• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 2,810 Views, 161 Comments

Digi-Ponies - Seanzilla115



After a small mishap with a tracking spell, Twilight and her friends are sent to a strange, new world and got seperated from eachother

  • ...
6
 161
 2,810

Desperate Escape! The Terror of Trixie!

Last time on Digi-Ponies, Twilight and her friends reached Alpha City and reunite with each other. However, their reunion is cut short when they encounter someone from their past..Trixie, who reveals not only having her own Digimon, but has been in the Digital World for a few years! will they manage to fend her and her Digimon, Mistymon off? Let's see…
---
"Scatter!" Twilight yelped as she and her friends moved out of the way of Mistymon's sword, Fluttershy, AJ, and rarity managing to grab their Digimon since they were still stuck in the illusions.

"Oh not good!" Growlmon freaked as he grabbed Pinkie and jumped out of the attacks path.

"Hmpmh..not bad...but, can you dodge this?" Trixie smirked as she snapped her fingers, "Mistymon?"

"Yes…" he said raising his sword again as it's flames began to grow.

"Oh that looks worse…" Growlmon and Pinkie said in unison.

"Blast Fire!" Mistymon declared as he slashed down, sending the flames from his sword at the group.

BaoHuckmon and Growlmon both stood up and unleashed their own blasts of fire. Both flames met head on causing a small shockwave but this was short as the mystic flames of Mistymon overpowered those of the two before the attack went through. But luckily the clash weakened the attack enough to cause a significantly weaker explosion.

"Gah!" Baohuckmon and Growlmon cried out as the resulting explosion sent them skidding back.

"Huckmon!" Rainbow shouted as BaoHuckmon was lodged into a building, Growlmon struggling himself to rise back to his feet.

"Tsk...kono…" Raptordramon growled before charging at Mistymon but the more evolved Digimon merely countered with a kick to the reptilian Digimon's head stopping his charge cold.

"Ohohohoho! It's useless, Sparkle! Mistymon is far more superior than your pathetic digimon!" Trixie laughed.

"Tsk...how does one stand that voice…?" Raptordramon sweatdropped.

"I don't know..asked myself that question once," Dash replied before looking at AJ, "Hey, some assistance would be grateful, Applejack!" she shouted before Raptordramon was sent flying away from a sword strike.

"Right..sorry," AJ nodded as she pulled out her Digivice, "Rarity, 's go..our friends need help."

"..r..right," fluttershy nodded as she held her digivice.

"Of Course," Rarity nodded, doing the same as her, AJ, and Fluttershy's Digivice's glowed.

=YUKIRENAMON-SHINKA! FROSTKYUBIMON!=

=ELECMON-SHINKA! LEOMON!=

=SALAMON-SHINKA! GATOMON!=

"..hmph..please. Bring on as many weak digimon as you can. They're still weak compared to Mistymon," Trixie smirked.

"Jeez I almost feel sorry for this Mistymon guy…" BaoHuckmon groaned as he freed himself. "He's stuck with someone so loud, with a voice like nails on a chalkboard."

"...Mistymon, Core Dart," Trixie ordered with a frown, glaring at BaoHuckmon.

"Of course, milady. Core Dart!"

"Oh boy…" BaoHuckmon panicked before a wall of ice formed in front of him, blocking the fiery crystal ball that was thrown at him, "...thanks, Frostkyuubimon."

"Don't thank me yet," teh snow nine-tailed vixen stated as she landed next to him.

"Right…"

"She's not wrong...that Mistymon is stronger than all of us individually." Leomon spoke taking a lead role among the Digimon. "We need to hope we can do some damage with team attacks."

"Sounds like a plan," Raptordramon nodded as he and Growlmon stood next to him while Gatomon stood in the back with the others.

