• Published 10th Nov 2014
  • 2,388 Views, 44 Comments

The Twelfth Doctor Investigates Canterlot High - Helblade Master



What happens when the Twelfth Doctor decides to investigate the strange anomalies at Canterlot High? Things get serious.

  • ...
15
 44
 2,388

The Craziest Battle of Music the Doctor has Ever Seen or Heard

The Doctor ran through the gates passing by a guard as they yelled stop from the ticket booth. The Doctor didn't listen and locked his door so it would give him time to get ahead. He ran through halls and pasts vending machines. He ran through crowds of people who were buying things from food stands and standing near water fountains. He saw a sign that read back stage pointing to a nearby door and ran towards.

The Doctor burst through the doors and onto the back stage just in time to see the sirens as they began to walk on to front stage. The Doctor fidgeted in his pockets for his ear buds but he wasn't fast enough as the sirens began to sing. The Doctor began to lose all sight of reality as his mind began to clear of many thoughts and he couldn't stop it now.

The Doctor sat there thinking to himself," they won it's over. I failed and now i'm going to become a brainless slave to these sirens." Then even that thought became no more. Their singing continued as it became stronger, that is until another song cut their's a bit short. The Doctor began to independently think again. He shook his head a few times before checking his surroundings. Off in the distance a song carried across the wind. It was upbeat and a lot better sounding than the sirens' music. The Doctor looked out from behind a curtain and noticed that the females from before, Vinyl, and Sunset Shimmer were all standing on a hill near what looked like a DJ booth.

This time their clothes looked absolutely stupid. The Doctor began looking around in hopes of finding somewhere he could land the TARDIS. He could help Clara and take the sirens somewhere deserted. That is if they'd stop being floating anthropomorphic creatures in the air singing. That's when he realized he wasn't under their control any more. There must have been a point in the song that made them transform as they seemed completely lost in their own power. The females must have broken their spell because the sirens seemed distracted by the eight of them. The Doctor pulled out his key and called the TARDIS. In seconds the TARDIS was back stage ready to open its doors. The Doctor unlocked the door and opened it. He hoped the eight female's song would fix Clara as well.

Then everything slowed down again as the sirens began to sing once more. The Doctor tried his hardest to continue working when the eight female's song cut in again. It seemed like they were winning until the sirens took control once more. This time they sent out creatures made of light. They streeked across the sky towards the girls and they fought back with music. Each beat they played sent out some sort of weapon made of music. The girls seemed to be winning until the sirens started blasting them with music. The Doctor caught a glimpse of the band falling over before he couldn't continue to look on his own. His eyes were glued to the sirens. The next thing he knew a new voice had joined in and he was back in control. He looked out to see Sunset Shimmer singing and becoming another anthropomorphic human. The Doctor was getting annoyed as she was the seventh human to become an anthropomorph and it was getting way to disturbing to look at. Then light burst up from the ground and surrounded the band. The light rose up into the sky and disappeared amongst the clouds. From the clouds appeared a giant cyan and rainbow alicorn made of light. From its horn it shot a huge light beam that struck the sirens and they were engulfed in light. Everything went white and when the white died out the sirens were laying on the stage with red crystal broken all around them. They got up and started singing with even worse voices than before.

"We will be adored, tell us that you," they stopped at that as the crowd started throwing food at them. They ran off crying and the Doctor laughed all the time back to the TARDIS. When he stepped inside Clara looked very angry.

"How long was I out," Clara asked.

"Four maybe five hours," The Doctor guessed.

"You don't know," Clara asked angrily.

"I was trying to save the world Clara," The Doctor said as he stepped up to the controls the TARDIS.

"Well I hope you can tell me all about it on the way home," Clara said as the TARDIS made the groaning and wheezing noise as it disappeared.

Author's Note:

There it is. The end of the story thank you for reading and happy Valentine's Day.