• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 339 Views, 1 Comments

Pony Madness - rainbowdarth



Twilight has found ancient remains of what looks like an alicorn. But what awaits her and the others when she unknowingly awakens it?

  • ...
 1
 339

Darkness Emerges

Cracks flowed from Ponyville Castle with a red hue pushing through them as if the underworld was taking over. Magic flowed through the cracks and thrusted itself forward into the sky like a rocket. The sky darkened, turned blood red, was mocking everypony, and only served to fuel their fears to new heights. Ponyville was in a state of panic with ponies running, in any direction, away from the cracks growing in the ground. Fire was overwhelming each and every building and consumed them like a small afternoon snack.


Just out of everypony’s sight, The rainbow streak from Ponyville Castle slowed to a halt. “Ooo, Ponyville looks like a birthday cake from up here. Speaking of cake, I like birthday parties and balloons. By the way, did you know Gummy’s birthday is coming up? Gummy grows up so fast. Hey, do you want to go to Gummy’s birthday party?” said Pinkie.

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow and said, “Seriously? Everypony is in danger and you start thinking about invitations to Gummy’s birthday.”


Pinkie gasped and said, “Rainbow, you’re right.” Pinkie jumped off with a big smile and said, “I’m coming for you, Gummy!”

Rainbow Dash’s mouth fell as she stared at the pink mare falling to her doom. Come on, Rainbow! Focus! thought Rainbow Dash as she shook her head back and forth. She closed her wings and dove muzzle first toward the ground. She fell at an alarming rate but just enough to grab hold of Pinkie’s hind leg. She pulled Pinkie onto her back as she shot open her wings, mere inches from the ground. She slammed her hooves into the ground and slowed to a stop.

Pinkie’s hooves landed on the ground just as Twilight ran up to them. “What in Celestia’s flank were you thinking?” Asked Twilight.

“Twilight, no pony thinks anymore,” said the giggling pink mare.

“We don’t have enough time for this, right now.” Said Rainbow Dash.

“You’re right. Dash, go for the ponies trapped on second floors. Pinkie, go for the ponies trapped on first floors. Tell everypony to head for the edge of the Everfree Forest near Canterlot.” Said Twilight.


“I’m on it” said Rainbow Dash as she took off like a jet.

“Okie Dokie Lokie,” said the pink mare as she bounced off.

“Celestia, help us,” exhaled Twilight as she took to the skies.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment