• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 2,810 Views, 161 Comments

Digi-Ponies - Seanzilla115



After a small mishap with a tracking spell, Twilight and her friends are sent to a strange, new world and got seperated from eachother

  • ...
6
 161
 2,810

The Curse of Bakemon

"...Twilight?"

"Yes, Dorumon?"

"...do.." Dorumon paused as he pointed to the abandoned looking town not too far away, "Do we have to pass through there?"

"Well...I suppose we don't have to...but it would be faster to go through the town then around it." she pointed out logically, "Why? Is there something about this town we should avoid?"

"Nothing..just..I've heard of this town..and..well..it's haunted…"

"...Haunted?" Twilight deadpanned, looking at Dorumon blankley.

"Yeah...haunted." he repeated. "I heard that the last Digimon who went into that town...never came back," the digimon explained as his body began to shake ever so slightly in fear.

"...Dorumon, there's no such thing as a haunted town," Twilight stated.

"Yeah...well you could also say the same about a world full of Digital Monsters where only humans can enter," he countered as he twiddled his claws in embarrassment.

"Yes, but that's a fact...things like haunted towns or ghost are illogical," Twilight explained.

"..." Dorumon looked at the town again before he blinked a few times. He then ran up to the nearest tree and clung to a branch for dear life. "No way! I'm not going!"

"..." Twilight just facepalmed at this, "Dorumon, the faster we go in there, the faster we can…"

"NO! I am not going in there! No way, no how!" he cried. "I'll stick to this tree all day and night if I have to! But I will not, shall not, nor will I ever walk through that town!"

'Ugh...we're going to be here all day...' Twilight groaned mentally, "Look, if we go around the town...even though it will take longer...will you come down?" she pleaded.

"...No. I'm not even going near that place!"

"Ugh! Just come down already!"

"NO!"

"This wouldn't be the first time I had to get a pesky little dragon thing to move," she reasoned as she began to attempt to pry him off the branch., "Now come! Off! Of there!"

"NO! I am not going near anything haunted!"

"I told you, there's no such thing as haunted places!"

"Yada!" he cried, shaking his head rapidly.

'UGH! I wish somepony would come up already and help!' Twilight snapped in her head, struggling to get the Digimon off the tree.
---
"Cursed?" AJ blinked as she, Elecmon, and a bandaged Ryudamon were walking towards the same town Twilight and Dorumon were outside of.

"Yes. I heard this place was cursed a few months back..if someone were to enter..they wouldn't be heard of again," Ryudamon explained.

"Oh please, like I believe in curses and stuff," Elecmon scoffed.

"...Yer legs are shakin'," AJ pointed out, pointing to Elecmon's shaking back legs.

"...It's cold," Elecmon denied.

"I'm a reptile...it's warm," Ryudamon stated plainly, "There's nothing wrong with being afraid...it shows you got a good will to live."

"..Well...yeah but…"

"SERIOUSLY! GET OFF OF THERE NOW!"

"NO NO NO!"

"That whining voice…" Ryudamon gasped. "It can't be…He really stopped just because of this ghost town?"

"Hmm? What're y.." AJ began before she spotted a purple furred dragon like Digimon clinging to a tree for dear life with a girl with strangely familiar dark purple hair trying to pry him off.

"I knew it…." Ryudamon sighed out, 'Even when he's older, he's still afraid of things like ghost.'

"Oi...Ryudamon...isn't that?" Elecmon asked, looking at the pair.

"Yes, the one clinging to the tree is Dorumon. The girl...I'm not familiar with," Ryudamon answered while AJ squinted her eye a bit to try and get a clearer view on the girl.

"...Ah think Ah know her..but…" AJ paused while thinking, 'She's probably gonna hate me fer this but...' "Twilight! Yer tardy with yer latest report!"

"Eh…?" Elecmon blinked, "What kind of teenage girl would react to a thing…."

"..T….T...Tardy? I...I'm..I'm…" Twilight repeated, letting go of Dorumon as her hair started to get frazzled, "T...T….Tardy?!"

"...Did her voice just get squeaky right there?" Ryudamon blinked.

"Am I the only one who finds that creepy?" Elecmon asked.

"Sorry. Just had t' make sure…" AJ said as she began to walk up to the hyperventilating purplette, "Twilight, it's ok! Yer not tardy or anythin'!"

