• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 3,518 Views, 49 Comments

Reforming A Bully - Matt11



Diamond Tiara a very harsh and ruthless bully is about to learn a lesson, when Fluttershy catches her bullying the crusaders something sparks in her, something telling she needs to stop her from bullying them before she goes to far.

  • ...
12
 49
 3,518

working on the farm.

Diamond Tiara walked over to the blue birds which were on the tree. She got some of the bird food out of the bag and threw it at the tree, “Eat it you dumb birds,” she said. If she had been in charge she would have made the birds pay her for the food, however she couldn’t because of Fluttershy, but even so an idea came to her. Fluttershy said they were going to Applejack’s farm, maybe she could make Applebloom suffer while she was there.

Finishing up her assigned chore she went to feed the other birds, frowning all the while. “Do this Diamond Tiara, do that Diamond Tiara, jeez, I wish mommy was still living with us. I don’t understand why daddy and mommy had to get a divorce,” she said out loud not realizing Fluttershy was standing behind her.

Tears built up in Tiara’s eyes. “Mommy was always there for me when I needed her while daddy was off on his business.” She started to sob, “Why...Why couldn’t she of stayed? Daddy’s always at work, it makes things lonely at home,” she finished and put her hoof on her eyes to try and wipe the tears away.

Still unbeknownst to the pink filly, Fluttershy was behind her. She wanted to just give the crying filly a big hug, but decided that it might be best to wait and talk about it tonight. Fluttershy walked back to the entrance of the cottage and waited patiently for Tiara to come back.

Diamond Tiara finished her crying and wiped away the tears. She couldn’t quite understand why she started crying all of the sudden, but she just shrugged and let it go. She made her way to Fluttershy and handed her the bag of bird food.

Fluttershy smiled and took the bag of bird feed in her hoof then put it on the ground next to her cottage. “Now before we go I want to show you how to feed my little Angel Bunny.”

The pair entered the cottage to find Angel Bunny taping his little feet, waiting impatiently for his food. When he saw Fluttershy walk in he glared at her giving her a look that could only mean “Where's my food?”

Fluttershy went into the kitchen and got some carrots for her bunny. She walked over to him and gave him the three carrots. Almost immediately two of them hit her in the face, and the third one missed her. Diamond Tiara giggled “That bunny sure hates you. I like him” she said.

Fluttershy ignored what Diamond Tiara said and just walked away “I’ll just feed you later then Angel.” She walked away and went outside waiting for Tiara to join her.

Diamond Tiara smiled at Angel. “Nice job bunny. You like to bully her as much as I like to bully those stupid crusaders,” she said as she patted Angel on his head and went outside to join Fluttershy.

Fluttershy smiled down at Diamond Tiara. “Ready to go to Applejacks, place?” she asked. In response she only received a nod and with that they walked off.

As they walked Diamond Tiara smiled an evil smile, she was going to get to to tell Apple Bloom how worthless she was, and it always made her happy to see her enemy suffer.

Soon the two arrived at sweet Apple Acres. Before Fluttershy knocked on the door she turned to Diamond Tiara, “I want you to promise me you won’t do anything mean while we’re here….please” she said.

“Don’t worry, I feel like a nicer pony already. Me and the blank f-er Apple Bloom will play some type of game,” she lied. Of course Fluttershy believed her.

Fluttershy knocked on the door and within seconds Applejack answered the door and smiled at Fluttershy.


Diamond Tiara walked passed Fluttershy and rudely pushed Applejack out of the way. “Hey that’s not very nice. Apologizes right now missy!” Fluttershy said in a more stern tone.

Diamond Tiara pouted, “Ok fine… sorry that you got in my way… happy?” she said annoyed, and walked off to Apple Bloom’s room. She had big plans for her.

Fluttershy helped Applejack up and wiped the dust off of her friends body. “I’m so sorry she did that. I’m still trying to teach her how to be nice. If she does something else I might just have to take away that Tiara of hers for a while. Maybe that will teach her some discipline,” she said as Applejack got up.

“Aw don’t worry about it none, Twilight told me you were looking after her. So how’s things been with you and her?” Applejack asked.

“Twilight told you? but I didn’t even tell her, unless Rainbow Dash told her yesterday… anyway things are going… nicely. I think by next week she’ll be a better pony. I might even know why she acts the way she does” she said smiling and getting out some daisy sandwiches from her saddlebag, giving them to Applejack.

“Oh really?” Applejack asked. If Fluttershy knew something, that could make things alot easier for her.

“I overheard her talking to herself when I made her feed the birds and well apparently her parents got a divorce. I think the reason she’s mean is because she’s lonely at home. She probably bullies other fillies because she misses her mother,” she explained, leaving Applejack surprised.

“Ya really think that’s the reason?” Fluttershy simply noded and Applejack shrugged. “As long as she and the crusaders start being nice to one another, I’ll be happy” the cow pony said as the two mares headed upstairs to check on the little filles.

***

Diamond Tiara was in Apple Bloom’s room looking at all the crap she had. However one object got her attention; it was a picture of what looked like Apple Bloom’s parents. Smirking she turned to Apple Bloom. “So blank flank where are your parents? Did they leave you because you're worthless?” she asked.

