• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 6,675 Views, 245 Comments

Queen Meets Princess - Admiral Q Ponyform



Changling Queen Twilight Sparkle was just hanging at her hive in Everfree when she gets a surprise visitor. Herself

  • ...
39
 245
 6,675

The Attack

Author's Note:

After so long an update.
note Queen Twilight will be refered to as Saprkle Princess Twilight as Twilight

Twilight moaned as she woke. She was still a bit tired but that will soon pass. After a stretch she headed for the dining room. She looked around and the changelings were very busy. She wondered why. She got to the dining room and a cyan changeling approached to take her order. “Lots of scrambled eggs and hay bacon please.” The changeling nodded and walked away. Minutes later she came back with the meal and Twilight dug in. “So what's with all the commotion?” Twilight asked.

“Our ally hive Stripped Gear is under attack. We are mobilizing to assist in its defense.”

“When are we leaving?” She asked and began eating the meal faster.

“The Deception is deploying. Wait you said we?”

“Yes I did, I want to help.”

“But this isn't your fight. You be focused on going home.”

“You have housed me these past few days and done your best to help me. I plan to repay that. I am the Princess of Friendship and besides.” A smirk appeared on her face. “They won't be expecting an ALICORN Twilight Sparkle.” The changeling gave her a familiar Rainbow Dash smirk.

“Then eat up. You will need your strength for the combat ahead.” Twilight nodded and returned to her meal. She was eating fast not wanting to hold up the ships. As soon as she finished her meal and asked where the ships were.

************

Minutes later Twilight was in awe of the Deception. She was dagger shaped and covered in cannons on the dorsal and ventral sides with smaller cannons on the sides. She was far different then any airship she had ever seen. Reminded her of the naval ships used in the human world decades ago from a history book Sunset have her.

“Awe inspiring isn't it.” Twilight heard Rainbow's voice. She looked over and saw a cyan drone with slitted eyes.

“Rainbow?” the drone nodded.

“A perk of being a queen, we can use our kids as a host. Don't worry, she is fine. They actually like it.”

“Interesting,I’m going to want to study that later. This is unlike any airship I have seen before.”

“Yeah it’s Cady’s work. Used to be her flagship before she gave it to me. We plan on making copies.”

“Well shall we go in or are you trying to stop me?”

“You and my sister still share one trait. You are both stubborn at times so follow me but let me make this clear. Me and did are in command, got it?” Twilight gave a salute.

“Yes ma'am.” Rainbow laughed as she lead Twilight inside. Twilight was shown to her quarters. They were simple but that was okay. Lack of port holes was annoying but this was a warship. She ate and slept till the neared Stripped Gear. She was in a war room looking over a map. Both Queen Twilight and Rainbow were there. As well as Crystalia, the three were looking at the map which a drone used her magic to project all allied forces and what they knew of the enemies. It wasn't good. Cadista's hive was surrounded with thousands of drones attacking. But many were failing to the canons of the hive but gains were being made. A small airship identified as a gunship fell from the sky and several canons were clearly wrecked.

“So, what's the plan?” Twilight asked severing to her counterpart since this was Sparkle's home not hers. It was Rainbow who answered.

“First we need to breech their lines and open an avenue of escape if needed.” Using a stick she tapped the map where huge drones were firing magic at the hive. “These artillery lings are our biggest threat.”

“Leave that to me.” Crystalia stated. “Your Celestia is allowing me to use the power of the sun for this since she can't come in pony.”

“Nnnniiiccee.” Rainbow commented. Twilight looked over the map and saw a large gathering of drones.

“I can hit them.” Twilight stated. Rainbow looked at her.

“Your sure? Twi, you were much of a fighter in the past.”

“My Luna insisted I get some training in combat.”

“That does sound like my sister.” Crystalia commented with a slight smirk.

“Okay but stay near Deception.” Rainbow ordered.

“Got it.” Twilight said with a nod.

“Alright, let’s save Cady's hive!” Rainbow cheered, followed by all the drones.

************

Twilight stood on the surface of Deception wearing ear muffs to protect her ears and allowed her to hear radio chatter. A pair of drones stood behind her with guns ready. She remembered seeing similar designs in the books Sunset got her. The technology of this Equestria was above her own. Well technically Phoenix's Roost was a separate government but no doubt trade was happening.

Deception opened up her guns and even with the ear muffs the guns were louder than anything she heard before. These were not party canons. She followed the rounds as they hit enemy positions. Dust clouds appeared in the jungle and the night was brightened when a large pillar of fire came down and a fire started in that section. That has to be Crystalia. To think Celestia has the same kind of power. Twilight started charging her horn. In minutes it was ready and aimed at the largest gathering of drones and fired. A massive beam flew from the horn and the ship shifted a bit from it. The beam hit its target the thousands of drones were simply no more. Panting Twilight glanced at her guards. The had impressed looks. She then saw a group of drones heading their way and fired blasts at the ship. She raised a partial shield and block the bolts. Smaller guns on the ship moved and fired on the drones and they exploded in gore. Twilight felt a little sick at the sight. She saw more flame attacks burning much of the forest and the drones within. Then Twilight saw a swarm of drones heading for the ship. The main and secondary guns shifted to fire on the swarm. Again Twilight raised a shield and blocked the attacks. Opening it when a gun was ready to fire. She kept this up for minutes but was taking a toll. She was sweating and cracks appearing.

