• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 2,393 Views, 62 Comments

The Sun and Stars: Lightning Round - JKinsley



Ultra short stories done in an hour by the Twilestia is Bestia Skype chat group

  • ...
8
 62
 2,393

PreviousChapters Next
Valentines/Hearts and Hooves Day - ultra1437 - March 6, 2015

By Ultra1437

“Twilight? What are…” The words on Celestia’s tongue were lost when she entered their shared chambers. Arrayed around the room, literally, were dozens upon dozens of lit candles. The bedspread had been changed to a deep crimson, with flower petals scattered about on top. Twilight herself was nowhere to be found, but hoofsteps could be heard from their suite’s bathroom.

Not paying any attention, Twilight trotted out of the bathroom, humming a small tune to herself. Her eyes were closed up until she hopped onto the bed. She lay herself down provocatively, and opened her eyes. Immediately they widened at Celestia’s gaping stare. “T-Tia!? What are you doing back so early?” She sat up quickly in surprise.

Her brain thoroughly going through its unexpected shutdown procedure, Celestia spoke, “I… forgot to get the thing… with the stuff.” Celestia couldn’t help but stare unabashedly at her wife. She’d really cleaned and prettied herself up, going so far as even having lingerie, that outside being seen by Celestia, wouldn’t even be considere lingerie.

“The… thing with the stuff?” Twilight inquired, skeptical.

Celestia nodded, a blush spreading under her coat quickly. She coughed into her hoof once. “Yes. I forgot to grab the latest report for Luna.”

Twilight passed the report over, immediately knowing what Celestia had meant. “Thanks.”

“You know what? Screw it.” Twilight took the report and teleported it away. “Let’s get our night started early.” Her eyes half-lidded as she stood up.

Celestia’s blush deepened as Twilight walked, no strutted to the closest end of the bed, her body swaying hypnotically with each step. She noticed Twilight’s horn hadn’t gone out a moment before the door shut firmly and clicked. She squeaked in surprise when Twilight’s magic brushed against her neck just right, and a squeal turned into a moan when a few select feathers in her wings were tweaked.

Twilight, for her part, was a giant pony-shaped bundle of nerves up until that moan. ‘Whew, that section was right. This is a lot tougher than it looks,’ Twilight’s thought broke off as a ‘whoosh’ toppled and extinguished the closest candles to Celestia, her wings standing up suddenly.

Twilight hopped down and strode right up to Celestia, continuing to tease and excite the older mare.

“Twilight? Why are–” She was cut off as Twilight planted a passionate kiss right on her lips.

“Happy Hearts and Hooves Day, Tia.” Twilight’s eyes shone brightly before she leaned in and nuzzled against Celestia’s neck.

Celestia’s eyes widened, she’d completely forgotten. ‘Today was Hearts and Hooves Day? How did I lose track of that?’ She took a step back. “I–”

“I know, you forgot,” Twilight spoke frankly. Celestia’s ears pinned back. “That’s alright. I was planning on surprising you, so… surprised?”

A nod was accompanied with, “Very much so.” Celestia leaned down and kissed Twilight in return. Her sudden action, coupled with it’s sheer passion, stunned Twilight for a second. The younger mare moaned and returned the kiss with equal passion eagerly.

Parting her lips slightly, Celestia’s tongue pressed against Twilight’s lips. Twilight acquiesced to Celestia’s probing tongue, letting the welcomed visitor in. Celestia’s left foreleg instinctively stroked up and down Twilight’s counterpart lovingly. Their tongues writhed and danced together for a few minutes. They ended up side by side, their closest wings’ feathers melding together. Mutually, their impromptu make-out session ended with both parties panting heavily.

Twilight smirked and turned around, her tail stroking against Celestia’s chest. “C’mon. Let’s have some real fun.” She hopped up on the bed and patted the spot next to her as she sat down.

Celestia was all too happy to oblige.

PreviousChapters Next