"Alright...Raptordramon...you go first and distract him...FrostKyuubimon, you provide cover while me, Growlmon and BaoHuckmon go in for the big move." Leomon ordered as he got in a ready stance, "Gatomon, when the chance comes, attack as best you can." he ordered looking at her. He was certain that at the moment her attacks ranked lowest among the combined team. "Everyone got that?"

the other Digimon nodded in agreement at that.

"Right. Attack!" he ordered as Raptordramon charged first his blades extend as Mistymon blocked the sudden attack and held his ground no problem. Mistymon then pushed the digimon away before punching him sending skidding back. But the next thing he knew his legs where frozen on the spot.

"Nani?" he blinked not even seeing the attack that did it. He glared at FrostKyuubimon but was distracted as Leomon jumped into the air with his fist cocked back.

BaoHuckmon and Growlmon both then unleashed two full powered streams of fire from behind him as he aimed his fist forward.

"Juouken(Fist of the Beast King)!" he shouted as the flames enveloped him before sending him rocketing forward as a flaming lion head formed over his hand, the lionhead absorbed the flames propelling him growing in size as he came closer. He then punched forward with all his might hitting Mistymon point blank with the combination attacks full power causing a large explosion that sounded like a lions roar.

"Aw yeah! They got..!" Dash began before her and the others eyes widened to see the smoke clear, showing Mistymon without a scratch, "W..what the?!"

Mistymon held Leomon's forearm having stopped the attack by just a hair before hitting him.

"That was impressive teamwork and power…" Mistymon admitted, "Had it been my other form or anyone else, it would have certainly deleted them. But sadly you fell just short." he said twisting Leomon's arm making him roar in pain.

"Leomon!" AJ gasped before glaring at an evilly smirking Trixie.

"You poor fools. Using a fire attack on Mistymon is impossible, especially considering," Trixie paused as the flames on Mistymon' blade grew larger, "He can control fire!"

"Grrr…." Rainbow growled at the arrogance of her statement.

"Mistymon, care to show these fools what happens when you're powered up?"

"Hai, milady," Mistymon nodded as he threw Leomon into Raptordramon before summoning his crystal ball once more, "Core Dart!" he declared as he threw it at the five Digimon before it stopped right in the middle.

"..hah! Bad aim, buddy!" Baohuckmon smirked.

Mistymon said nothing as he snapped his fingers, causing the crystal ball to explode into shards of flaming crystal. The explosions sent the five digimon all flying away.

"GAAH!" Growlmon cried out as he crashed into a few trees, the Digimon soon reverting into an unconscious Guilmon.

"Guil!" Pinkie cried seeing his unconscious form.

"You see? Me and my partner have trained so much for these 6 years, we've come up with new ways for him to use his attacks," Trixie smirked darkly at them.

"Grrr…" BaoHuckmon growled before the pain became too much and he fell to the ground with a large thud before becoming Huckmon again, "Dang it…"

"Huckmon!" Dash called out as she ran to the Digimon, "You alright, buddy?"

"What power…." FrostKyuubimon said as she attempted to stand back up her evolution holding up still.

"I..I know…" Leomon panted as he struggled to stay up, the humanoid lion holding his arm.

"We can't beat him at this level of power…" Raptordramon said as he tried to get up only for him to equally pass out and fall down changing back to Dorumon.

"Dorumon, no!" Twilight cried out.

"Mistymon..deal with the stragglers," TRixie ordered with a snap of her fingers.

"Yes. Blast Flame!" Mistymon shouted as he sent teh flames at FrostKyuubimon and Leomon..yet strangely, it wasn't aimed at Gatomon.

The other two were about to dodge before the flames changed into teh form of a flaming dragon head.

"Yabai!" Leomon said as he raised his arms to block but the attack still enveloped him before sending him flying into a tree with a loud crack as it broke to splinters. "Gah!" he cried as he was forced back to Elecmon.

"Elecmon!" Aj cried out as she ran to him.

FrostKyuubimon was enveloped by the attack but to Mistymon's surprise it was an after image as the real one landed before the others but she was still in no condition to take another blow like the one before or to fight much longer. she even stumbled a bit as the fatigue began to get to her.

