• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 2,151 Views, 10 Comments

Ultimate Spider-man: Spider-verse missing part - Time Agent pony



While trying to stop the green goblin from collecting DNA from other spidermen Ultimate Spiderman runs into a pony version of him will he be able to stop the goblin?

  • ...
5
 10
 2,151

Lost part

Author's Note:

In case your confused:
Scootaloo as regular Spider-mare
Sweetie Belle as Iron Spider-mare
Apple Bloom as Scarlet Spider-mare
Babs seed as Agent Venom

P.S. the costume used for Apple Bloom is

Welcome true believers. We rejoin our favorite wall-crawling hero as he is once again spinning through an interdimensional wormhole on the trail of his mortal enemy the Goblin. The Goblin has been collecting DNA from other Spider-men, what he plans to do with it is still unknown to our hero, but one thing is certain, it can't be good.

"Once again I'm heading down the rabbit hole, or make that wormhole, going after the Goblin" Spider-man thought to himself, "...wonder where I'll end up next?" he thought aloud.

Our hero had already been to six other universes and met those universes Spider-men: Spider-man 2099, Spider-girl, Spider-man noir, Spider-ham, Spider-knight and Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-man. After these other amazing and weird universes, the world our hero was about to enter was a ton of weird.

The wormhole ends and our hero finds himself in the land of Equestria, on one of the rooftops of the city of Manehatten.

"Whoa, deja vu. Right, I have to find this world's Spider-man" he thought. He shot one of his webs onto a nearby building and was so busy looking for another Spider-man that he didn't look where he was going. "Watch where your going numskull!" yelled a pegasus.

"Oookay talking flying horses, that's new" thought Spider-man. He perched on another rooftop and had another look for another Spider-man.

"This is going to be harder than I thought" he said, out loud.

"Hey faker, heads up!" called a voice. Spider-man looked up to see a pony wearing the same costume as him come swinging towards him.

"Wait I'm here to.." was all Spider-man could say before the pony knocked him to the ground, "I'm here to warn you, you're in danger" he repeated.

The pony stood over him. "What are you? One of Octavia's experiments?"

"What, no, I've never heard of her. But now I think about it, that name sounds really familiar" Spider-man replied.

"Okay, so if you're not an experiment, then what are you?" the pony asked, letting Spider-man get up.

"Right, don't freak out, this may be hard to believe, but I'm you from another universe. The name's Peter Parker" Spider-man replied, taking off his mask.

"You're not me, I don't look anything like you" the pony replied.

The pony took off the mask, revealing her face, "Name's Scootaloo".

"Okay, I didn't expect that" said Spider-man. He had met a girl version of himself, but a girl horse version? Now he'd seen everything.

"You weren't expecting what?" the pony asked.

"I never expected a horse to be Spider-man" replied Spider-man, putting his mask back on.

"First, I'm not a horse I'm a pegasus pony, second, It's Spider-mare" the pony replied, putting her mask back on too.

"Spider-mare? Why not" thought Spider-man,

"Anyway, you said something about me being in danger" Spider-mare continued,

"Yeah that's right..." was all Spider-man could say before an evil laugh cut him off. Both Spider-man and Spider-mare turned to see Spider-man's arch enemy the Goblin on his gilder. With him was a pony wearing light purple glasses, four long metal tentacles sprouted from her back.

"I've been looking for you, and while I was searching I ran into this lovely mare" the Goblin said, introducing his friend.

"Charmed to meet you, Spider-man, I'm Dr Octavia octopus. The Goblin has told me all about you and the world you come from" the tentacle pony said.

"What could Ugly over there have possibly offered you, Octavia?" asked Spider-mare.

"You'll find out soon enough" replied Octavia,

"Anyway, to business" the Goblin said,

"Gladly" Octavia replied,

Both Octavia and the Goblin charged straight at the wall-crawling heroes.

Octavia threw some powerful blows at Spider-man.
"Miss and a miss, miss" he commented as he dodged the blows as best he could. "how many tentacles do you have?" he asked as Octavia paused for a retry.

Meanwhile Spider-mare had her hooves full fighting the Goblin. The Goblin was trying to weaken Spider-mare so he could send out his little probe to extract her DNA. The reason for him taking Spider-mare's DNA was so that he could become the ultimate Spider-creature, as he had already gathered DNA from other universe's Spider-men. But Spider-mare managed to temporarily blind the Goblin by shooting a web over his eyes.

"We'll never win this fight" Spider-man said rejoining Spider-mare while the two villains were distracted.

"Yeah, we're being smashed" Spider-mare replied. After her fight with the Goblin she was feeling pretty beaten.

"Hey, Scoot" a whisper sounded from nearby, "you miss me?".

Suddenly, loud music start playing from a nearby speaker.

"What's that?" the Goblin asked Octavia. By now he had manged to tear the web away from his eyes.

"Trouble" replied Spider-mare. As she finished what she was saying, something that looked like a small missile rocketed towards the two villains. It blasted the two with a powerful energy shot. Now that it wasn't flying Spider-man could see who and what the mysterious backup was. It was another pony, this one was wearing a suit of what looked like Iron-Spider armour, but it had been modified for a pony. Also this Spider-pony had a horn on her head.

The Iron Spider-mare stepped forward, hoof repulsors ready to let another blast fly. "Make a move and I'll end your game, buster" she said to Octavia.

"There's an Iron Spider in this universe as well?!" Spider-man asked, his jaw, underneath his mask, dropping.

"About time you showed up, Sweetie Belle" Spider-mare said to the Iron Spider-mare. "I was thinking that I would have to do everything myself"

"Don't worry, Scoot" the Iron Spider-mare replied, "I never leave a fellow Crusader hanging",

"Crusader?" asked Spider-man, practically gobsmacked,

"Hey, don't forget us" called a voice, both Octavia and the Goblin turned to see two other Spider-mares. The first one was wearing a costume of light blue and scarlet, she was the Scarlet Spider-mare. The other one's costume was coloured black and white, she was Agent Venom. Both costumes had Spider symbols on them.

"Arrgh, not you!" Octavia growled,

"Howdy, Scoot, Sweetie Belle, who's your friend?" asked the Scarlet Spider-mare.

"I'd like to know that too" Agent Venom said, turning to face Spider-man.

"Me too" Iron Spider-mare said, also turning to Spider-man.

"He says he's a Spider-mare from another universe" Spider-mare replied.

"Seems legit" Agent Venom replied, with a shrug.

"Sounds legit to me too" Scarlet Spider-mare nodded,

"Me three" Iron Spider-mare nodded too,

"There's a Scarlet-Spider and an Agent Venom in this universe too!?" asked Spider-man, nearly speechless. He shook his head trying to focus. "So all four of you are Spider-mares?" he asked finally.

"Not just Spider-mares," Scarlet Spider-mare replied "we're the...",

"Cutie Mark Crusader Web Warriors! Yay!" all four Spider-mares yelled at once,

"We're on a crusade, a mission!" explained Spider-mare,

"To protect the city!" followed Agent Venom,

"And to find our cutie marks!" finished Scarlet Spider-mare

"Are you five done with your little Reunion over there" Octavia interrupted,

"So, you wanna go a couple of rounds?" Agent Venom asked, as she and Scarlet Spider-mare, Iron Spider-mare, Spider-mare and Spider-man turned to face Octavia and the Goblin "just give up".

"This day just gets better and better" laughed the Goblin.

"We'll see about that" mocked Agent Venom.

The Goblin turned Octavia, "I'll handle Agent Venom, you handle the others" he said.

"We need a plan" said Spider-man.

"We have a plan, we kick bad pony butt" replied Agent Venom.

"Yeah, only better" said Iron Spider-mare.

All four Spider-mares charged at the Goblin and Octavia, "What, that's not a plan!" cried Spider-man.

But the Spider-mares never heard him. Spider-mare, Scarlet Spider-mare and Iron Spider-mare's fight with Octavia went from bad to worse, all the attacks they threw at her just kept reflecting onto each other.

Agent Venom's fight with the Goblin was over before it had even started. After trying to blind the Goblin with her black webbing blots, Agent Venom charged straight at her attacker.
But the Goblin had been expecting it, he knew how to take Agent Venom down because her costume was no ordinary costume, it was in fact an alien organism that bonds to a host to survive. The Goblin also knew the suit's weakness was sonic vibrations, because he had engineered the life form himself. A sonic blaster unfolded from his armour, it hit Agent Venom before she could get clear.

