• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 3,507 Views, 49 Comments

Reforming A Bully - Matt11



Diamond Tiara a very harsh and ruthless bully is about to learn a lesson, when Fluttershy catches her bullying the crusaders something sparks in her, something telling she needs to stop her from bullying them before she goes to far.

  • ...
12
 49
 3,507

first night

“How could daddy do this to me?” Diamond Tiara thought. “How could he leave me alone with this mare? I didn’t do anything to deserve this. I mean, I’m his little princess and he goes off on his merry way and makes me stay with her. Well, then. I’ll give her a very hard time. She will see that she can’t make me do anything.”

They reached Fluttershy’s house. The place looked like a dump to Tiara. She was only looking at it from the outside but still she didn’t care. She needed a place worthy of her perfection, and this little house of hers would not work for her style.

Fluttershy saw Rainbow Dash laying down on her doorstep with Tank. Fluttershy had forgotten she had to see him. She motioned for Diamond Tiara to follow and she did with a huff.

Rainbow Dash looked at Fluttershy, a little furious. “Where the heck were you? You were supposed to come get Tank like an hour ago,” she said, not even noticing Tiara yet.

“Eek,” she squeaked out, frightened. “I’m sorry, Dash, but I was busy. I had something more important to deal with,”she said, looking down to Tiara and giving her a small smile. The filly only stuck her tongue out at her.

“Why did you bring her? Isn’t she that Rich ponies, uh, daughter?” Rainbow asked, unsure. She wanted to know why Fluttershy even had that filly with her. She had heard rumors that that filly was a trouble maker.

Diamond Tiara shrugged, pawing at the dirt while the adult ponies talked about their business. “This will totally be a lame week, spending time with her, I mean, she’s so lame.”

“W-Well... you see... I’m looking after her for a while,” Fluttershy replied, hiding her face in her mane. She heard what Tiara said but it didn’t bother her much. She was just a lost soul who didn’t know right from wrong.

“For bits or is it something else?” she asked, winking at Fluttershy. The athletic pony flew in the air for a bit as she waited for an answer.

“Ok, I’ll tell you. Just please,please don’t get mad, I know you too well, Dashie,” she said. Dash did a little Pinkie promise. You never break a Pinkie promise or bad things happen.

Taking a deeper breath Fluttershy began to explain what she caught Tiara saying to the crusaders. Fluttershy told her that she was going to reform Tiara no matter how long it took.

Hearing that made Rainbow Dash angry. “WHAT! She’s the reason Scootaloo got all sad. Why that little-” Rainbow Dash said, as she walked over to Tiara, glaring at her. She wanted to hit the little brat but knew she couldn’t. It was against the law so she turned to Fluttershy, a little calmed down.

“Do you really think you can reform this...this BRAT?” she asked in disgust, after hearing that it was Tiara’s fault for making Scoots believe she wouldn’t fly, Dash couldn’t help but hate her. Tiara stuck her tongue out at the blue mare and Rainbow Dash stuck hers at Tiara.

Fluttershy simply smiled and looked down at Tiara, brushing her purple mane with a hoof. Tiara smacked the hoof away “Did I say you could touch me? No, I didn’t so you have better not do it again,” she fumed.

Fluttershy sighed and looked at Rainbow Dash “Yes, I think I can. It will just take some time. I got so much stuff planned for the two of us and I bet in due time she will be cured,” she said, smiling at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow dash still couldn’t believe Fluttershy would do this, but then again this was Fluttershy, the same pony who got Discord to quit using his chaos for bad and was now living happily in Canterlot somewhere. “Ok, Flutters. I trust that you can fix this brat but if she dares hit you or treat you badly,” she smiled as she continued, “tell me and I’ll be sure to see if there’s any room in Tartarus for her. I’m sure she’d enjoy it there,” she joked to try to get Tiara scared.

“Ha! You thank you scare me. I could just pay them money to let me out of that place. No big deal. I am, after all, rich and money buys EVERYTHING!” she said with pride.

Rainbow Dash face hoofed. Talking to that brat was a waste of her time and patience so she dropped it and gave Shy a hoof bump before walking away with Tank.

Fluttershy waved goodbye to Rainbow Dash and looked down at Diamond Tiara “Well… let’s go sweetie.” Fluttershy walked to the door of her cottage and opened it and excitedly said, “Welcome to your new home, at least for a while. Oh, I bet you and Angel will get along great!” she squeed.

Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes, “Ok, fine. Let’s just get this over with,” she said, irritated. This week was going to be very lame, especially since she had to spend the time she should be asserting her superiority over the lesser ponies with Fluttershy.

As she entered the cottage she put her hooves over her mouth “EWW! Do you really expect me to live in this messy home? PUH-LEASE tell me you have a butler at the very least?”she asked. Just looking at it made her disgusted.

Fluttershy blew her mane out of her eyes. “No, I don’t have a butler, but if I’m going to teach you some manners you're going to have to get your own things. If you're thirsty you will get it yourself. Your father can’t always be babying you, now can he?” she asked in a soft tone.