Apple Bloom hated being called worthless, in some ways it was the worst thing you could call a farm girl. “My ma and Pa aren’t in this world no more. They died when I was just a foal, ok” she said, feeling a little sad about those memories.

Diamond Tiara threw the picture of Apple Bloom’s parents on the floor and stomped on it with her hoof, breaking the glass. “Woopsie my bad, I’m so clumsy sometime hehe.” Deep Down Diamond Tiara knew what she did was wrong, but she just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to make Apple Bloom feel sad.

“STOP THAT! APPLEJACK I NEED YOU!” Apple Bloom shouted to get her big sisters attention. Within a few seconds the doors were swung open by an enraged Applejack and a shy mare.

Fluttershy saw the picture under Tiara’s hoof. “What happened? Why is that picture on the floor?” she asked. Tears started to build up, if Diamond Tiara lied to her about being nice she would feel heartbroken.

“What? I accidently dropped it, thanks to blank flank,” she said glaring at Apple Bloom.

Applejack wasn’t buying it. She could tell that Diamond Tiara was lying. “Tell the truth...NOW!” she said, still a little calm.

Diamond Tiara pouted “Fine I broke it. But what do I care she's worthless anyways, just like her little friends,” she said. Something inside her made her feel a bit sad, she couldn’t understand what made her feel that way though.

Fluttershy knew she had to discipline her, and there were only two ways she could. She flew over Diamond Tiara, and took the tiara off her head. “I’m sorry but until I see some improvement you won’t be getting this back,” she said as she put the tiara in her saddlebag.

“Hey give that back, it's mine,” she ordered.

Fluttershy shook her head, not amused about this whole thing. “Sorry, but until you act like a good little filly you won’t see this. Also if it’s ok with Applejack you will be helping her and Apple Bloom around the farm,” she said leaving Diamond Tiara dumbfounded.

Diamond Tiara wanted to just yell at Fluttershy, but by now she knew nothing would work on the yellow pegasus. She started to cry a little. “Fine I’ll help these stupid farmers get their stupid apples,” she said sticking a tongue out at Apple Bloom.

Soon Applejack was outside with Diamond Tiara teaching her how to buck the apple trees, though it was harder to teach a rich pony like Tiara then she imagined it would be. After all a rich pony usually had other ponies to do her work fro her.

After teaching Diamond Tiara she left her alone bucking trees with Fluttershy keeping a good eye on her. After about five hours of bucking she managed to only get ten apples down and she was sweating a lot.

“Are...Are we done yet please I wanna go home,”she said.

Fluttershy sighed. “Ok we’ll go home. Just tell Apple Bloom you're sorry,” she said in a motherly tone.

Diamond Tiara didn’t fight it this time. She went over to Apple bloom who was sitting on the ground by her house.“ Listen blank- or Apple Bloom, I’m sorry,” she said truthfully as she wanted to go home and rest. Apple Bloom felt stunned by this “Uh, thanks Tiara..”

After apologizing Fluttershy put Diamond Tiara on her back and allowed the small filly to rest.Oh my this is going very well, I feel so much change in Tiara, I’ll give her about a week before I decide shes truly changed then I can put her up to the test, she thought while smiling.

Fluttershy arrived home and put Diamond Tiara on the couch. Waiting for the filly to wake up from her nap, Fluttershy walked into the kitchen and made some tea. Several minutes later she walked out and saw Tiara had woken up.

Taking a sip from her tea she placed it down on the tray, “Did somepony have a nice nap?” she asked. Diamond Tiara noded, still a little sleepy. The day had gone by so fast it was now practically night.

“Diamond Tiara, I saw you crying earlier you mentioned something about your mom and something about divorce. What happened?” Fluttershy asked.

Diamond Tiara looked at Fluttershy. She couldn’t believe she had heard her, but she didn’t bother fighting it. She started to tell Fluttershy the story about her mom and how her mom was alway there for her when her daddy was busy.

After Diamond Tiara finished the long story she sobbed into Fluttershy’s chest. “I...I miss my mommy ok? It’s the reason I bully. I’m always….lonely,” she said burying her head into Fluttershy’s chest.

Fluttershy felt sorry for her and carried Diamond upstairs. She placed her in bed and got on the bed with her, it was strange but Diamond Tiara didn’t want to let go of Fluttershy.

Fluttershy stroked Tiara’s mane. “Listen little filly I know what it’s like to lose a mother. I lost both of my parents when I got my cutie mark….they disowned me. They didn’t want a pathetic flyer like me as a daughter,” she said, tears coming down her face. The memories hurt.

Diamond Tiara now felt sorry for Fluttershy, it also made her feel sorry for bullying, something inside her felt like she was changing. “I’m so sorry to hear that,” she said hugging Fluttershy.

Fluttershy simply smiled “It's ok, I’ve got my friends, the crusaders and, even you. You're all like my family”.

Diamond Tiara blushed. “You really consider me a friend? Even after how I've treated everypony?” she asked shocked.

“It doesn’t matter how you've treated us. Everypony makes mistakes. You’ve made some big ones, but that doesn’t mean you’re hopeless. Just try and be a good pony please” Fluttershy said.

Diamond Tiara only noded and tried to get some sleep.

Author's Note:

sorry it took so long.....but its here now.