• Published 10th Nov 2014
  • 2,392 Views, 44 Comments

The Twelfth Doctor Investigates Canterlot High - Helblade Master



What happens when the Twelfth Doctor decides to investigate the strange anomalies at Canterlot High? Things get serious.

  • ...
15
 44
 2,392

The Arrival of a Time Lord

Author's Note:

I had to do this after watching Robot of Sherwood and Rainbow Rocks. The idea just popped into my head after looking at the twelfth Doctor's curiosity and what he'll do to find answers.

"This isn't normal at all Clara," The Doctor said. He was bent over the TARDIS controls because he had been paying close attention to some of his readings from the TARDIS. They were from the area around them and high concentrations of radiation were present. Yet at the same time the TARDIS said the radiation was harmless.

"What isn't Doctor," Clara asked as she set down the book she had been reading.

"These radiation readings make no sense at all," he said, "the radiation is present and yet it is harmless." The Doctor flipped a few switches on the TARDIS controls before standing up straight again.

"So how are you going to deal with it," Clara asked as she came to look at the readings.

"Well the whole place is contaminated with this radiation and since it is harmless that means no need for suits."

"So we're going out there?"

"Yes Clara, we're going outside." The Doctor turned around and went to the door. He opened it and stepped out into bright daylight. In front of him sat a school that spread widely. It's three large sections seemed to have three stories to it. There sat a large statue with a large stone stallion on the top. By his guesses he was near a school. The weird thing was that only the school radiated this strong radiation not the surrounding buildings. He quickly pulled out his sonic screwdriver and scanned the surroundings. There was a strong amount of energy coming from the front of the school. He walked up to the statue and scanned again. The radiation was strong around here but he didn't know why. so he leaned against the statue and his arm slipped through the wall. He quickly gathered himself before he fell through. He touched the statue with his finger and it phased through. This made him very suspicious as to what this was. It didn't matter at the moment because there was another signal four small signatures of contaminated life ahead. Clara followed intently waiting to see why they were at a school that wasn't in her time stream or dimension. To think she had given up a date with Danny for this. As they approached the school The Doctor signaled for Clara to stop. At the top of the steps stood three young women. One had a large set of orange, what seemed like fluffy or maybe curly, hair. It had yellow stripes in it and she wore what seemed to be punk clothes. Another had one pony tail with a dark blue stripe running through her light blue hair. She also wore what seemed to be punk rock clothes but she had a skirt unlike the other two. The last one had two purple pony tails with a turquoise stripe in each one. She also wore what seemed to be punk clothes. They only thing that looked the same about them were their three pendants. Each a red stone attached to braces each fitted around their necks. The first of the group spoke up when she saw the Doctor and Clara.

"Who are you two," said the orange haired one her voice sounded like she should be the leader of the group.

"My name is John Smith and this is my colleague Clara Oswald," The Doctor said. The Doctor shifted to get a better look. The sonic scredriver said four life forms but he didn't see a fourth. Once again the orange haired female spoke.

"Why are you staring at us?" She put her hands on her hips and waited for an answer.

"You look new here," the Doctor said as he walked up the steps.

"We are new here."

"Then may I please get in the school you both are blocking the way?" At this the blue haired one stepped aside with a kind smile on her face. The Doctor and Clara stepped through the newly created gap and entered the building. The inside was very large with three hallways splitting off from the circular center. The Doctor pointed to a door and quickly ran over to it. He jiggled the handle trying to open it.

"Locked," he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. He then aimed the sonic screwdriver at the door and activated it. The lock clicked and the Doctor opened the door," not anymore." He stepped inside and held the door for Clara. He shut it and waited listening intently for any kind of conversation. Suddenly a voice was heard. It sounded like a female voice but he couldn't be sure due to the voices being muffled due to the door.

"Are you the girls i'm supposed to show around," asked the voice.

Another voice replied, it was the voice of the one from outside," we are."

At this the other voice replied with," great follow me." Foot steps were heard and soon faded. The Doctor opened the door again and looked out. No one was there so he decided to go back out into the hall.

"Clara i'm going to find the principal and see what I can find. You go ahead and find those girls and keep an eye on them. Got it?"

"Yes Doctor I get it. Where should we meet up?"

"At the TARDIS, where else?"

"Alright i'll see you in a few hours then." At that Clara turned around and went off in the opposite direction of the Doctor. The Doctor turned around and started looking through door windows when he saw them. Six humans, no not humans, anthropomorphics that looked like humans but had horse ears and some had wings. They were playing music and a rainbow haired one looked like it was playing a guitar solo. Then they started singing again and the Doctor quickly put his hands over his ears.

"Jesus christ they're loud." He turned around and came face to face with a dark haired woman. She stood a few inches above him. Her arms were crossed and her clothes looked like regular business clothes.

"So you must be the prinicpal?" At that the dark haired woman spoke.

"No i'm the vice principal. The principal is in her office. You must be the substitution for the science teacher?"

"Yes. Yes I am." The Doctor held out his hand expecting a handshake. Instead the vice principal turned around and walked off to a door and opened it. She gestured him inside and he stepped in. There was a small secretary desk in one corner and a few chairs in another. Next to the secretary desk was another door that read Principal Celestia. On the desk sat a sign that read Luna. She then opened the next door and leaned in.

"The substitute is here Principal Celestia."

"Please send him in." At this Luna turned around and looked at the Doctor.

"You have been requested to be seen." She then returned to her desk and went to work. The Doctor stepped in and saw a woman her hair a very many shade of light colors. She sat at a desk her fingers gripped around each other.

"Please sit down," Celestia said. She gestured to a seat in front of her and the Doctor sat down. "Now as I was told by vice principal Luna you are the substitute."

"Yes ma'am," the Doctor said as he held out his hand once again expecting a hand shake. At first Celestia looked hesitant but gladly shook his hand.

"Good. Your classes start after lunch. I didn't quite get you're name mister?"

"Smith. John Smith. But you can call me the Doctor."

"Okay Doctor. Thank you for coming down to my office to state your arrival. You are free to go." At this the Doctor stood up and walked out the doors of the offices. As he turned a corner the three females walked past him. Ahead stood a very confused red head. Her hair looked like bacon to him and she wore a leather jacket. She also wore a skirt with a sun with two different colored halves depicted on it. The Doctor approached her.

"Hello. You look like you're supposed to be the substitute for science class," the red head said.

"Yes my name is John Smith but you can call me the Doctor." At that the red haired girl raised an eyebrow.

"The Doctor?"

"Yes the Doctor. Is there a problem with that."

"Yes. Our regular science teacher went by the name the Doctor as well." The Doctor's eyes widened at this statement.

"Well then I guess that means it will be like a regular class then. Can I please get you name?"

"Sure my name is Sunset Shimmer." At this she looked around and looked back at the Doctor.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Sunset Shimmer. Please enjoy the rest of your day." The Doctor walked away and when he was far enough away he pulled out a sonic screwdriver. "Bingo. She's contaminated with the radiation." He also had 5 more readings on his sonic screwdriver. "Five others as well? Interesting." He then walked around searching for the science room.