“Ba-babying me? Hey, I am not being babied around. I just get respected because I’m better than everypony, I am practically a princess” she said, pointing to her crown. Fuming, she went into Fluttershy;’s kitchen to get something to drink, She was hoping for some better drinks but all she saw was water or tea, “Hey, what gives? Where's the soda? Where's the good drinks?” she asked, just as Fluttershy came in along with Angel.

“Oh, don’t be silly. Water and tea are good drinks, and besides soda can rot your teeth. I didn’t even know you liked soda, but I’ll tell you what. If you do good and don’t be mean I’ll get you some soda as a reward, ok?” she said, setting some cups down and making tea for her and Tiara.

Diamond Tiara sighed. Her attempts to get out of the cottage weren’t really working too good so she accepted her fate for now. “Fine! Just give me something to drink”.

Once the tea was finished she brought it to the table and put one on the side next to her for Diamond Tiara, “Now listen. Once you finish that its time for bed then tomorrow we can do some fun things,” she said taking a sip of her warm tea.

Diamond Tiara growled. Going to bed early? What was she... a two year old foal? She took a small sip of her tea. “Huh. This isn’t half bad, whatever kinda tea it is.” Diamond Tiara’s face softened a bit, genuinely surprised there was something good she hadn’t been exposed to yet. “ I've never had it before,” she explained, drinking the rest.

Fluttershy smiled. “M-maybe this will be easy. Maybe she will be good. I’m sure she can’t be as hard as Discord was,” she said to herself, giggling at the memory, Fluttershy soon finished and so did Diamond tiara.

Fluttershy guided Tiara to the upstairs room. The same one she let the crusaders sleep at. She made a mental note not to tell the filly that. It would only cause issues.

When Diamond Tiara saw the room she thought it looked okay. It wasn’t as great as her room in her mansion but it was something. “Well...it doesn’t look that bad,” she said, getting on the bed covering herself up.

Fluttershy smiled at her. “Would you like me to read you a bedtime story?” she asked. As an animal and foal caretaker she knew all fillies enjoy a story from time to time.

Just like that Diamond’s reluctant acceptance faded. “Do I look like I’m some foal? I haven't been given a bedtime story since I was like…. four, so no thanks,” She waved a hoof, telling Fluttershy to get lost.

Fluttershy’s smile faded to a saddened look. “Oh...uh, okay then. I’ll just be downstairs if you need me.” With that she put the book down and walked out the room leaving Diamond Tiara alone.

Rolling over side to side. trying to get comfortable but to no avail, she just stared at the ceiling for hours and when midnight came she got really annoyed. “UGH! WHY CAN’T I GET ANY SLEEP!” she shouted.

The door slammed opened as Fluttershy ran to Tiara and held her close. “Oh my goodness. Are you okay? I heard shouting and thought you were in danger. Did you have a bad dream?” she asked, holding an irritated Diamond Tiara close.

Diamond Tiara hissed at Fluttershy, “Don’t touch me! I… I just can’t get any sleep, okay?” she said.

Fluttershy simply smiled “Oh, I get it. You're so used to your own bed that you can’t sleep in this new one well. I got an idea. How would you like it if I slept with you? I’m sure you'd get some sleep then,” she said, rubbing Diamond Tiara softly on the back.

Diamond Tiara would normally yell something back but due to being too tired she just sighed and layed back on her pillow “Whatever. Just don’t touch me again.” She rolled over.

Fluttershy simply nodded and laid down next to Tiara, but still giving her some space.

The night went by nicely for Diamond Tiara. It seemed sleeping with another pony sure helped her sleep. When she woke up she saw she was hugging Fluttershy. Pulling away she spat out,“Ugh! Ew! Why did I touch that stupid mare?” She walked downstairs just as Fluttershy began waking up.

Fluttershy started to panic. She saw Diamond Tiara was nowhere near her. “Oh, no. Oh, no! This isn’t good. Oh, the poor dear could be scared.” She gasped. “What if she is in the Everfree forest?” Terrible thoughts of what the pink filly could be experiencing came to her. She felt someone touch her on her leg.

“What are you doing?” Diamond Tiara asked, not amused by Fluttershy’s reaction to the smallest of things.

Fluttershy picked Diamond Tiara up and hugged her. “Oh, I’m so happy your safe! From now on you tell me when you wake up, understand?”

“Ugh. Fine. Whatever,” Diamond Tiara said, pulling away from the mare.

Fluttershy made them the usual: a daisy sandwich. Fluttershy and Tiara finished soon after ten minutes. Walking outside with a bag of bird food on her back she gave it to Tiara.

“The first step of my lessons is being generous. Feed those birds over there and return to me when you're finished and I’ll tell you how you did. And after that we get to go to Applejacks farm,” she said, smiling as Tiara ran off to the birds in the tree slowly.

Author's Note:

hope you are enjoying the story, I already know how many chapters there will be. :pinkiehappy: