• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 2,810 Views, 161 Comments

Digi-Ponies - Seanzilla115



After a small mishap with a tracking spell, Twilight and her friends are sent to a strange, new world and got seperated from eachother

  • ...
6
 161
 2,810

Honest Love...Roar Leomon! ROAR!

Applejack groaned as she felt a huge wave of pain in her head. She hadn't felt like this since that time a whole pile of apples fell on her. But...that was an accident since her little sister was trying to help. She began to slowly open her eyes before shielding them, blocking out the sun.

"Ugh….what happened? All ah c…" she began before noticing some weird, worm like things on her hoof, "...Gah! Th..they hay?!" she yelped as she quickly sat up and looked at her body.

Though the term is unknown to Applejack, she was currently a human. She was rather tall with an athletic build. She had the same long blonde hair and green eyes, but she had light toned skin. She wore an outfit that consisted of tan cut off shorts with a yellow belt, a pair of brown boots, a tan colored vest with fringed edges and a white shirt underneath. She also had a red bandana around her neck and her hat, completing the look.

'Wh...what in the hay am ah?!' AJ mentally screamed as she looked at her now form. She was to try and get up and about to take a step when.

"Do not dare to move and crush my baby!"

"Huh?" Aj blinked before yelping as a blast of electricity shot at her, making her tip and fall on her butt, landing on something...soft?, "...Wait..am Ah on a bed or somethin'?" She looked down to see she was sitting on ground that reminded her of a blanket of sorts.

"Damn humans, damn Digimons always coming here when they please," the voice from before growled out in annoyance and disdain. AJ then followed the voice down to see where, or rather who/what it came from. Standing there was a small creature it had reddish orange fur with multiple blue streaks across it's body, such as it's limbs, sides of its face, tips of its ears, and one long blue patch on its back, which branched into it's eight tails that had a thunderbolt like zig-zag to them. It also had a white underside and claws. The creature glared at her with it's bright blue eyes, "Falling from the sky will give you no mercy from me!"

"..."

'Well?! Have nothing better to say?!"

"...Are you a rat?"

"What? No I'm not a Pikachu! The last human that came here years and years ago asked the same darn thing!" the creature snapped in annoyance, "What the hell is a Pikachu anyway?!"

"..Ahem, Ah apologize then, "AJ cleared her throat a bit, "Ah didn't mean to offend y'all. Just..ah never seen a creature like you before.."

"...How could you not? You're a human and I'm a Digimon. I've seen many humans over my years, all of you mainly be taking my babies!"

"...Honestly, Ah don't know what a Digimon is," AJ answered before frowning, "And Ah'm not the type to steal someone's young."

"Then look where you're about to step," he said as she did blinking seeing eggs and more eggs...and more...eggs, "Those are my kids."

"..."

"...Ugh...those are called Digieggs, which contain Digimon inside them an..."

"Ya'll gave birth to this many eggs? Must be more here then the apples on mah farm," AJ noted.

"Huh?! no! I didn't l..wait..did you say you're a farmer?"

"Ah did? Why?" Aj asked before frowning a bit, "Something wrong about me bein' one?"

"You are not allowed to look at my eggs, you baby killer."

"Excuse me?" AJ frowned at that, "Ah am NOT a baby killer. Ah farm apples fer a livin'."

"...Prove it then," the creature frowned, "There's some apple trees in the back of the nursery. If you claim to be an apple farmer, I'll believe you. If you're not…" he frowned as electricity crackled off his tails, "Got it?"

"..Crystal," AJ nodded as she began to follow the creature, the pony-turned human stumbling a bit along the way.

"What? You new to walking on two legs? Then get on all fours," he joked not looking as she did, making him sweatdrop, "..I was kidding."

"But it slightly works, but these clothes make me feel weird."

"..You're not going to go naked..are you?"

"..maybe. Why? is..there a problem with that?"