Unfortunately, Twilight was still hyperventilating, her hair even more frazzled while one of her eyes was twitching like crazy.

"Is she okay?" the three Digimon asked in concern, Dorumon having calmed down a bit once her saw Twilight get all nervous.

"She is but...let's just say she's on th' dot when it comes t' certain things,' AJ answered as she grabbed Twilight's shoulder, "Again, yer not tardy or anythin', Twilight!"

"I don't think she can hear you…" Elecmon stated seeing her still freaking out.

"...Okay...Ah didn't want to resort to this, but..." Aj sighed as she reeled her hand back and gave Twilight a smack to the face, "keep it together!"

"...A...a...Applejack?" Twilight whispered, her eyes widened and having finally calmed down. With her sense back, she looked her friend over. "Is it really...you?" she asked as she looked her up and down.

"Yeah...it's me," AJ nodded.

"Wait...this is a friend of yours?" Dorumon blinked as he looked down at AJ.

"Yes…" Twilight replied as AJ let her go, the purplette straightening her hair before taking a few calming breaths, "She's one of the friends I told you about on our way here."

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you." Dorumon smiled, waving one of his claws. But Twilight took this chance to grab the furry dragon and pry him off the tree, "Gah! I've been captured!"

"It's no big deal, Dorumon! We can go around, or just go through really fast! It's plain and s…"

"No!"

"...uh…"

"Dorumon's afraid of going into that town over there because it's haunted, and he's being really difficult," Twilight explained, struggling to get a hold of her partner Digimon.

"Hm...I guess he still has a far way to go in terms of maturity," Ryudamon spoke up.

"I heard that, Ryudamon!" Dorumon barked, "And there's no way you're getting me into that…!"
---
"...town…" Dorumon grumbled, the digimon tied up and carried over Aj's shoulder.

"Sorry partner, but y'all were bein' difficult back there," Aj apologized.

"There is no need to apologise to him," Ryudamon told her, "He has always detested things like this, he's even still afraid of doctors as well." he explained with a chuckle.

"Only because of those dang needles of theirs! I hate hate HATE shots!" Dorumon barked.

"Technically how old is Dorumon?" Twilight couldn't help but ask.

"Around 300 or so…" Ryudamon explained, making AJ and Twilight gawk at him, "..we Digimon age differently from humans…"

"Clearly…" Twilight deadpanned.

"Y...yea.." Elecmon nodded, shivering a bit as the group walked through the town, which again, looked abandoned with the windows covered in dust and spider webs with a few broken doors and shattered pieces of wood strew on the ground. "This place is way too creepy…." he mumbled to himself.

"Mmm…..I'm getting the creeps…" Dorumon cried with streams of tears going down the sides of his face.

"..Ugh..honestly..I keep telling you there's no such things a-KYA!" Twilight screamed when she felt something touch her leg. "S-s-s-s-s-Something touched me!" she shouted looking around the ground.

"Twilight...that's not Funny!" Dorumon shouted in fear.

"Hey calm down, would ya? You two are screaming so loud, you will wake the dead," Elecmon chided before he felt something pinch him, "GAAAAHHHH!" he screamed, jumping into AJ's arms.

"What was that about waking the dead?" Ryudamon snickered.

"Sh..shut it!" Elecmon barked, "I.I was just surprised by whatever just pinched me..which uh..happens to be a…" he paused as he turned to see a small, electric yellow worm like Digimon, "...a Kunemon. See? Nothing scary or anything."

"Eh...Kunemon?" the girls blinked looking at the worm like digimon.

"See? No ghosts. There is an explanation for everything." Twilight quickly said to Dorumon.

"...Says the girl who screamed her lungs out," Dorumon grumbled.

"Oh please! Your heart would have stopped if this little one had touched you." Ryudamon deadpanned.

"Shut up!" Dorumon pouted.

"Ugh… Twilight sighed before she felt a hand on her shoulder, "..very funny, applejack."

"Huh?"

"Trying to scare me from behind won't work. It's…"

"Uh, Twi? Ah'm over here," Aj stated, standing in front of her friend.

"...Wait...Then who's…"

"Uh…" Dorumon paled as he shakingly pointed one of his claws to behind Twilight , "B….b….b.b…..b.b.b. .b…."

"He means….behind you!" Elecmon cried.

"Huh? Wh.." Twilight began before she felt something breathing on her from behind, making her slowly turn.