"D..darn.." FrostKyuubimon panted before Mistymon grabbed her by her neck, "Gah!"

"Put her down, you giant brute!" Rarity shouted at Mistymon as he lifted the nine-tailed snow vixen off the ground.

"Hm...your skill is impressive…" Mistymon had to admit it been awhile since anyone was able to avoid his attack like that, "But.." he paused as Frostkyuubimon reverted back to YukirRenamon, "It seems your energy is spent." he noted as he tossed her to the ground next to Rarity. "You are by far the most dangerous in terms of skills."

Yukirenamon could only pant as Rarity helped her up, the unicorn turned human glaring at Mistymon and his Tamer.

"I can not allow you all to get any stronger though...so this will be your finale." he spoke, raising his flaming sword up again. "Blast…!" he began before Gatomon got in the way, "?!"

"Gatomon!" Fluttershy cried seeing this.

"Why do you get in my way?" Mistymon asked a slight growl of irritation in his voice.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?!" Gatomon countered, making Mistymon tense.

"...leave…" Mistymon frowned, "This is not your battle."

"It became my battle when you attacked my friends!" Gatomon growled, making Mistymon tense further. Even his grip on his sword became noticeably shaky.

"..This is my last warning..leave now..and never return here!"

"Mistymon, why have you stopped?! Attack them already!" Trixie ordered.

"I…" he began to say as he looked back at the fierce glare he got from Gatomon. "I….tsk…" he growled his grip becoming even shakier.

"..I'll deal with you later," Trixie frowned as she aimed her Digivice at him,causing Mistymon to revert into data as he went into it.

"Huh?" Twilight blinked as she and Ryudamon checked on Dorumon.

"You're probably wondering..why am i here? why did I attack you?" Trixie stated.

"Well duh!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she Blanc and Noir checked on Huckmon.

"Of course we would wonder such an obvious thing!" Pinkie cried as she helped Guilmon up. "It's not like we cared much about why you did things before but this is different!" she cried waving her arm around rapidly.

"...Fine. I, the great and Powerful Trixie..shall tell you," Trixie replied as she cleared ehr throat, "Remember after the incident with the Alicorn Amulet, Sparkle?"

"Yes." she nodded along with the others.

"Well after that, I tried to be more..modest like you suggested, Sparkle..try to be more..nice. I tried..but..you know the saying 'your past will come back to haunt you one day?'"

"I'm guessing that it came back to bite you in the rear big time." Rainbow said bluntly.

"...I was in the middle of a performance, but someone from Ponyville brought up the actions I caused while under the influence of the Alicorn Amulet," Trixie stated with a frown, "But it didn't stop there. Before I could perform my latest and greatest trick…" she then pointed at Twilight in an accusing manner, "You had to become a princess!"

"So this is all about Twilight stealing your thunder….again?" Pinkie said.

"Yes...which was why I went off the radar, so to speak, and went to create something that would be even better than a princess' magic!" Trixie stated with a growl, "But...he appeared."

"He?"

"Yes...that blasted monster Tirek! He..he stole my magic before I could officially unveil my new spell! I got it back..but…" Trixie paused as he hands shook, "Twilight Sparkle...she….she one-upped me again!"

"In short; every time you had something good in mind, Twilight saved the day and beat you to the punchline." Pinkie summarized.

"SHUT UP!" Trixie growled as her from shook, "Time..and time..and time again...Twilight Sparkle made a fool of Me! I'm supposed to be the greatest spell caster in all of Equestria..NOT HER!" she then calmed down, "Which is why I found a new spell...I'm sure you know which one it is, Sparkle."

"The same one that brought us here…" Twilight realized, making the rest of her friends eyes all widen in surprise.

"That's right. Originally, it was a spell to pull in things from other worlds. But..it had a Major flaw..instead in bringing things from other worlds..it put the caster and anyone near into another world," Trixie explained, "I ended up here, and trained for six years under my master."