"Yea. I don't want you walking around like a Bastemon in heat," the creature frowned before shivering a bit, 'That's a memory I wish to forget. plus the young ones would...'

"Why do ah have these udders?"

"Huh?" the creature blinked as he turned to see AJ messing a bit with the large, weird orbs on her covered chest, "Gah! St..stop that!"

"Huh?" she blinked as she looked up at him, "I have udders, and that's weird. Especially if they make mi…"

"Electrocution!" he snapped, shocking her.

"Gah!" AJ yelped as she was shocked, "..The hay was that for?!"

"I told you to stop, and yet you continued!" he snapped in annoyance.

"Ya'll ain't mah gran."

"I don't care! I said stop! You didn't, so you suffered the consequences! Gah...it feels like I'm talking to a child," he groaned, "Just...try and act decent, okay?"

"...Ah don't know what ya'll mean, but if it'll calm ya down," AJ shrugged a bit as she got back up on her legs, the cowgirl struggling a bit to stay up, 'This is really hard.'

"What's wrong with you? It's like you don't know how to use your own legs," he noted, seeing the human having trouble staying up.

"A..ahm fine," AJ replied as she finally stood still, "...Okay...ah think ah got the hang of it a bit."

"What a strange girl," he mumbled as he walked forward, AJ slowly following behind him before the two stopped before a grove of apple trees, "Okay. If you can prove to be an apple farmer, then let's see you harvest some apples then."

"...Alright, fine," AJ nodded as she walked over to one of the examined it a bit before finding the perfect then turned around and gave a light kick to the tree's base, making one of the apples fall into the creature's paws, "That good enough?" she asked before wincing a bit, holding her leg, '...Wait. Why did that hurt? All ah did was give it a light kick.'

"What kind of human kicks a tree? Don't you know how hard those things are?"

"Ah've done it before. Let me try again," the cowgirl told him before giving a harder kick to the tree, making her freeze up as she slowly lowered her leg to the ground just as a few more apples landed around the creature.

"...You alright?"

"Crystal...partner," AJ replied, biting her lip while fighting back some tears as she felt a huge pain in her leg, 'Mah legs are toothpicks now…whatever Twi did..Ah...Twilight!' "Uh..excuse me pardner?"

"Hmm? What is it now?" the creature asked, pausing from munching on an apple.

"Ah know this'll sound weird but..have ya'll seen five different colored ponies around here?"

"Ponies?...bwahahaahahhaa!" he laughed.

"...what's so funny?" Aj frowned, glaring a bit at the laughing creature.

"Only humans can appear in the digital world. Everyone knows that," the creature panted a bit after that laugh attack.

"...What would happen to a pony if they did?"

"Don't know. Either turn into edible data or be reformatted," the creature shrugged.

"Data? reformatted?..Yer kinda confusin' me, partner," AJ sweatdropped a bit.

"You don't do machines do you?"

"No."

"...I see…well, when you're done faking like your leg's not hurt, get out of my nursery zone!"

"..." Aj took a deep breath,trying to calm down a bit before asking in a calm tone, "How do ya'll raise kids all by ya'll self?"

"..I manage," the creature scoffed a bit as he began to walk off, "Oh, and By the way. My name's not 'pardner'. It's Elecmon. Now get off and stay away from my kids."

"...I think ah'll stay help ya'll out. Ya'll looked over me while ah was knocked out, did ya?"

"...I have no idea what you mean," he huffed as he continued to walk off, AJ following behind him.

"And by the way, mah name's Applejack, but mah friend like to call me AJ fer short sometimes," he cowgirl stated.

"Like I'd care…" Elecmon scoffed a bit, 'Applejack..what kind of name is that?'
---
In the few well months (it felt like for AJ), she's gotten to know a lot about the Digital World as Elecmon called it, and it was sorta peaceful. She did remember him mention something about a guy call Jupitermon causing a war, but the Nursery Zone was neutral territory and would be the safest place to be.