Well...that was a big mistake for Twilight as all the color drained from her face, then hair, and then her clothes. Floating there behind her was what looked like a sheet ghost, only it was actually floating and had ragged tears in its 'sheet.' It had two little arms, and a large pair of black eyes. But what made it scary was the large jaw full of sharp fangs in the center of its face!

"G..g...g...g.g...g.g.g.g.g.g.g...GHOST!" Dorumon finally shouted in fear. "Every Dorumon for themselves!" he cried before running off in a random direction, despite his bindings. Sadly, he had bumped into another of the ghost, "AHHH!"

"Bake!" the two ghost laughed as, within an instant, tons more of them stormed out of the seemingly empty houses.

"..." Twilight said nothing as she just stood there, completely frozen.

"Bakemon." Ryudamon suddenly spoke up despite everyone being too shocked to pay him any mind, "I should've known..the digimon behind the curse were Bakemon!"

"Well...w-whatever they are…" AJ began as the ghost regrouped and charged for them, "They're headin' this way!"

"I suggest we follow Dorumon's suggestion...Run for the hills!" Elecmon shouted as he and Dorumon grabbed Ryudamon before making their escape.

"W..wait fer us!" Aj yelped as she grabbed the fear frozen Twilight and ran after the three Digimon, the Bakemon hot on their tail.

The Group ran through the town the Bakemon hot on their tails, the five then came to a stop before taking a left turn down an alley, the Bakemon none the wiser as they ran right past them.

"O….o….ok...Ah think we lost 'em," AJ panted as she placed Twilight down.

"For now…" Elecmon huffed as he tried to calm his breathing. "But there are way too many for us to do anything about."

"Yeah...How're w.." AJ began before she felt something touch her shoulder, making her instantly turn to try and kick whatever was behind her.

"Ahh! Wait wait!" a voice yelped as a small, Taper like Digimon, whose fur was dark brown over his back and a light blue on his stomach and legs; he had a metal helmet over the top of his head with gold marks and gold anklets on his front legs, while his back legs seemed to be wisps of smoke/mist, the small digimon held his front legs up defensively, AJ's boot inches away from his face, "Don't hurt me! I'm on your side!"

"Don't sneak up on us like that. We just nearly escaped them ghost," Aj sighed as she lowered her foot back down.

"A Bakumon," Ryudamon said as he and Elecmon stared at him.

"What are you doing here?" Elecmon asked the tapir like digimon.

"I'm one of the Digimon that live here...or rather..one of the few that couldn't escape thanks to those Bakemon," Bakumon replied.

"So those things are keeping you from escaping?" Dorumon asked. "I told you this place was haunted!"

"By Bakemon," Ryudamon corrected.

"I know that! Don't correct me at a time like this!"

"...Sadly, this place wasn't always cursed…" Bakumon sighed.

"What do you mean?" Elecmon asked as AJ began trying to snap Twilight out of her shock induced coma.

"Well...before the curse, this town was full of Digimon...well, scary looking ones, but not bad ones...then all of a sudden, hordes of Bakemon came in, claiming this town in the name of their master...one of the Seven Demon Lords…"

"Demon Lords?" AJ repeated after finally snapping Twilight out of her fear induced coma.

"You know about the Seven Deadly Sins, right?" Elecmon asked before realising what he just said, "Ah never mind. I'll explain, the Seven Deadly Sins are seven deeds a person should never indulge in lest their soul be forever damned," he began to explain, "There's Gluttony, Greed, Pride, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, and Envy. The Seven Demon Lords are based on these sins."

"...Well, that's scary." Twilight meeped as she hid behind AJ.

"It is..." Bakumon added, "And the Bakemon that invaded the town serve under one of them…"

"St..stop..I think I've heard enough already," Twilight gulped.

"I think this might be important." Ryudamon said.

"No, she's right..best I stop right there…" Bakumon stated before sighing, "I wish there was someway to get rid of these Bakemon…"

"...Hold on. I recall there was a phrase that would cause the Bakemon to lose their strength," Ryudamon recalled, "But...nobody knows what it is. Most Digimon now these days steer clear of Bakemon..or vice versa."

"Well lot of good that does for us." Elecmon sighed, "So now what do we do?"

"There's an old library at the center of town, but that's where the Bakemon mostly hang out..so best chance you can get is if they're not there," Bakumon explained.