"Master!?" they all stated in shock, that being what surprised them the most. Trixie actually calling someone a Master.

"That's right! And he is far more fitting ruler than Celestia and Luna!" Trixie exclaimed, "He is the true ruler..the one who'll bring justice to everything lawless! My master, Lord Jupitermon!"

"What!?" Twilight shouted in shock.

"Y..you're working for that psycho!?" Dash exclaimed.

"How horrible!" Rarity shouted.

"Oh? And serving under a princess who doesn't do a thing to help her subjects isn't?" Trixie countered with a smirk.

"Tsk…" Twilight growled at that.

"Face it, Sparkle. You and your friends served under a fool. Sure she and her sister stopped some threats in the past, but eventually..they came back. Heck, from what I heard, she even lost to the Changeling queen."

Twilight just grit her teeth in seething anger. Right now, she felt an anger the likes of which she hadn't felt in a while.

"Oh? Did I, the great Trixie struck a nerve?" Trixie asked, hiding her smirk behind her hand, "It is unfitting for a 'princess' to get angry, you know."

"Grr…." Twilight growled audibly as the anger began to pile on in her mind.

"Twilight, don't listen to her. She's just trying to egg you on," Dash whispered to her friend.

"Oh? And this coming from 'Ms. Loyalty'?" Trixie smirked, "The same pony who would 'sacrifice herself for her friends? ...heh. If you ask Trixie, it's just a front."

"Why you…" Dash growled this time gripping her fist.

"What's the matter? Angry at Trixie? Well…" Trixie paused as she held her arms out, "What is stopping you from striking her down? Come, Sparkle. Defend the so called 'honor' of your precious princess and friend."

"Grr…" Twilgith growled, gripping her Digivice as dark data gathered around it, "Dorumon..Da…"

*CLANG!*

"Huh…." Twilight groaned as she fell over. Everyone looked with wide blank eyes at that sudden turn of events.

'Sorry.." AJ apologized as she dropped her frying pan, "Had t' knock her out…"

"AJ!" the rest of their friends cried in shock that she actually conked Twilight out cold with a frying pan.

"Look. We're not in good condition to continue fightin'. Trixie's Digimon is still at full strength..we'd be walkin' right into her trap," AJ stated, "So we have t' retreat fer now."

Everyone even Trixie was still in a mild state of surprise over what just happened. But they all shook it off.

"She's right…" Ryudamon said as he carried Dorumon on his back. "Lets get out of here."

"...Dangit…" Dash cursed as she lifted Huckmon up with Blanc and Noir's help. She then gave Trixie one last glare, "This isn't over."

"..Hmpmh. I doubt it.." Trixie huffed as she pulled something out from her sash and smashed it on teh ground, releasing smoke.

"Well at least the scoreboard is still in Twilight's favor!" Pinkie cried out loudly as she lifted Guilmon over her shoulders. "So you're only 1 to like a hundred!"

"...seriously Pinkie, you're not helping," Dash frowned.

"What? It's true." she replied as they all helped their Digimon.

"Let's just focus on finding a safe place to recover," Rarity sighed.

"Yeah…" they all nodded.
---
"...Tch..why wouldn't you attack?" Trixie frowned as she looked at her Digivice, the former unicorn back in Jupitermon's palace.

-I can not attack that particular person…- he admitted. -No matter what I simply can not…- he said sadly. -And I humbly apologize for that…-

"..She was nothing more than a Gatomon..there are plenty like it in the Digital World," Trixie frowned.

-Yes...but I can tell this particular one...was someone I could never bring myself to harm...Again I humbly apologize!- he said.

"...Just make sure it never happens again," Trixie stated before a crash of thunder caught her attention, "..master." she said as the doors slammed open.

"What's this...they still live?" Jupitermon's voice asked as he walked in slowly. "These are not the results I wanted."