The cowgirl watched as she saw Elecmon take care of the baby Digimon, the older digimon laughing a bit as some nuzzled against his cheek.

"Ahh feel bad the littler critters have to leave and enter the wars outside," AJ whispered to herself before giving a small frown, 'If ah ever see that low down Jupitermon, Ah'll give him a swift kick upside that head of his.'
---
"My lord...we've finally found the Nursery Zone," a soldier informed the large golden figure before him, "What action shall you take, milord?"

"...Seal it."

"S...seal it?!" the soldier asked in confusion and shock.

"Yes...seal it."

"B...but milord. What if…"

"I don't want a rebellion to rise up against me...send a general into the Nursery Zone and seal it," he ordered before he glared down at him, "That is unless you dare question my orders any further?" he asked as electricity could be felt in the air.

"..No milord," he bowed before leaving, leaving the golden figure all by himself.

"...You will stay dead Apollomon. And you as well, Dianamon."
---
"Oi, Applejack. How's that next batch coming along?!" Elecmon shouted to the cowgirl as they were gathering up some apples to eat.

"Nearly done, Elecmon. Ah just need to get this last tree," AJ replied as she kicked a tree, letting some apples fall into a basket.

In the past months, she's slowly regained some strength on her legs with a few quick workouts, and from gathering some apples.

"Hey uh...I just want to apologize for trying to shock you when you first came here, AJ," Elecmon said to the cowgirl.

"..It's alright. Ya'll were just protecting yer family," Aj smiled a bit as she picked up the basket.

"Hah... you being so calm and forgiving about seems to make me feel worse about it,," Elecmon mumbled to himself, "...Whoever your parents were, they raised quiet the honest young lady," he said with a small smile.

"Well I guess if they were alive, they could agree with that," Aj answered before a small sad smile grew on her face.

"...I'm sorry. I didn't know," Elecmon apologized.

"It's alright…" AJ replied a bit before looking up at the sky, "Even though they're gone, Ah know they're lookin' down on me from heaven."

"You seem like the very hopeful type," Elecmon noted, "Still...you're a good kid, so it means a lot that'd you help me this much."

"As mah big brother would say, eeyup," Aj nodded before she noticed the sky beginning to darken as dark clouds began to cover it, "...Were we scheduled fer rain today?"

"Scheduled?" Elecmon asked before he looked up at the sky, "Well if you're asking if that's suppose to happen, I can honestly tell you no. it's not."

"Huh? it's not."

'No. It's not supposed to r…" Elecmon paused before his eyes widened in realization, "...no…" he gasped out in shock, "Don't tell me…"

"What's wrong Ele…?" AJ began before a loud crash was heard nearby.

"Oh no….why…" Elecmon panicked as he began to talk to himself, "How...how did they find it?"

"Elecmon..is everything o.." AJ began.

"Applejack, I need you to check on the Digieggs and children! I need to check where that crash came from!" Elecmon shouted as he began to head where the noise came from. AJ reluctantly did as she was told and went off in the opposite direction.

'Ahh don;t know what's happening, but be careful Elecmon,' AJ thought as she ran.
---
Elecmon soon arrived at the area that the crash originated from before he saw a large crater in the ground as dust still lingered in the air.

Standing in the middle of the crater was a large hunchbacked creature that appeared to be made entirely of stone. It had crouched legs with three toes and it rose, its back adorned with two spikes and two vents that expelled dust into the air as it's head came into view. It has a single horn from the top of it's head, and a mask made of solid steel covering the entirety of its face with a brown leather strap keeping it in place. It then slammed it's two arms that where as long as it's body into the ground, said arms seemingly kept together by rope and hooks.

"No...I was afraid this would happen," Elecmon whispered to himself as the golem like creature uncurled itself before looking it. It then bent down before jumping high in the air, heading in a direction that made Elecmon's eyes widen in dread, "No..no no no!" he then gave chase to the stone Digimon as it landed from it's leap, halfway to it's destination by this point, It's landing creating a small indent in the ground as it leapt into the air once more.