"So how do we do that?" Dorumon asked.

"Well one of us could distract them…" Ryudamon suggested, "the fastest could get them to follow them before giving them the slip."

"Ah could do it," AJ spoke, making the others look at her, "Between all of us here, ah can run the fastest, so ah'll have the Bakemon chase after while Twilight and the others get into that library and find that phrase.."

"Hm...it seems way too dangerous." Twilight said not feeling okay with this.

"Twilight, Ah'll be ok," AJ assured her friend, "Just trust me."

"Okay." she nodded, "But could you at least take someone with you just incase? It would help me feel a lot better."

"Got it. Elecmon, yer with me."

"Oh joy...now I'm ghost bait." he complained to himself. "Oh well, might as well get this over

with." he sighed as AJ picked him up.

"Good luck, Applejack," Twilight said to her friend.

AJ gave a slight nod as she ran out the alleyway and shouted, "Hey, Bakemon! Yer teeth are more nasty then a Timberwolf with Woodrot!"

The ghost like digimon turned to face her for a second. They had confused looks, but then just shrugged and charged after the pair.

"Ok, go go go," Twilight quietly ordered as she and the remaining Digimon ran as fast as they could to the center of town.
---
"Get her, bake (GammaTron Note: The Bakemon are saying 'ba-ke,' not 'bake')! She can't' escape, bake!" one of the Bakemon shouted as they chased AJ and Elecmon through town.

"Yeesh. These guys are more annoying than I expected." Elecmon complained as AJ still held on to him as she ran, with a very marginal gap between her and the Bakemon.

"Tell me about it," AJ agreed as she turned a corner, the Bakemon fumbling a bit as they made the turn as well. "Almost feel bad for em," she added as they seemed to begin losing their breath as they chased her.

"H..how's she so fast, Bake?" one of the Bakemon panted.

"She...fast like..horse, Bake," another wheezed.

"Is she even human, Bake?" another gasped for air.

"Most likely, Bake. No human...can run...that fast, Bake," one more breathed heavily.

AJ just chuckled sheepishly to herself as she jogged in place to mock the Bakemon a little.

"C...can't...give up..must...scare...gather..negative..energy..bake…"

"Gather Negative energy?" Elecmon blinked upon hearing this. "AJ, seems this ghost story got a lot more complicated."

"Looks like..." AJ nodded before she ran once more when the Bakemon finally caught their breath, "We better tell Twilight this once we regroup."

"Matte...stop running, Bake...ah...oh...I think I'm going to be sick, Bake…" the de facto leader groaned as they began chasing her again.

"Don't puke, bake! Still cleaning after last night, Bake!" another barked.
---
"There it is!" Bakumon shouted as Twilight and her group found the library and immediately ran inside.

"Ok, everyone spread out and look for anything regarding Bakemon," Twilight ordered, the digimon nodding in response as the four split up and started looking.

"Wow...this place is dirty." Dorumon noted as he blew off a large cloud of dust from a book. "Hm...advanced mathematical...ah evil!" he cried tossing the book away.

"Digimon Aliens. Are they real or not?" Ryudamon read off a book, "...That's just stupid…" he tossed the book aside before picking another up, "History of the Digital Worlds' Greatest...Pranksters?!' oh, come on! Why is this even here!?" he complained, tossing it into the trash.

"Digital World's Ten Great Wonders?" Twilight said as she looked at a book before spotting one that caught her interest, "...'History of the Digital World's Greatest Heroes?'" she said. she looked back and forth between them before she stacked them together and held them close. "I'll just check this out."

"Hm…'Advanced French!?'" Dorumon shouted, "Oh, come on! Why do I find the worst books!?"

"You're not the only one, brother," Ryudamon spoke, "so far, I've found nothing but crackpot theories, tabloid stuff, and joke books." he explained. "Oh and this book of greatest rumors, and urban legends of the Digital World." he said holding said book up. "That and this book of the human worlds greatest mysteries. Why do humans have such a fixation on big footed apes and ancient dinosaurs that live in water?"

"Hm…" Twilight pondered as she took the book and sped through it. 'They have all these in the human world….I feel so glad I didn't stay there long...Though, from that other book I read, I found out the human world had a few heroes as well that protected this world..'

"Any luck on your end, Twilight?" Dorumon asked.

