• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 2,407 Views, 62 Comments

The Sun and Stars: Lightning Round - JKinsley



Ultra short stories done in an hour by the Twilestia is Bestia Skype chat group

  • ...
8
 62
 2,407

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Fuzzyfurvert - Feb. 22, 2015

By Fuzzy Furvert

Twilight slumped over in her seat,her head leaning on her Princess’ shoulder. I’m soooo tired… the carriage ride was so uncomfortable. Silly Pinkie wouldn’t shut up about the ‘Yay! You’re Back!’ party. She snuggled closer, listening to the royal chariot purr as it cut through the air. In the back, Spike snored gently and Owlowiscious shifted on his travel perch, but made no sound.

“I’m so glad I’m home, Tia.” Twilight muttered sleepily.

“Yes. I missed you terribly.” Celestia’s hoof fell over hers. “I’m really glad you’re back home.”

Twilight laughed tiredly and snuggled closer, tightening her grip around Celestia’s foreleg. “Pony be sleepy.” Twilight paused for a long moment. “Sleepy enough not to care about mangling Equish.”

“We’re almost there.”

“Uh huh.” She pressed her lips against the fur of Celestia’s shoulder. “You’re going to stay with me tonight, Celestia, right?”

There was a short pause after her quiet question and Celestia’s hoof pressed against hers. ”Yes.”

“Mmm, good. I want to snuggle.” Twilight giggled again and rubbed her face into the warm, off-white coat before lapsing into sleepy silence.

Eventually, Celestia directed the chariot into the front courtyard of the Ponyville Castle, Twilight watched through heavy eyes as trees and familiar houses passed by in the night. Celestia had the guards park in front of the royal tower building .

Twilight groaned. “Now we’re going to have to go up all those stairs because of my luggage and the assistants! It’s no fair! I’d teleport, but I always miss when I’m tired.” She unbuckled the straps that held her travel trunk and levitated it and a still unconscious Spike out of the chariot. Her second assistant hooted softly and took to the air. “Let’s get it over with.”

Celestia paused, still sitting, but Twilight was already heading for the door. She heard the older mare directing the guards to return to Canterlot and a moment later, a golden glow joined her own in lifting the heavy luggage. It took a whole lot more playful whining and huffing, but they managed to get up the stairs with the oversized steamer trunk and catatonic dragon without waking Spike once. Twilight slumped against the wall outside of her bedchambers.

The double doors swung open with a golden glow and Celestia looked back at her. “We’re almost done, Twilight.”

“I know, I know. Oh beautiful, soft, Equestrian mattresses! Thank Faust!” She hefted Spike back up onto her back with a groan and dragged her tired hooves inside. Twilight pushed her trunk to the side and lowered Spike into his basket bed in the antechamber before the main room. Her saddlebags dropped with a thump as soon as she crossed that final threshold. Much like her mentor’s personal room in Canterlot, the room was fairly spartan with only a few essential pieces of furniture. Unlike Celestia’s, however, two of the walls were completely dedicated to over stuffed bookshelves. “I want to just collapse...but I think I have to pee.”

Soon, Twilight was in the bathroom while Celestia made sure Owlowiscious had water and a window open to go hunting when he felt like it. The bathroom door opened and Twilight peeked around it, a bright blush as her face. She stepped out and tugged on the hem of her silken, chocolate-colored shift. A gift from Rarity, to celebrate her return from abroad, and it barely reached mid-cutie mark on her. Her crown was already put away, and her mane was tied back into a simple braid.

“D-do you… need to…use the bathroom?” She muttered quietly, edging towards the only bed.

“Give me...a moment to...freshen up. It won’t take long.” Celestia muttered as she looked at the floor, the bed, anywhere but directly at Twilight.

A short while later, Celestia return, crownless, royal peytral removed, and shoes long since gone. She pulled up short at the door. Dim candlelight lit the area around the bed, where Twilight sat, chewing the end of her braid idly.

Twilight dropped her hair when she noticed the Princess standing there, and clapped her hooves together nervously. “H-hey…Princess.”

“Hey…” Celestia’s eyes skittered away nervously from the vision on her bed. “It’s been too long since I’ve seen this.” The Princess smiled ruefully. “Just when, in my thousands of years, did a ‘few weeks’ turn into ‘too long?’ How do you do this to me?”

“Aren’t you…” Twilight stopped and blushed brightly again. She stretched out her legs, one corner of her mouth turned up. “Aren’t you going to kiss me like you did at the port?”

“Do you want me to?” Celestia asked quietly when she stepped up to the edge of the narrow bed.

Twilight nodded quickly. Celestia eased herself into the bed neck to Twilight and reached out to slowly take her chin and turn her face upwards. Celestia cupped Twilight’s face, lifting it towards her. As their lips met, Celestia dropped one hoof, letting it graze over Twilight’s nighty and coat until it reached her butt and squeezed softly. Both of Twilight’s forehooves gripped Celestia’s coat and pulled the rest of her body up against the older alicorn.

The kiss deepened. Their mouths opened wider, and pressed together as teeth clicked against each other, tongues exploring. Celestia’s grip on Twilight tightened, pulling the mare closer. Twilight’s arms snaked up around the larger mare’s neck and she ran her hooves through Celestia’s mane. Hesitantly, Celestia took Twilight’s full bottom lip into her mouth and sucked lightly. Twilight trembled slightly and rocked her hips forward, a small sound rising from her throat.

Celestia released Twilight’s lip and wrapped Twilight’s braid around her hoof, cupping the back of Twi’s head. Tia angled her mouth over Twilight’s, forcing another small whimper to escape the smaller girl.

Not to be outdone, Twilight captured Celestia’s tongue and did to it, what had been done to her lip. Their mouths parted a moment later and Celestia kissed her way over Twilight’s jaw, using her hold on Twilight’s mane to move to her head to the side. Celestia bit down gently and sucked the skin on Twilight’s neck, until Twi moaned in need.

The junior Princess began to writhe beneath Celestia’s mouth and whimpered, digging the edge of her hooves into Celestia’s skin. The larger mare’s hoof on her ass slid down and traced the curve of her where thigh met butt.

Celestia trailed wet kisses down Twilight’s shoulder and then leaned back to look into Twi’s eyes. “Have I told you, I’m happy to have you back?”

“Y-you might...have mentioned it...yes.” Twilight muttered breathlessly, tugging at her silken shift. “I’m glad to be back, now...let me get this off.”

Celestia moved away from Twilight’s skin, a reluctant rumble deep in her chest. She let Twilight pull the sleepware over her head and smiled at the sight before she snuffed the candles with her magic.

PreviousChapters Next