( Twilight! Fallback to the inside of the ship!) Rainbow ordered and Twilight slowly backed to the hatch. After it was shut she dropped the shield and panted. She heard the guns roar more and she made her way to the bridge. There a drone projected the forces for Twilight as Rainbow and Sparkle had their eyes closed and seemingly in a trance. Twilight looked over the map. The Deception was surrounded by drones but the ship was firing everything to it rained drones. But they kept coming and the guns couldn't get them all. A massive golden beam went passed the ship taking down that sides enemies. But more drones attacked Crystalia, forcing her into a defensive and Deceptions relief became short lived.

Just as things were looking bleak red blasts hit the drones attacking Deception and from the right side of the ship. Then that side was swarmed by more drones that attacked the force outside.

“That's Kreesus' hive!” The drone projecting the images. Twilight watched as the attack has put the invaders forces in disarray. That allowed the Deception and Crystalia to take the offensive again. Twilight teleported out of the bridge and back outside. Judging by the map there were more enemy forces gathering to the southwest. She charged her horn for a few minutes and unleashed a beam and the sight and a mushroom cloud was now there. Drained Twilight retreated back inside the ship. Once back on the bridge she noticed an oddity on the map. The enemy forces were now fighting each other. Taking advantage of this Deception and her allies pressed their counter attack. With such pressure the enemy couldn't stand and fled the area. I’m ten minutes the fighting had stopped and the clean up began.

*********

Twilight was in Stripped Gear. It was a wondrous place, even with the damage it received. It reminded her a bit of the human world. But soon she was lead to a massive room in the center of the hive. With her was Sparkle, Dash, Crystalia, a red drone, and an orange queen. Clearly this was Queen Cadista, Sparkle's changeling mother. She approached Twilight. “Well, never thought I see Twilight like this. Thank you for coming to my hive's aid. You had no interest in it.”

“I was helping a friend.” Twilight smiled at her and Cadista smiled back.

“I liked to thank all those you came to my hive's aid. Especially you Kreesus. If all the hive’s against me I feared about you and your hive.” The drone with the queen eyes showing it was acting as Kreesus puppet replied.

“Nearly joined them Cadista. I, I worry about the future of my hive. You have found a way to be rid of our greatest weakness. The swarm will change and is my hive to be left to the dust? I tried getting my own love producing daughter. But I have failed. They all stopped producing love within a year. Despite being from the consorts of your daughters Cadista. Silandrus promised me the information on it and I was so tempted to take the offer but if she knew she would have her own by now. They wanted to capture you for that information. Please tell me I have not made a mistake in taking out Silandrus. That my hive has a future.”

“Kreesus, I would have given that information freely. But you always refused to assist in its research. For a price I would still give you the information.”

“But what could be worth such an advantage?”

“Your continued friendship, help in rebuilding my defenses will do.” The drone was shocked.

“Really?”

“Yes, this was done for the good of the swarm. Despite our races name we changelings are quite stagnate. Twilight taught me that well.” Cadista teleported a book to the drone. “Here are my notes on love producing and I bet my daughter’s will be willing to help as well.” Said daughters nodded. Twilight then observed Assists and her fellow changelings work on rebuilding Stripped Gear.

Comments ( 12 )

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

-blink my eye few times- "it cant be, a new chapter, this most be a dream" -goes back to sleep]

9744724
Oh great, just turn someone evil

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!!IT'S ALIVE!!!!


Could use an editor which I'll gladly be.

it lives! i guess the heat wave drove the writers indoors.

9745345
More like finally decided to return to this

9745355
and we are glad you did.

Interesting. Perhaps the war won't be so dire with Stripped Gear still standing, but one battle does not a city save.
How long can Twilight gamble her time here learning things to take back with her?
Keep going! ;)

A nice chapter, but with quite a lot of errors in it :

I noted a first error right at the start.

Our ally give Stripped Gear is under attack.

I think you mean

Our ally hive Stripped Gear is under attack.


Then again with

You have houses me these past few days and done your best to help me.

instead of

You have housed me these past few days and done your best to help me.

(Unless the queen turned her pony counterpart into several houses.)

Reminded her of the naval ships used in the human world decades ago from a history book Sunset have her.

Reminded her of the naval ships used in the human world decades ago from a history book Sunset gave her.

Me and did are in command, got it?

Not sure what you wanted to say here. her maybe?

Panting Twilight glanced at her guards. They had impressed looks.

Try not to forget any letters. ;)

But soon she was lead to a massive room in the center of the give.

Same error as in the start of the chapter.

Sorry if I seem harsh, I'm just trying to help you.

*surpised pikachu noises*

10714704
Then they still shouldn't claim universes as their own. Was kind long time ago since I read it, so I can't remember everything.

Login or register to comment