"Hm...just a few books on legendary heros, natural wonders...and a history book." she listed as the three Digimon's jaws hit the floor looking at the mountain of book she apparently read through.

"Y….you read all those books?!" Bakumon gawked.

"Sorry. I would have gotten more done, but we are scarce on time," Twilight simply replied as she grabbed another book and began to read its contents.

'What kind of girl reads this much!?' the three stated in their minds.

"...Hold on..I think I found something," Twilight gasped lightly, "'Day 150; 'After extensive research on the Bakemon, I have finally found out the phrase used to make them lose their energy. It is...'" she paused before blinking, "... ''Bakemon, lose your power?''"

"EH?!-?!-?!-! THAT'S THE PHRASE?!-!-!-!-!-!" Dorumon and Ryudamon shouted at the top of their lungs in pure disbelief.

"That's what it said," Twilight answered before reading more from the book ,"The only time this phrased was ever used..was on File Island."

"File Island? I thought that place was a myth," Dorumon blinked.

"Well….I guess at this time all we can do is accept it as the truth." Ryudamon said.

"So the phrase is just: Bakemon lose your power…...How can it be so...simple?" Dorumon asked.

"I'm..not sure.." Twilight replied as she closed the book, "..regardless, we need to find Aj and Elecmon. We got the phrase, so now we can beat the Bakemon."

"Well then lets hurry, the sooner we can get out of this ghost town, no offense." he said to Bakumon, "The sooner I can pass out from pent up fear and forget all of this."

"None taken," Bakumon nodded as the group left the library, but not before Twilight grabbed the book on the Digital World's greatest heroes, and leaving a small note on a table before running back to the others.
---
"Wh...where...she go, Bake?" one of the Bakemon panted.

"I...I don't...know, Bake." another gasped at air.

AJ and Elecmon both sat comfortably on the edge of a building, the two watching the scrambling ghosts on the ground.

"Man...I thought these guys were scary..but now? They're just..well.."

"More tuckered than a dog that just ran an entire field for a week?"

"Not my exact words but it works." Elecmon shrugged. "But at least now we can relax as Twilight and the others look for that phrase."

"As mah brother would say, Eeyup," Aj nodded.

"..Grr...this is...annoying, Bake!" the lead Bakemon snarled as he moved from the pile, "Bakemon-tachi, Bakemono Gattai!"

"Ga...ttai?" AJ blinked.

"It means combine an-Ah crud," Elecmon complained as the Bakemon started to 'meld' together.

This went on for a few more seconds until now standing in front of AJ and Elecmon was a Kaiju-sized Bakemon, demonic clawed hands poking out of its 'sheet'.

"BAKE!"

"AJ...is this the right time for us to scream?" Elecmon asked as the two looked at the Kaiju Bakemon.

"No...this is the time..t' run and scream!" AJ yelped as the two ran, the giant Bakemon roaring as it chased after them.

"Hurry, hurry! Hury! This thing can move a lot more ground now that it's the size of a giant!" Elecmon cried comically as AJ picked up the pace kicking up a trail of dust in her wake.

"Bakemon mad, Bake! Bakemon crush cowgirl and porcupine, bake!" the giant Bakemon roared.

"I am not a porcupine!" Elecmon growled in anger.

"Porcupines have quills, Bake! You have quills, Bake!"

"If you weren't the size of a house, I would kick your arse!" Elecmon shouted.

"Less talkin', more runnin'!" AJ screamed.

She ran her way across the town. Twilight and the others had just gotten out of the Library before spotting her.

"Applejack!" Twilight called out, holding the book up. "We found it!"

"Well what're you waint' fer?! Say it already!" AJ screamed, "We got ourselves a monster sized ghost chasing us!"

"Huh? What're you…?" Twilight began before she, Dorumon, Ryudamon, and Bakumon saw the giant Bakemon heading towards them.

"...Say the phrase! SAY THE PHRASE!" Dorumon screamed.

"Bakemon...lose your power!" Twilight cried out in fear as she saw the giant ghost.

"BAKE!"

"..wh..why didn't it work!?" Twilight gasped.

"M..maybe there's something else ya gotta do!"

"But wh-whoa!" Dorumon yelped as he nearly slipped on a piece of metal, causing it to fly right towards a rusted bell.

