• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 3,271 Views, 101 Comments

Warrior of Salvation - Alpha777



New adventures begins at a New World. This time Akaru, an Ultra-ranking Elite, has stumbled into a world of ponies. While Akaru is skilled in combat, he is also skilled in diplomatic solutions. He made friends in Equestria but ends up protecting.

  • ...
8
 101
 3,271

The Crystal Empire(Part 2)

The Mane 6 and Akaru arrived at the Crystal Empire and was a surprise to Akaru when he gaze at the city.

"By the gods, I can see why this place is called the Crystal Empire. This place is completely of crystal." said Akaru.

Twilight and the others giggled and Twilight responded, "Yeah, I should have mentioned about that. Sorry."

"There is no need to apologize about anything, Twilight" Akaru said.

Twilight nodded and then they went towards the palace to meet Princess Celestia and others.

Few moments later...

The Mane 6 and Akaru arrived at the palace and were hold up by a few guards.

"Princess Twilight, what is that...thing behind you?" ask one of the Royal Guards.

"This is Akaru, the one who saved Ponyville yesterday. We are expected by Princess Celestia today." responded Twilight.

The Royal Guards stood there for a few moments, then finally responded, "Alright, but keep him or whatever it is in control and from trouble."

Twilight was about to answer but Akaru said, "Listen, you cretins! I am not some beast that is in need of being tamed, so I advise you to watch your tongue, for I shall not be disrespected like that. The Honor Guards of the Covenant Empire shows more respect to their opponents than you!" Akaru stopped for a moment to calm himself and then said, "Ugh, my apologies. It's just that it gets on my nerves when someone or in this case, somepony, judges to quickly. But I am not a beast that you treat me as for only beast kills without feelings, and I have feelings, okay?"

One of the Royal Guards responded, "Yes, sorry. We didn't mean to act so rude. We'll make sure not to judge too quickly next time."

"Thank you." Akaru said.

Then the Mane 6 and Akaru went on inside until Applejack asks, "What was tha' all abou'?"

"I am not used to being disrespected like that. Usually in the Covenant, we treat each other as comrades and plus, I have a short temper. I do apologies for it." Akaru answered.

Twilight asks, "Really? Even those Brutes you talked about?"

"Well, except for them, I guess, but that is where I got my short temper from." Akaru answered.

Dash asks, "They couldn't be that bad..."

Twilight and Akaru said at the same time, "Trust me, you really don't want to know."

They then arrived in the throne room and noticed Princess Celestia and others that were waiting for him.

Celestia smiled and said, "It is good to see you all again, I hope that the guards were to troublesome."

Twilight answered, "A little, and it's good to see you too."

Celestia turns towards Akaru, "And it good to see you, Akaru."

"Likewise." responded Akaru.

"So, you are the one that my sister spoke about?" asked a dark blue 'Alicorn'.

"Hopefully none are bad as she made them sound." Responded Akaru.

Celestia then said, "This is my younger sister, Luna"

Akaru then bowed down towards Luna and said, "Greetings, your majesty."

"Just call me Luna, Akaru."

"As you wish, Luna." Akaru answered.

Then a pink Alicorn and a white unicorn with blue mane came in and were surprised when they saw Akaru.

Celestia then said, "Ah, Cadence and Shining Armor, just in time."

Celestia continued, "Akaru, this is Princess Cadence and this is Captain Shining Armor, Captain of the Royal Guard, and Cadence's husband. Cadence and Shining, this is Akaru'Viranamu, the one I told you about."

Akaru bowed and said, "It is an honor to meet you two."

Cadence and Shining bowed back to him and then Shining Armor then asked, "So you're Akaru, the one that saved Ponyville yesterday. With all due respect, I was expecting you to be more barbaric-looking."

"It is quite alright, sir. But you might need to train your guards to show more respect to those that are like me. I had never seen such judgment like that." Akaru answered.

"Well, it's not like we meet an extraterrestrial that comes to our world everyday, you know." Shining answered.

"Hhmm, good point." Akaru said.

Cadence said, "Well I for one am happy that you are here. I can sense that you are very compassionate and dedicated."

"H-how..." Akaru asks confusingly.

"We Alicorn have our own ability to control and as well as very important powers." Cadence said.

"Like what?"

Twilight answered, "Well Princess Celestia can control the Sun while Princess Luna can control the Moon. Cadence can be able to sense and control Love itself."

"And you? You are an Alicorn." asked Akaru.

"Well I can control one of the Elements of Harmony." Twilight answered.

"The Elements of Harmony? What in the Forerunners' name is that?" asked Akaru.

Celestia answered, "The Elements of Harmony are powerful elements that can defeat any and all evil."

Twilight said, "I am the Bearer of Magic."

Dash then said, "Loyalty."

"Honesty."

"Generosity."

"LAUGHTER, YAY."

"And I-I'm Kindness."

Akaru stood there and thought, 'By the Gods. This world is quite different from the rest.'

Akaru the replied, "I-I see. This is not what I...." and was interrupted.

"Expected?" followed by a psychotic laughter.

Akaru and the rest were confused about the unexpected reply. Akaru asks, "Who was that?"

Celestia sighed in irritation and then shouted, "Enough games, Discord!"

Then a weird creature that was made up of different animal parts of such appeared in thin air and responded, "Oh Tia, you are no fun at all."


To be continued...