• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 589 Views, 1 Comments

An Underground Mission! - tmz112



Ponies versus Diamond Dogs, who will win!

  • ...
 1
 589

Chapter 7: Something New

Truestrike's body seized up in pure shock of what she was experiencing. Out of seemingly nowhere, her leader, of all ponies, kissed her. As shocking as the kiss was ,however, it definitely confirmed one thing; she really liked Ravenheart.

After a moment of confusion, Truestrike returned the kiss. The soft lips of her commander's on hers was everything she had been dreaming of. As Truestrike started to return the kiss, however, Raven pulled away. As she did so, True gave her a look of confusion as she breathed heavily. "Why'd you stop?"

Ravenheart looked at True, breathing heavily as well. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being too sudden."

Truestrike giggled slightly at her concern. "Trust me Raven, you're not going to hear any protests from me. However...I do have a question."

"Yeah?"

Truestrike looked down at the ground and began tracing circles into the dirt with her hoof. "I just wanted to know...why me? I mean, look at you, you're beautiful and you could have anypony you want. Why would you choose me?"

Ravenheart responded immediately, a grin on her face. "Why not you? You're extremely cute, you're one hell of a fighter, and like I said, life is short. And..."

"Y-yes?"

Ravenheart looked into Truestrike's dazzling emerald eyes. "I love how open you are. We've only known each other for a few days and you're willing to share your emotions. Most ponies in the military are so stoic and prefer to bottle up their feelings but you... you feel like somepony I can share my problems with and actually listen. And I want you to know... that you can do the same."

The unicorn opposite to the pegasus was dazed. "W-wow, I didn't know you felt that way...I'm still shocked though. You're so friendly and courageous and-" Truestrike was silenced by Raven's lips on her own.

Raven pulled back, much to True's disappointment, and giggled. "Once again, you talk too much." She continued in a sultry tone. "Let's just enjoyed the rest of the night...or day... or whatever time it is."

Truestrike could only respond with a sheepish smile and a weak, "O-okay."

Raven pushed Truestrike on her back and got on top of her. The two once again locked lips passionately and embraced each other as closely as they could. They shared each others warmth as they began a night/day filled with untold passion and an endless amount of exploring each others' desires.