"I don't know! I said, 'Bakemon Lose your power!' And…" Twilight began, the bell ringing just as Twilight had said the phrase, the giant Bakemon freezing the moment it heard the two.

"B….B...bake…."

"Huh…" Ryudamon blinked seeing this. "It worked this time."

"I see that, but...what was difference this time?" Twilight asked while AJ looked at the bell.

"Maybe.." AJ mumbled to herself before grabbing the bell, "Twilight, try sayin' that phrase again while Ah ring th' bell."

"Okay…" she nodded before waiting as AJ rang the bell. "Bakemon lose your power!" she called out with more force.

"B...b...ba...bake!" the Bakemon stumbled as its body seemed to ripple.

"It worked…" Twilight whispered with wide eyes, "Applejack, keep ringing that bell."

"On it, Twi," AJ nodded as she did so.

"Bakemon, lose your power!"

"Bake!" the Bakemon gasped as it seemed to ripple and shrink down in size.

"Well well well." Dorumon said as he Ryudamon and Elecmon saw this. "All those ghosts merged together just to end up shrinking."

"Looks like," Ryudamon nodded.

"St..stop, Bake! N..no like word Bake!" the Giant Bakemon grunted as it started to ripple like crazy. The next second it's body seemed to suddenly implode and shrink to the size of one normal Bakemon. The three digimon then glared at him. "Bake…"

"Boo."

"BAKE~~~~!" the Bakemon screamed as it ran for its life, streams of tears rolling down its cheeks.

"Bwahahaha!" Dorumon and elecmon laughed as they fell back. Ryudamon chuckled quietly as well.

"Well, I guess that's that…" Ryudamon chuckled a bit before Elecmon screamed in realization.

"I forgot to ask that thing about that Negative Energy it was talking about!" Elecmon cried. "Oi get back here and tell me what you know!" he shouted running after the Bakemon. "Come on AJ!"

"Yay! Ghost busting time!" Dorumon cheered following after him.

"...What was he talking about?" Twilight asked Aj, the southern belle putting the bell back.

"While those ghost were chasin' after us, we heard them say somethin' about gatherin' negative energy," Applejack answered.

"Hm...that can't be good." Ryudamon said to himself as Bakumon was sitting on his back, "Especially since those Bakemon were working for one of the Seven Demon Lords."

"Yeah..." Bakumon nodded as he jumped off Ryudamon's back, "Thank you for scaring off those Bakemon, but.." he looked up at the night sky, "The town's still cursed…"

"Huh?" Twilight blinked. "But we stopped the Bakemon's or Bakemon…" she corrected herself as they looked to see Elecmon and Dorumon as they chased the lone Bakemon around the street.

"Yes, but have you noticed it's still night time?"

"Come to think of it, the sun should have come up by now with the time we arrived and how long we've been here." Ryudamon noted as he looked up at the sky.

"Bakemon mostly thrive in the dark, so their master had placed a curse here so it would be night forever here…" Bakumon replied, "Those who tried to get out...weren't so lucky once the Bakemon arrived."

"Well...then how do we break this curse?" Twilight asked as elecmon and Dorumon tormented the Bakemon.

"Beat the Digimon who placed the curse in the first place."

"Okay...well sounds easy." Twilight said before noticing the look on Bakumon's face "It's not easy is it?" she asked as her shoulders drooped.

"No...amongst all Mega Level Digimon, the Seven Demon Lords are some of the strongest."

"Oh man…." Twilight sighed as he head fell, 'Can things get any worse?'
---
"Ugh! How can it be so difficult to beat her?!" the cloaked figure snapped,having watched the event that transpired, 'Not even one of the Demon Lord's servants can beat them! Candlemon!"

The next moment, a digimon hopped into the room. Standing there was a small Digimon whose body was essentially a living candle his head and torso-ish section resembled the mane stick of the candle, he had two arms made of malleable candle wax that seemed partially melted. He had a face in the center of the candlestick it had red eyes and a fanged mouth, the flame atop its head also had a face of blue eyes and a mouth. Its holder was gold and spiked and seemed to move.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Come. We are off to Alpha City," the cloaked figure ordered.

"Alpha City? But...why there?"

"Because if I know Sparkle, she and her friends will no doubt meet there. But instead of a grand reunion..." the cloaked figure explained simply as the candle like digimon hobbled after her , "They'll be in for a crushing show."

Author's Note:

You like? Leave a review/comment if ya can.