"Now hold on kids, it's gonna be alright," Applejack assured the baby digimon as she tried to calm them down, all having a look of fright on their faces.

But things weren't helped when the ground shook with a loud crash from outside.

AJ slowly turned to see what looked like a large, stone golem looking down at her and the children.

"A human...here?...no matter…" the golem grunted in a sorta slow tone, "I suggest...you move...human..and let me..eliminate...those pest."

"Why?"

"Cause one of them might be Apollomon or Dianamon reborn self," it explained as he stood to his full height, "And that is the order from my master, Jupitermon," he elaborated further as he raised his right arm, "Don't hate me. I personally love kids," he said a slight hint of regret in his voice, "But, my masters orders are absolute I can not deny them even if I wanted to. So…"

"Super Thunder Strike!" Elecmon's voice shouted a powerful blast of Electricity hit the golem's back, the golem unfazed by it.

The Golem then turned to face Elecmon, who was glaring at him.

"Please don't make this harder for me Elecmon," the Golem sighed as it turned to face him, "I don't wish to make this any more difficult than it already is for me."

"..Why are you here in the first place, Golemon?" Elecmon demanded.

"Lord Jupitermon ordered this zone to be sealed, and for the children to be deleted...he fears an uprising would occur if the children leave this Zone," he explained as he looked back at them, "That the reincarnations of Apollomon and Dianamon are somewhere within these kids. I really do not wish to do this, but orders are orders."

Applejack overhead this as she began to clutch her fist in anger. She's normally not the kind to get angry, but after hearing Jupitermon wanting to kill the baby Digimon because he feared a revolution, it made her blood boil fiercely.

"..if you think I'm gonna let you follow that order...you got another thing coming!" Elecmon roared as he leapt into the air and fired another electric blast at Golemon, "Super Thunder Strike!"

"Golem Punch!" Golemon countered as his fist came at speeds one wouldn't expect and crashed through the blast of lightning and slammed into Elecmon leaving an imprint of his fist in the dirt. He then raised his fist revealing the harmed Elecmon, "Don't get up...I still remember when you raised me when I was a fleshing," Golemon spoke in a solemn tone, "Don't make me hurt you anymore."

"I can't do...that…" Elecmon coughed out, struggling to get up "I can't stand by and let anything happen to them…They're...my family...They're my kids..."

"..I truly apologize for this…" Golemon began as he raised his fist up once more, "But I guess this is goodbye, Elecmon," he said as he gripped his fist tightly, "Golem…." he began before a piece of debris hit him in the head, making him lose his focus.

"Huh? What the..?" Elecmon began weakly.

Golemon then turned around as he stared at the origin of the debris. "I see you also intend to get in my path…" Golemon frowned a bit looking at Applejack, who had a serious and angered look on her face.

"Ah'm sorry...I can tell you loved this place once..but...anyone who threatens children…" AJ began as to Elecmon and Golemon's surprised, kicked a large piece of debris at the large stone Digimon, "Is lower than scum!"

"That is true," Golemon said, blocking the debris, "But I swore my loyalty to Lord Jupitermon. So even if I must do such evil, I shall keep my word and obey my master," he explained as he slammed his hand into the ground, causing AJ to nearly lose her footing, "Please..my orders where simple. Do not make me harm you as well."

"Applejack..run.." Elecmon grunted as he struggled to stay up.

Golemon then reared his head and arms back as the vents on his back began to unleash what looked like smoke.

"Curse...Crimson," he said as super heated gas began to seep out of his mouth and vents, the gas melting a few nearby buildings. He then shot his head forward as he fired a powerful stream of the gas at Applejack, which would've ended her till the babies formed a wall and took the hit themselves.

