• ...
3
 8
 879

A new friend?

Fluttershy ran until she was on the other side of the school. She ran into a bathroom and slammed it shut, then began to pace.

"Oh my god! How can think about feeding off of my friends!" She shrieked out loud.

"Okay, calm down you would never do that right? Right?" She asked herself, but another voice answered.

"But you want to and you know it." It said darkly. Deep down she knew it, she knew she wanted their blood. She felt her eyes blur, and a wetness beneath her eyes, before long she had started to cry.

"Wow, and I thought Sonata was the only one who is nuts." A voice rang in the bathroom. Fluttershy turned to see a familiar face, she had forgotten her name, she knew it started with an A. Fluttershy looked down, she had just been caught crying by an old enemy.

"So, you gonna tell me why you're crying?" She asked. Fluttershy looked up, trying to see if she was serious, but her expression was neutral, as if she didn't have any were else to be.

"Quiet one, huh?" She said bored.

"Well I'll just guess then." She said, then stared at Fluttershy for a moment.

"Well, it obviously involves your friends...do you have major crush on one 'em or something?" She guessed. Fluttershy shook her head.

"Hmm...are hiding you something from them?"
She guessed again. This time Fluttershy thought for a moment, then nodded.

The girl smiled.

"Lemme guess, you have a dick?" She said while wearing big grin. Fluttershy was blushing brighter than Applejack's apples, her mouth was hung open, eyes wide.

"Ahahaha! Just messin' with you!" The girl started laughing hysterically, while Fluttershy soon joined on the laugh.

"There, now you're not sad." The girl said, Fluttershy smiled.

"T-thank you, for making me feel better." Fluttershy said, while the girl looked at her, but this time seriously.

"Look, I know I'm not the best person for giving advice, but, crying in the bathroom is not really a good idea," she started,

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, I know I almost killed you and your friends," she said, bringing memories back to Fluttershy's mind.

"But, I'm trying not be a jerk anymore." She looked at Fluttershy, who looked forgiving back.

"Um...okay." Fluttershy said while looking away.

"Cool, as much fun as it is to hang out, I gotta go back to my friends." She said while walking towards the door, opened it but looked back at Fluttershy,

"Oh, and next you barge into the bathroom and start talking to yourself, make sure its empty." And with that said, she left.

Author's Note:

Yup. No idea where I'm going with this story. But I hope you like it.



(P.s I had to type this on my phone, so if there is any mistakes, it's really hard to
edit.