"Ahhhh!" cried Agent Venom as she and her costume succumbed to the sonic vibrations,

"Agent Venom!" Scarlet Spider-mare cried, she didn't have time to reach her before one of Octavia's tentacles pinned her to the ground.

"And now for the other two" Octavia smirked, Iron Spider-mare flew straight at the multi-metal armed miscreant. But she, like the Goblin, had been expecting this. An EMP device unfolded from one of her tentacles and before she could react Iron Spider-mare was rendered immobile.

That just left Spider-mare, who the Goblin manged to subdue with an electric shock blast from his armour,

"Heads up Gobby!" Spider-man called, as he swung towards his old enemy. But a rogue pumpkin bomb knocked Spider-man to the ground.

"Right, now to business" the Goblin said, when all the Spider-mares were defeated, he ejected his little probe from a slot in his armour. It quickly gathered the DNA from Spider-mare, Scarlet Spider-mare and Agent Venom, to get Iron Spider-mare's DNA the Goblin open her face-plate so his probe could gather what it needed.

When all the DNA had been collected the probe returned to its slot in the Goblin's armour, "Right, time to leave" the Goblin said, he took out something that looked like a mobile phone, "Electro, open the portal now!" he barked.

"But I need to recharge" Electro protested,

"Do as I command" replied the Goblin,

A blast of energy erupted from the phone-like device striking the sky and seconds later the inter-dimensional wormhole opened, "See you round, Spider-man" the Goblin laughed as he flew off into the portal.

Spider-man was about to go after the Goblin, but Octavia blocked his path. "Going somewhere?" she said, as the portal closed behind the Goblin. Octavia held up a small vial of scarlet liquid, "Time to show you and the Spider-mares what Octavia Octopus can really do" she smirked. Before Spider-man could stop her, Octavia smashed the vial over herself and the liquid covered her completely.

"Arrr...what happened?" Spider-mare said, as she recovered from her attack,

"Guys, I hate to tell you this, but Octavia got Venomized" Spider-man replied, trying to not sound panicked.

All four Spider-mares turned to face Octavia, who was now completely covered in the scarlet liquid, her eyes stained chalk white, a maniacal smile on her face.

"That's Octavia!?" Agent Venom asked, out of disbelief,

The creature who had once been Octavia laughed, "Who is this Octavia you speak of?" it asked, "the pony formally known as Octavia is no more, you can call me Monster Oct."

Before Monster Oct could say another word, Spider-man thinking fast shot a web at the creature's face, then while the creature was blinded he swept up the four Spider-mares swinging them to safety.

"Run all you want Wall-crawlers" Monster Oct shouted after them, she tore the webbing from her eyes, "there is nowhere you can hide from us!"

After getting a few yards away Spider-man set the four ponies down on a rooftop,

"Why did you do that?!" Agent Venom raged "we could have taken her on if you hadn't...."

"Yeah, Agent Venom's right" Scarlet Spider-mare interjected,

The other two nodded, Spider-man sighed, "No you could not beat her" he said,

"WHAT!" all four Spider-mare exclaimed. Spider-man shushed them.

"I saw how you fought, you have determination, you have the heart, you have willingness - but you can't work together as a team" Spider-man began,

Iron Spider-mare was about to protest, but Spider-man continued, "In my universe I've beaten my own Doc Oct, and you want to know how? I did it with my team"

"You have a team?" Spider-mare asked,

"Yeah, I'm the leader" Spider-man replied,

"Wow, I never thought you were the leading type" Spider-mare said,

"What..." Spider-man was about to argue the point when he realized that he was going off topic. "Anyway, me and my team have beaten him and we had a proper plan, we didn't trip over each other" he said, looking straight at the four ponies.

"Are you saying that we are bad at teamwork???" Spider-mare asked, shocked

"Pretty much" Spider-man nodded,

"Well, you three might have that problem" Agent Venom interjected, "I think I am a master team player"

"If you're such a master" Scarlet Spider-mare replied, "then why didn't you help us with Octavia instead of facing the Goblin on your own!"