"Apologies, master," Trixie said as she bowed, "But my partner couldn't attack one of them for some reason...but rest assured, I will not allow that to happen next time."

"Hmph...it better not." Jupitermon frowned, "Remember this is not a second chance, you are still on your assignment. But if you fail me...I will not be merciful to either one of you." he said walking past her.

"Of course," Trixie nodded,"..I take the summit was ok?"

"..It was. I've gathered the rest of my generals..Neptunemon, Marsmon, and the others will soon arrive," Jupitermon stated as he sat on his throne. "So I would like it if you can take care of these...interlopers as soon as possible. I have many other things to worry about and do not need six uncontrollable humans throwing a proverbial monkey wrench into the works."

"..My lord, you've just given me an idea," Trixie smirked,, making Jupitermon raise an non-existent eyebrow, "Think. If there's six of Sparkle and her friends, how should we counter it?"

"...Oh I see now…" he said with a pleased tone to his voice. "Very well. If your servant refuses to attack a certain member of this group, then go along with this plan and you can focus on that one in particular you hate."

"Thank you. Of course, I just have one last request..a way to return to my world..and a passage to the human world to find the perfect candidates…"

"..Very well…" Jupitermon stated as a flash of lightning appeared before Trixie, causing her to shield her eyes before a azure colored pendant floated in front of her, "This will help you with your task." he explained. "Keeping a constant hole between my barrier would weaken it, so this will act as a pass through it." he explained. "But be mindful of it I don't want to hear from you that you lost it." he sighed leaning his head on his hand.

"..Of course, my lord," Trixie nodded as she placed the pendant around her neck, "I shall not fail you..and I will find the 5, perfect candidates."

"Remember no need to use simple methods to get them on your side. If it makes it easier, manipulate." he explained in a tone not unlike a mentor.

"Yes, master."
---
"Mmm…" Twilight groaned in her unconcious state as she began to regain conciousness.

"Oh she's waking up…" Pinkie's voice said from very close by. "you sure she'll be in a good mood or should we have that frying pan ready just incase?"

"Pinkie!" Rarity's voice scolded as Twilight's eyes slowly opened up.

"Hey, Twi, you okay?" Rainbow's voice asked.

"Ow...what hit me?" Twilight groaned as she sat up, holding her currently throbbing head.

"AJ in the street with a frying pan." Pinkie explained.

"Oh. Wait, what?"

"Y'all wanted t fight even if'n we were jest gonna lose," AJ informed, "That's more Rainbow's bit."

"Yeah! ...Wait, what?" Rainbow blinked twice.

"You know it's true," Pinkie smiled.

"Ugh…" Rainbow facepalmed.

"..*gasp*The Digimon!" Twilight gasped, "Are they alright?!"

"They will be fine after some substantial rest." Rarity assured. "some more then others but Noir assured us they will be fine with some time."

"I see...and what about Trixie?"

"We ran...she got away." Rainbow replied.

"...I see…" Twilight noted as she looked down, "...I can't believe it…"

"I take it this is quite the loss for you all." Ryudamon said as he looked at them.

"No kidding.." Dash sighed, "Trixie practically creamed us...even more when she had that dang Alicorn Amulet."

"Yeah. This is a big upset." Pinkie added with watery eyes.

"It weren't Trixie who beat us; it was th' Digimon she was with," AJ pointed out.

"Hmm...given it's power, its kind of both of them. Digimon with a Tamer can attain great powers with a strong bond with their tamers. Somehow, that girl has a stronger bond with him then you girls have with your own Digimon at the moment." Ryudamon explained, sitting down. "Not to make it sounds like I'm insulting you, it's just she has the advantage of time on her side."

"As if that's gonna be her advantage any longer," Rainbow snorted, "We'll get even stronger than her and our bonds tighter than hers can get!"

"Hm...with that level of conviction I wouldn't be shocked if you could attain an evolution stronger than hers." Ryudamon smiled. "And you're right, your Digimon have an advantage of having much better people as their tamers."

