• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 2,407 Views, 62 Comments

The Sun and Stars: Lightning Round - JKinsley



Ultra short stories done in an hour by the Twilestia is Bestia Skype chat group

  • ...
8
 62
 2,407

PreviousChapters Next
Dentist - Fuzzyfurvert - Nov. 8, 2014

Another late entry, this time from Fuzzy Furvert

“Now open up. Yeah, like that. Wider, sweetheart.”

“‘Ike ‘is?”

Twilight nodded and took a seat. “Yes, but don’t try to speak. I’m going to need all the room I can get in your mouth.”

Celestia nodded and rested back in her own seat, her head inclined to give Twilight an unhindered view. She fidgeted in place but did as she was asked. She took a deep breath in through her nose and let it out slowly as she counted silently to ten.

“Nervous?” Twilight smiled down at Celestia as the larger mare nodded again. “About this...or about not being in control? We’ve talked about this, Tia. You can relax and let other ponies lead now and then. Besides, this should be quick.” Twilight’s smile turned sheepish. “It’s...heh, it’s not like I have a lot of experience at this. You know how sensitive I am. I probably won’t last long. Sorry.”

Celestia relaxed a little and her eyes twinkled with a smile. She rested a little more to her side and shook her mane out so that it spilled and pooled around her like a miniature river of rainbows. She tilted her head slightly and the look she gave Twilight was one reserved for the purple mare alone.

Twilight swallowed as Celestia looked back up at her. She didn’t even need to hear Celestia say anything. The body language said it all. The way her throat was exposed, the gentle curves that lead down to her barrel and the fan of her wings. The way her mouth was - ‘welcoming’ seemed the better term than simply ‘open.’ Twilight blushed as she felt around and kept her eyes locked on Celestia’s tongue. She couldn’t believe this was happening. That she was about to put her…

And Celestia had agreed to it. She’d given her permission when Twilight had approached her about this. In mere moments she would know the Princess like few other ponies throughout history could attest.

Twilight shook her head and focused. She had an opportunity here and she would not see it squandered. She reached out and took Celestia’s chin in her grip, holding it steady as she got closer. “First...first, we’ll start with a basic cleaning. Heh...then I’ll check for cavities…goddess, being a dentist is hotter than I thought!”

PreviousChapters Next