"I thought I could handle him" Agent Venom retorted, "I did a lot better than Tin-mare" she said, pointing at Iron Spider-mare,

"Hey, I didn't know Octavia could do what she did to my suit" Iron Spider-mare argued back,

"Guys, stop arguing!" Spider-man interrupted, "the point is that you need to work together",

He was interrupted by a maniacal laugh and Monster Oct rose up to the ledge, "Peek-a-boo we see you" she said,

"Remember what I said" Spider-man called, he shot some webs at the creature but it easily broke them,

"Sting, sting, bugs sting" Monster Oct laughed, "bugs get crushed", one of Monster Oct's tentacles lashed out and, WHAM Spider-man crashed straight into the ground.

"Alright girls, lets do this together" Spider-mare said,

Monster Oct laughed, "There's no way the four of you could beat me",

"We can darn well try" Spider-mare said, she turned to the others "Agent Venom, you and Scarlet Spider-mare take out Octavia's tentacles, Iron Spider-mare and I will try and get the suit off her"

"You can count on me, Scoot" Scarlet Spider-mare replied,

"Me too" Iron Spider-mare followed,

"If it means saving the city then I'm in too" Agent Venom finished,

Both Agent Venom and Scarlet Spider-mare launched their part of Spider-mare's plan into action. But like before, both of them were easily beaten. Spider-mare and Iron Spider-mare had no luck either.

"Some teamwork" laughed Monster Oct, she grab the still limp Spider-man,

"Where are you taking him?!" cried Spider-mare,

"You want to find out? Then save him" Monster Oct smirked, still carrying Spider-man she clawed her way along the buildings.

"We have to follow her" Spider-mare said.

"How? We could barely stop her the first time we tried working together" said Iron Spider-mare.

"We're the Web Warriors, we have to protect and stop evil" Spider-mare replied.

"Right, for the city" Agent Venom added.

"For Manehatten!" all the four Spider-mares agreed, and with that the Spider-mares sent off after Monster Oct.

The Spider-mares tracked down the villain to an abandoned building site. Monster Oct had Spider-man webbed to two steel beams,

"Octavia, the suit" Spider-man pleaded, "you have to take it off"

"Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?" Monster Oct asked, smiling.

Spider-man then caught sight of the Spider-mares, Scarlet Spider-mare motioned to him to stay quiet.

"I know what it feels like" Spider-man continued, "the power, it feels good" he said, while the Spider-mares sneaked around the villain, "but you'll lose yourself to it" he added.

Monster Oct laughed, "I like being mad, It makes me happy". She morphed one of her hooves into a bladed weapon.
"I'd say you 'axed' for this web man" she continued, raising the weapon still laughing.

But before she could bring the weapon down a bolt of webbing hit it.

Monster Oct turned around with an animal-like roar to see who the shooter was.

"You didn't forget about us did you?" asked Spider-mare,

Monster Oct growled, "Didn't you get the message last time?" she snarled, "you can't beat me",

"We will beat you, like this" Spider-mare said, as she, Scarlet Spider-mare and Agent Venom all shot their web shooters. The three bolts of webbing merged to one ball of web, which hit Monster Oct, sticking her to the ground.

"Iron Spider-mare, free Spider-man" Spider-mare called,

"On it, Scoot" Replied Iron Spider-mare,

"So what's the plan?" asked Spider-man as Iron Spider-mare freed him.

"We don't really know" Agent Venom admitted, "we never thought we'd get this far"

"We just thought we'd be able to do it because we're wearing masks and we're heroes and all" Scarlet Spider-mare admitted,

"A mask doesn't make you a hero" Spider-man said, "it's the guy...arrr...pony beneath it" he caught himself,

By this time they noticed that Monster Oct had manged to brake free from the sticky web she was trapped in.

"You are making us mad" she said, still smiling.

"Buy me some time" Spider-man said, looking at a pile of metal rods on a ledge high up, "I've got an idea"

"We'll try" Spider-mare replied, she and the other Web Warriors, using their web shooters, began to slowly move Monster Oct under the ledge where the metal rods lay.

"Now!" called Spider-man, and in a quick move, he pulled the one rod out of the pile, the rest soon followed.

The noise of the rods falling down was almost ear-splitting, "Why in Equestria, is he making so much noise?" Spider-mare said to Scarlet Spider-mare over the noise of the rods,

"I don't know" Scarlet Spider-mare replied,

"I think my ears are ringing" Iron Spider-mare added,

"How are you even affected!?" followed Agent Venom, "you're wearing a helmet",

Then suddenly Spider-mare remembered when the Goblin used sound on Agent Venom to disable her.