"No!" Applejack and Elecmon gasped as the babies weakly fell to the ground, slowly turning into data.

"..." Golemon just looked at this as his eyes were shaded, "It was not my intention, but in the end my mission is completed. now to seal this zone before they reform"

Applejack stared at the ground were the small babies once stood on, the cowgirl's hand slowly baling into a fist as she gritted her teeth.

"No...no…" Elecmon whispered before glaring at Golemon, "Oi! Get back here, coward!"

"Find a new lifestyle Elecmon. Your role as father is over," Golemon spoke as he walked off.

"Gr….d..damn it!" Elecmon cursed as he banged the ground, small tears beginning to form in his eyes, "Damn it...damn it…"

"..I truly am s-GAH!" Golemon cried out in pain as a he felt a large jolt of pain shoot through his leg. He then saw the human girl had kicked him, a look of pure anger on her face as tears flowed down her cheeks. "I do not blame you for despising me," Golemon stated as he stood back up, wincing as his leg had a few cracks in it.

"You...you...you knew how important this was to Elecmon..yet...you just took orders from a madman...who was scared because this Apollomon and Dianthamon were possibly alive?!"

"The other generals would've made this a game! I wanted to make this quick!" Golemon roared, "I hated myself enough for what I did, but my orders were given, if I had not, then a general would have taken pleasure in just sticking around and repeating it again and again. So hate me if you must. I truly do not blame you."

"..."AJ then lifted her hand shocking Golemon and Elecmon.

"A...a..Digivice?!" Elecmon gasped,seeing the white and light orange device in AJ's hand.

"I got this when Elecmon allowed me to help him raise the kids and we became just kept it away until now…." AJ explained, still glaring at Golemon, "During mah time here..ah saw Elecmon raise those children...he truly cared for them deeply...like mah mom and dad cared for me when I was small….but...seeing those children deleted from before him...it truly breaks mah heart...which is why..."

At this her Digivice started to shine, as did Elecmon.

"Ah won't let ya'll get away with this!"
---
=ELECMON...SHINKA!=

Elecmon was soon engulfed in a dome of light energy, the digimon beginning to change into a more humanoid shape before the dome shattered, revealing his new form,. Standing there was a tall muscular humanoid being, his upper torso was naked revealing the light tan short fur that looked more like skin, that had various scars on his upper arms, his large hands ending in black cat like claws, his left arm was covered in several overlapping black leather straps one going over his knuckles and decorated with four studs over each knuckle. He had a red bead necklace around his neck before his Lion head opened it's blue eyes, his long mane of golden hair flowing in the wind from the transformation. He wore a pair of black leather pants with multiple strings along the sides, his feet were bare with sharp claws, finally he had a lion like tail swishing around as his belt had a short sword in it's sheath hanging horizontally across the back of his waist.

"Leomon!" the new form roared as he punched the air before him.
---
"Masaka!" Golemon panicked, backing away from Leomon, "You never digivolve before in your entire life!"

"...You're right..in fact...I've feel like I'm young once again," Leomon noted, looking at his hand a bit before clenching it

"N...No matter you're inexperience in that body so this will b…" he started till Leomon's fist impaled into his stomach, "Gah!"

"...I'll give you the quick death you wanted to give my children," he whispered as the fist inside Golemon glowed.

"N..no…"

"Fist of the Beast King!" Leomon roared as Golemon was sent flying back, engulfed in a energy blast in the shape of a lion's head. Golemon's body began to crack as light emanated from him, as he flew back his head looked up at the sky as memories of his time here flashed before he was covered in a complete explosion, dissipating into shards of data.

Leomon then stood back up as he looked at his fist that was slightly smoking.

'...I'm truly sorry..but you forced it on yourself, Golemon...rest in piece...' the lion like Digimon thought as he lowered his fist. He then turned to AJ, "Are you alright?"

AJ stood quiet as she started at the ground, her hat shading over her eyes as tears continued to pour down her cheeks.

