• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 3,270 Views, 101 Comments

Warrior of Salvation - Alpha777



New adventures begins at a New World. This time Akaru, an Ultra-ranking Elite, has stumbled into a world of ponies. While Akaru is skilled in combat, he is also skilled in diplomatic solutions. He made friends in Equestria but ends up protecting.

  • ...
8
 101
 3,270

The Crystal Empire(Part 3)

Akaru was starring at what looks like a abomination of creatures fused together. He remember from, when he studied human knowledge, about mythologies. He somewhat looks like an Asian Lung Dragon in shape and form. The one thing Akaru was most confused of is when this 'Discord' finished his sentence.

Akaru turned towards Celestia and asked, "Who is he, or it, whatever it is?"

He then turned towards Discord, "No offense."

"Eh, none taken." he replied.

Celestia answered, "This is Discord, the God of Madness."

Akaru stood there looking at Discord before replying, "I can see why."

Discord floated towards, saying, "So this is Akaru, the alien from off-world, and who happens to save Ponyville from a pack of mutts. I have to say, for the first time in...centuries, I believe, I'm quite impress."

"Uh, thanks, I guess." Akaru said as he watched Discord closely in caution.

Rainbow Dash flew up and asked Discord, "Why are you here, Discord?"

"Oh, I just want to meet Akaru myself, since I never have meet any aliens before, believe it or not, and as well as to visit the Princesses, you know, just so that they know I'm not causing mayhem somewhere else, which I haven't done that in, what, a year or so. Well maybe a little mayhem, but not the type where I don't get in trouble, at least. Afterall, I did made a promise to Fluttershy." He answered.

Akaru looked towards Fluttershy and thought, 'I guess the humans are right about one thing though, is to always be cautious around the quiet ones.'

"Yeah these 'humans' do have the right idea, huh?" He said.

"By the Gods, stop reading my thoughts!" Akaru yelled out.

Discord chuckled and said, "Sorry, force of habit."

Luna came up and said, "I doubt that you came here not just to meet Akaru or to check in, what other reason of why you are here?"

"Yeah that was the thing I was trying to remember. Uhm, oh yeah. While I was on my way here, I caught a glimpse that an army of Changlings is heading here, so I might as well warn you guys, considering that me and Chrysy don't really get along." Discord said.

All but Akaru yelled out, "WHAT!?"

Akaru asks Celestia, "What are these Changelings?"

"They are a race of bug-like Equines who are able to shape-shift and are able to feed off on love." Celestia answered.

Akaru's eyes went wide and he said in anger, "Then these foul creatures must be put down or at least pushed back to where they live. Let me help you to fight off these creatures. I will make sure that none of your guards and citizens will be neither injured or dead, I promise you that."

Celestia and Luna looked at each other before nodding and said, "Alright, but make sure you kill less of them this time, if it is possible. They maybe horrible creatures, but that does not mean I want them dead all together."

Akaru chuckled at her response, which confused Celestia and the others. "What?" Celestia asked.

"Just like from one of the religions of the humans, what they called 'Christianity', I believe. Their creator, God, and as well as his son with the name of Jesus, told all of humanity is to do one thing to those you truly hate, and it is to forgive them for it." Akaru answered.

Luna asked, "How come you know so much about these 'humans'?"

"I have been studying them for quite a while. The humans are very interesting, do to the fact that in the past, that some of them fought wars to obtain peace, for religion, for their love ones, and even freedom while others fight for wealth, power, domination, or just for blood. The human world is both good and evil. They say that this combination is a balance for their world. The Ying and Yang, the Light and the Darkness, Love and Hate, peace and war, and Order and Chaos. Their will is so strong that it would never be broken, and we Sangheili respects that. In-fact, they even sometimes fight in wars just to survive, not to one's self but for the entire race. They are compassionated, dedicated, they learn from their mistakes, and are trying so hard to bring their world peace and order, like your world, but the quote of theirs say 'If you want Peace, prepare for War." He concluded but realised that he made some sort of a proud speech or sort.

"I carried away, didn't I?" Aakaru asked sheeply.

Twilight said, "Yep, but we actually enjoyed it. Right everypony?"

Everyone replied yes and Akaru went cheerful inside, but then said, "Alright, we need to evacuate the city before those creatures arr-"

A guard showed up and yelled out, "The Changelings are attacking!"

Akaru and the others looked up at Discord, who said, "Wow, I didn't think they would get here so fast. They were still miles away from here when I arrived here."

"Change of plans. Captain Armor, I want you and your guards to evacuate the entire city while I hold them off." Akaru said.

"The Diamond Dogs are one thing, but the Changelings are another." Shining Armor said.

Twilight came up and said, "Don't worry Shining, we are going with him, he's definitely not going alone."

Shining sighed and said, "Alright, just make sure you come back alive, little sis."

Then Akaru and the Mane 6 ran out towards the entrance of the city, where the battle is taking place while Shining and his guards evacuate the city.

Akaru sighed and thought, 'If it's not one problem, it is another.'

To be Continued.....

Author's Note:

Sorry for making you wait for a new chapter fro this story, but here it is and hope you enjoy.:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 12 )

A race of shapeshifters that feeds on 'love' (may or may not mean the actual emotion) immediately incites an unholy rage? If I was new to the planet, with no prior knowledge of anything in it, I think I'd be a bit more curious as to wtf they meant.....

Just saying, that jarred me enough to make me double-read that part....

Nope, never played Halo. I do like it though. Say, why is this on hiatus, anyway?

6923243 cause I come and go and add a chapter or so. It may take me a while and sometimes sooner than expected. so it might take me around, like say two months, until I add another new chapter or so.:applejackunsure:

More please...it's really starting to get intense:pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile:

6926123 I will...eventually.:applejackunsure:

6946470 when would when do you plan to make another chapter

7262028 IDK, maybe soon.:applejackunsure:

7573345 oh. I thought the bubble shield /was/ the MJOLNIR equipment, but I guess not now...

I'm confused...

This is a great history more please and y wish to know how the elite react to magic (i tink you missed that part)

8733625
The person who wrote this is 'ded'

Anyone remember halo salvation?

Login or register to comment