"I get it" Spider-mare said, as the last of the rods fell, "He's using sound to disable her",

She, the other Web Warriors and Spider-man each grabbed two rods and faced the writhing creature in front of them.

They smashed the rods together creating more sound. The creature that had been Monster Oct, was now on the floor in agony. The suit was screaming with Octavia screaming with it.

Monster Oct lashed out at Spider-man, but he jabbed the robs into the ground making them emit a more high pitched sound, the Web Warriors did the same.

The suit was now howling in pain as it succumb to the sonic sound waves, "Now!" Spider-man called, when it looked like the suit was weakened enough. Spider-man, Spider-mare, Scarlet Spider-mare and Agent Venom shot a web line at the now unconscious Octavia inside the suit, "Pull!" Spider-man called, and with one almighty pull Spider-man and the three Web Warriors pulled Octavia out of the suit.

The suit, severed from its host, had been reduced to a small puddle of scarlet ooze which slowly slithered away from the heroes and off the edge of the building site. So weak from the sonic sound waves, the suit didn't care what happened to it when it hit the ground, it was the size of a small football. But just before the suit hit the ground, Iron Spider-mare swooped it and caught the ooze in a metal canister, "That should hold it until we turn it over to Dr. Twilight" she said, and flew off at rocket speed.

Spider-man and the three Web Warriors then turned to Octavia who was still unconscious, "Is she...?" Scarlet Spider-mare began, she was cut off by Octavia who had started to cough and groan,

"She's still alive!?" Agent Venom asked, shocked,

"How in Equestria is that even possible?" Spider-mare wondered,

Spider-man seemed in deep thought, "It was the suit" he said, finally, "after all that, it was the Symbiote that saved Octavia"

"How?" Scarlet Spider-mare asked,

Spider-man did some more thinking, "The Symbiote must have given some of its own life to save her" he said finally,

Shortly afterwards Iron Spider-mare joined the others, "Well that's the suit taken care of" she said,

"Yeah, but how am I going to follow the Goblin now that the wormhole has closed" Spider-man replied,

"I think we know a pony that can help you with that" Spider-mare said, winking at her friends,

The Web Warriors took Spider-man to the lair of the strange and mystic sorcerer known as Dr. Strange Whooves. He was busy meditating when the five heroes arrived, "I know why you have come" he said, without opening his eyes, "Your human friend seeks a path after a dangerous villain",

"You got that right Doctor Strange" Spider-man replied,

"I had a feeling I was right, and please call me Whooves" the Doctor replied,

The amulet on the Doctor's cloak began to glow lime green and he began to mumble some mystic words that didn't make any sense and in a flash a portal appeared in the room.

"Thanks for the magic, Whooves" Spider-man said, he turned to the Web Warriors, "See you around sometime, and remember with great power..."

"COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY Yay!" the four ponies finished his sentence.

"Great" Spider-man replied, turning directly to Spider-mare "I maybe the Ultimate Spider-man, but you and your friends are the Amazing, Spectacular Spider-mares!", and with that he disappeared through the portal.

"I don't know if we'll ever see him again girls" Spider-mare said, turning to her friends, "but it's good to know that in other universes there are real heroes out there, protecting their future."

"So what have you learned about friendship today?" asked Dr. Whooves,

"That when you work together, you can do anything" Spider-mare replied,

"Right, Cutie Mark Crusader Web Warriors forever!" they all cried.

And that's the story, true believers.

Comments ( 10 )

Yeah, fake. Marvel cartoons are with disney, and they scrapped Babs at the end of season 4.

5600829 have you read My little pony friendship is magic friends forever comic 13? Babs is in it:facehoof:

5601651

No shit. I'm talking about the show.

5602150 well I didn't know you the comics are considered to "cannon" you know:trixieshiftleft:

5602253

The comics are so uncanon that they are in a separate universe.

Comment posted by Just Defender deleted Apr 4th, 2016

5601651
I like the way you added Ultimate SpiderMan into this universe! I would like to this universe have its own stor though. And this is coming from a SpiderMan nerd

6146416 Thank you, I like the idea, and I will see what I can do :raritywink:

6146416 I might write a Spider Island story just with the crusaders, how's that sound :raritywink:

Login or register to comment