• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 3,271 Views, 101 Comments

Warrior of Salvation - Alpha777



New adventures begins at a New World. This time Akaru, an Ultra-ranking Elite, has stumbled into a world of ponies. While Akaru is skilled in combat, he is also skilled in diplomatic solutions. He made friends in Equestria but ends up protecting.

  • ...
8
 101
 3,271

The Crystal Empire(Part 1)(Edited)

It has been a day since Akaru fought against the Diamond Dogs, let alone arriving on the planet the ponies call Equis. The Princess talked to Akaru about bringing him and the Mane 6 to the Crystal Empire to meets her sister, Luna, as well as Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

"Are you ready to go, Akaru?" asked Twilight.

"Yes, I am, but one question: How are we going to get there?"

"By train, of course. Do you know what a train is?" Twilight asked before realizing and doing a facehoof and replied, "Nevermind. I forget that you are not from here."

"Completely understandable, Twilight. It's like when I mentioned the Halo rings and that you did not know about them." Akaru answered.

Twilight smiled at his response and they both went over to meet the others at the train station. They waited for a little while until Akaru noticed a bipedal horned being and turned toward to Twilight and asked, "Who and what is that over there?"

"Oh that's Iron Will, he's a Minotaur." Twilight answered.

"A Minotaur?" Akaru replied.

Then Iron Will notices Fluttershy and came over replying, "Hey Fluttershy, how's it going?"

"O-oh hi Iron Will. It's good to see you too. Me and my friends are going to the Crystal Empire to meet with Princess Celestia." Fluttershy responded.

Then Iron Will notices Akaru and asks, "And who is he?"

"Oh that's Akaru'Viranamu. He is from the planet Sanghelios and he is the only survivor of the crash site in the Everfree." Fluttershy answered.

"Really? He's an alien?" Iron Will asks.

Fluttershy nodded and added, "He also saved Ponyville from the Diamond Dog Raiding Party yesterday." Iron Will looked back at Akaru before introducing himself. "Fluttershy just told me about you, names Iron Will." as he raised his hand. "It's good to meet you."

Akaru shook it and replied, "Salutations, it's a pleasure to meets you too, Iron Will."

"I heard that you save Ponyville from those Diamond Dogs, good work." Iron Will added.

"I prefer not killing anything, but when done righteously, it's nothing but a chore." Akaru replied.

"Whatever you say, you actually taught those Diamond Dogs a lesson or two. Next time we meet, drinks are on me." Iron Will said.

"Maybe, we shall see." Akaru answered.


Vinyl and Octavia where on the train to the Crystal Empire from Canterlot. Octavia then notices the Mane 6 with a strange being in white and gold armor and woke up Vinyl saying, "Uhm Vinyl, you may want to take a look at that that are with the Mane 6."

Vinyl turned around and her eyes widened and replied, "Wow, Now that's cool!"

Octavia then said, "I heard there was a being that save Ponyville from a bunch of Diamond Dogs yesterday, and it must be him right there."

"Really?!" Vinyl asks.

"Yes, in-fact, a whole raiding party except for three he let go." Octavia added.

Vinyl's eyes widened and said, "Wow."


At the Crystal Empire, Princess Celestia was talking to Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor about the new visitor that arrived at Ponyville.

Luna asks, "So who is thou visitor that is going to arrive here, sister?"

Celestia answers, "Well he is not of this world of ours. He is from the planet, Sanghilios, but crashed here by accident. He is the only one that has survived this crash and was aided by Twilight and her friends."

Shining Armor asks, "How do you know if won't stab us in the back?"

"He saved Ponyville from a Diamond Dog Raiding Party and at first given them choices. Unfortunately, the Diamond Dogs charged at him and he....uhm...killed them all except three he let go."

Cadence replied, "Wait! That was he who saved Ponyville?! The creature?!"

Celestia answered, "Yes. That was him."

Luna then asks, "So what is thou name, then?"

"Akaru'Viranamu of the Sangheli." Celestia answered.


To be continued......