• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 2,604 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Stories - A Mysterious Pony



I do not own anything besides the idea of the fanfic and the fanfic writing itself. Little stories of Twilight Sparkle's Canterlot High friends and the Dazzlings. As they all learn little lessons something evil is brewing. Something dangerous.

  • ...
4
 11
 2,604

Part 2

Page 2

~~~~

"Adagio! Slow down! I... Can't... Breath! *GASP!*" Sonata fainted on the hallway floor behind the speed-walking Adagio.
"Don't worry! I'll give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!" Aria dropped down to Sonata and puckered her lips. Sonata instantly shot back up and ran after Adagio who was in the next hallway.
"I'm okay now! Thanks anyway, Aria!" Sonata shouted down the hall.

Aria smirked mischievously, a pink glint in her eyes, "You want to play hard to get? Alright. Fine. I'll play your game. Hehehe..."

---

Adagio was angry. No. She. Was. Furious. She was speed-walking down the hallway, a face of fury, and a frown of malice. You took away my and two idiots' magic, you ruin our voices, and shame us in front of the whole school, but this time you've crossed the line. She threw open the doors to the music room, where the Raindoons would often hang out. Practicing their songs, taunting us no-singing Sirens. Grrr... "Now you've gone too far, Rainlooms. How dare you take our magic and then cast a... a... What is this?" Adagio questioned, with a quizzical look. It was then when Sonata showed up, Aria arriving soon after. The formers looking truly shocked at the display going on in front of them. While the latter was unamused and staring longingly at Sonata.
"Uh, could y'all help us out a bit?" asked Applejack. The Rainbooms were, uh, a bit occupied at that moment. Applejack had asked for help from under the gripping hug of Rarity, who had pinned the former to ground in an effort to cuddle.
"Oh, Applejack you're so warm! I could just hold you and love you 'til forever!" Rarity exclaimed. She started to inch herself upwards towards Applejack's head. Applejack clawed at the ground moving two inches away from Rarity's every one inch.
"Come here, snuggle-buns! I want to snuggle!" It was a futile struggle for Applejack.
"Yeah, this is a bit weird. Fluttershy? Can you let go of me now?" Pinkie Pie was sitting on the piano seat with the aforementioned Fluttershy clinging on to the her.
"Um, just a little longer? Please?" Fluttershy looked up at Pinkie Pie with her puppy-dog stare and a quivered lip.

The party girl sighed and let Fluttershy to do as she wished. "At least she's not as straightforward as Rarity."
"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?!" Rarity shouted.
"Nothing!" Pinkie lied.
"No! I'm not going to fall for it; you! It's gonna' take a bit more than 'Cupid's Arrows' to make me fall for you! Uh.. hehe, no offense," Rainbow Dash was covering her eyes from making contact with Sunset Shimmer's who looked quite the opposite of content with Rainbow's choice of words.
"Yeah, yeah, I know. None taken," Sunset Shimmer paid her attention back to the new arrivals and widened her eyes. "Woah! Looks we're not the only ones, girls," Sunset pointed towards the scene of Aria stretching her arms to give Sonata a bear hug. While the latter was pushing the former away with a grimace and a chair she had picked up. "Nice to know this isn't more than just some suppressed emotions," Sunset had commented, grinning smugly.

Adagio screamed in anger; it was more like a muffled scream. The kind that you hold back a little, but people could still hear you, "Okay, Raingoofs, turn her back to normal right now!" Adagio pointed back at Aria who had, somehow, taken the chair Sonata defended herself with and strapped the blue girl in it. Sonata was bound to the sitting utensil with colorful ribbons that had been strewn to the side. Aria made to go in for a kiss, closing her eyes shut; but knew she had missed when all she felt was air. Sonata had gotten up and started running away from her deranged friend, the chair still attached to her back.

Adagio sighed when she saw the skit going on, face-palming, "Oh, my goodness. Why do I still hang around these two?" Adagio, rubbing the bridge of her nose softly, had asked herself.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, but we had nothing to do with it," Sunset Shimmer said sincerely.
"Grr. You know exactly what I'm talking about, Sunset DDimmer. Fix her. NOW," Adagio threatened, her eyes holding flames.
"Pinkie GASP! I know exactly what's happening!" Pinkie Pie jumped into the air, waving her arms around crazily. Fluttershy was hanging around the party girl's waist, but was surprisingly suspended in the air with Pinkie Pie, too.
"Ya' do? What's happening, Pink? What?!" Applejack shouted, now trying to keep her Stetson on her head.
"Oh, but, darling! You would look so much more dapper with a white Stetson. Adds a bit more class, if you must," Rarity, thank goodness for her sewing and design skills, made a beautifully crafted, hand-made, sparkling, flawlessly white Stetson. It was an absolute duplicate of Applejack's own, besides the color and fabric; which was a feather-soft silk. "I made it especially for you, AJ", Rarity purred at the cowgirl whom then chuckled nervously.
"Hmm-mm!" coughed Applejack, "W-what was-- what did ya' figure out 'bout this love epidemic, Pinkie?"

Pinkie Pie whistled a tune that no one had heard before and smiled a smile only she could make, "The thing that is making everyone go goo-goo for each other without them actually go "goo-goo" is something that has the ability to make everyone go goo-goo for each other without them going "goo-goo" is something in our world that isn't from our world but from Princess Twilight's world!"
"Uh..." said everyone who had heard.
"How about a one-word answer, Pink? Maximum, two," Rainbow asked the pink party girl; covering her eyes with the crook of her arm.
"Uh, hello?! Lo-o-o-o-ve "Goo-goo"?" Pinkie sighed; looking up to the ceiling, slightly frustrated.

Blank stares and angry glares.
"Fine! I'll tell you since none of you know!--"
"Love bugs!"

Comments ( 5 )

This is great so far :D Keep it going!

This. Is. AWESOME!!!!! :rainbowkiss:
Followed!

5364509 Yes, exactly. But, spoiler alert: everything turns out find in the end. I'm not "evil"; I'm actually not.

Da shippings! I can't take it!!!

XD I love this!

Login or register to comment