"Daijobu...look," he said as Golemon's data and the babies' data reformed into Digieggs, "This is where their Data goes, so they can be reborn," he explained, "So as long as this place exists then they will always have another chance."

"Which is why I shall not allow it to remain!" a voice boomed as the two looked to see a large cloaked figure with a few bits of gold seen, "I was right to follow Golemon after hearing he volunteered for this."

"Jupitermon…" Leomon growled.

"You've fulfilled your role here old fool…" Jupitermon said as he held a hand up from his cloak, "Now you and that human..begone!"

Before the two could react, a powerful forced blew them away, far away from the Nursery Zone as it began to become a dull, lifeless grey as a black aura of sorts closed it off.

"Goodbye forever, my birth home," Jupitermon frowned as he turned around and disappeared.
---
"...Damn it!" Elecmon, now back to normal, cursed as he punched the ground, "How could I be so stupid?! I should've noticed Golemon was a decoy...damn it! Damn it damn it damn it!"

"...Calm down, Elecmon," AJ spoke up, wiping the tears away from her face as she stood up, "Ahm as mad as you are right now..but we need to think of a plan."

Elecmon stopped his ranting, as he took multiple deep breaths. "You're right," he gasped out, "But...what do we do?"

"..Well..if there's anyone who can think of a plan, it's mah friend, Twilight," AJ stated.

"Twilight….?" Elecmon asked. "Does everyone where you come from have strange names?"

"Depends, do all Digimon here have weird names?"

"...Touche, Applejack," Elecmon chuckled a bit as he stood up, "Alright then, let's go and find this Twilight person."

"It might take awhile."

"As long as my kids are in that prison, I'll live for eonsm" Elecmon answered. "But an important question, just how do we find your friend?"

"...hmm...good question…" AJ pondered as she began to think a bit.

"..I think I might know someone who can help," Elecmon spoke, making the cowgirl look at him, "Ryudamon, an old friend of mine, lives in the town not too far from here. It's no more than a days walk from here….if its still there."

"When was the last time you visited it?"

"3000 earth years ago." he explained as if it were a simple fact.

"3...3000?!...wait...what's..earth?"

"...What kind of human are you?"

"...uh...well…" AJ began, trying to think of something to say ,but couldn't think of anything, knowing she was a terrible liar, "...Er...Remember that question ah asked you when ah first arrived?"

"It was rhetorical," Elecmon sweatdropped.

"Oh...ah...see...eheheheh...nevermind then," AJ chuckled sheepishly.

"AJ, you're my Tamer now. I don't care what you are. As my Tamer, I'm sworn to protect you just like I would my kids," he explained before giving small smile, "I'll never abandon you as we take this path. Saa ikuze."

"...Umm...iku what?"

"It means 'let's go'... You're not very worldly are you?"

"..."

"...Nevermind. let's go, and let's just hope your friend isn't in Chain town. Trust me, no one likes Chain town since Plutomon took it over."

"Why? What did he do to it?"

"Simply put it...turn it into Hell on Earth," Elecmon stated, getting a blank look from Aj in response, "Let me guess, don't know that one either?"

"..Does Tartarus count?"

"...let's just go."
---
Meanwhile, in a town that looked dark and steampunkish, a figure laid unconscious on the ground, two hovering over her.

"Is she okay, Noire-neesan?" one of the figures asked in concern.

"Be quiet. I'm gonna try and see if she has any cash on her, Blanc," the other replied before seeing the unconscious figure shift a bit.

'...We should get her home and treat her for any wounds," the first figure said as she helped the unconscious figure up.

"...Fine...but let's hope she's not like Huckmon."

"Huckmon-sama would do good to have friends. He'll grow to be a great knight, Noire-neesan."

"Yea..that is if he can get out of this by completing the Battle Trial."

Author's Note:

You like? Read, Like, and possibly review/comment if ya can.