while grabbing Fluttershy's arm. Fluttershy tried to protest, but Sunset kept leading her to the nearest bathroom, once inside she checked to see if anyone was in there, then took off her jacket.

"Well, let's get this over with."Sunset said. Fluttershy sighed and shook her head.

"No, I'm not that hungry,and I'm not going to drink from you ever again, not after..."she swallowed and pointed to Sunset's wrapped injuries. Sunset frowned and sighed.

"Then how will you feed?" She asked.

"I'm not going to, I'll handle it..."Fluttershy said while she was walking towards the door, Sunset stopped her.

"Look I don't mind, and it doesn't hurt." She said, and smiled. Fluttershy looked away.

"Don't worry about me, I'll find another way to fix your hunger okay? Until then, just drink." Sunset said while unwrapping her arm. After a moment, Fluttershy just continued to stare at her arm.

"Why...why are willing do to this much for me?" Fluttershy said as she felt the familiar pinch on her tongue as her fangs poke through her gums.

"Isn't friendship magic?" Sunset said as she walked towards Fluttershy. Fluttershy sighed and took Sunset's arm opened her mouth and aimed for healing wound once more and bit down, drinking the addicting liquid. After a one last final sip, Fluttershy released her arm and stepped back.

Sunset took her bandages, and wrapped her arm.

"Sorry." Fluttershy whispered and looked down.

"Don't worry, if it bothers you that much, I'll find another way." Sunset said as she smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, for everything." Fluttershy mumbled into her ear. Sunset broke the hug.

"Come on, it's almost time for class."

/\/\/\

Sunset's last class had just ended and was now walking down the hall with a thought lingering in her head.

"How am I supposed to help Fluttershy's hunger, without her feeding from me." She thought as walked.

"Kill someone? Hah, as I have the guts to that." She about to give up, just until she caught a glimpse of someone hanging a poster, out of curiosity she looked at the poster.

"Blood drive" it read.

"That's it!" She said out loud, causing everyone looked at her.

"Hehe, sorry!" She said as walked away from the poster.

"That's it! But how am I going to steal enough blood to last her at least a month." She thought, as she saw Adagio talking to some of her friends.

"Oh, my, GOD! Can we please go to the taco shack today!? Please Adagio!" Screamed a loud Sonata.

"No."

"Please?"she asked once more.

"Sonata, she said no, let it go already!" Besides, we don't have money for that crap!" Said a very annoyed Aria.

"Hmm, out of money." Sunset Shimmer thought, as a new idea popped in her head. She began walking towards them.

"Hey, I need a favour." Sunset Shimmer said. Adagio thought for a while.

"What exactly do you want?"she said.

"I need you guys to help me...um, steal something."Sunset Shimmer said, Aria snorted.

"Look, we did one thing bad, so what? We're all the sudden criminals?"

"No it's not that, look, I just need help. I'll pay you."Sunset Shimmer said desperately. This seemed to intrigue Adagio.

"How much?"

"50 each."

"..."

"... Make it 70, and, you got a deal." Adagio said while Aria rolled her eyes.

"OH MY GOD! Imagine all the tacos we can buy!" Sonata said while Aria facepalmed.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed my storie so far. I can't have any thing else to say.