"Mighty nice compliment there," AJ tipped her Stetson to him.

"Heh...I'm just stating the truth is all." Ryudamon smirked. "I'm almost jealous of those six, to be even more honest."

"Wh..what do you mean?" Fluttershy couldn't help but ask.

"Hm...I guess having someone to stand by and fight together with like that." Ryudamon began. "It's something fulfilling to us in a way. So for that, I feel a little jealous, but I'm happy for them none the less."

"I see…" Twilight noted, looking for a moment to look at him.

"...Is everything alright, Twilight?" Rarity was the first to ask.

"Yes..but..that method Trixie used to Digivolve her digimon…" Twilight trailed off, "What was that?"

"Hm...so you noticed it as well?" Ryudamon asked as everyone just paid attention.

"Yes. And her Digivice was different from ours, "Twilight stated further as she pulled out her Digivice, "It looked a bit..blocky compared to ours."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she had someone modify the thing." Ryudamon spoke. "Despite being something with a unique power to evolve us, it's still just a machine that can be tinkered and tampered with."

"So she cheated?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, I suppose if you want to see it as such. But I don't think one can honestly cheat when it comes to things like this. More useing any advantage possible." Ryudamon mumbled feeling he should not touch on the subject much.

"...I still say she cheated," Dash mumbled to herself.

"So hers in short can just do things ours can't?" Rarity asked Ryudamon who nodded his answer.

"...Ryudamon.." Twilight spoke up, "Are their any methods we can use to help our Digimon reach their next level?"

"Hm...normally we Digimon evolve over time, but with Tamers and their Digivice's, we can jump to our next evolution no problem." he explained. "However there are tales of Tamers able to get their Digimon partner to make their Evolution skip a step or two." he explained. "Like I said, it is all based on the bond between both. By strengthening your bond with your partner, you could make them evolve to an even level as that Mistymon or hell even higher than that." he explained. "That's really all I can suggest to you girls. Strengthen the bond and the power will come in strides."

"..But..will our Digimon trust us..even after they know what we really are?" Twilgith asked, making Ryudamon blink.

"You mean that you're not really human but ponies?" Ryudamon asked plainly. "Elecmon and I talk a lot. What can I say?"

"But..the other Digimon dont' know yet..aside of Yukirenamon…"

"...You can tell them in time." Ryudamon said. "If you tell then when you feel it is right then thats all that matters." he explained. "Besides they won't judge you for feeling scared of revealing such a secret."

"..I hope you're right…."
---
It was night, and everyone was soon deeply asleep..well..mostly everyone. The only ones up were Twilight and AJ, the former looking outside as the half-full moon shined in the night sky.

"This is nice, all of us back together," AJ noted.

"Yeah…" Twilight nodded, "I just wish our reunion didn't end up turning into a battle field." she sighed.

"True, Sugarcube," AJ nodded, "But did any of us even think that Trixie of all ponies would be here? Ah sure as Tartarus didn't."

"Yeah...I really didn't expect that." Twilight said as she aimed her head up at sky. "It seems our troubles here get more and more complex." she noted to herself referring to their transformation to humans, meeting the Digimon and then learning of Jupitermon, "...To think...not too long before we came here..we had just sealed Tirek backup in Tartarus…and now we're in another world, dealing with a god..." she trailed off her head sinking down again. "*sighs*...sometimes it's a lot to take in at once."

"Eeyup," AJ agreed, "At least none o' us has been havin' trouble accepting it to th' point of self-induced amnesia."

"Where did that come from?"

"...Mah Granny likes t' tell th' strangest stories," AJ blushed.

"Well...I guess that's a fair answer." Twilight smiled. "But at the least we have the time to just take a breather…" she sighed again as she stretched her arms up. She had once again gotten accustomed to her human form...though, she wasn't sure if her friends had yet.

"Have t' admit, Ah kinda like this body," AJ admitted, "Fer one…" she held her hands up, "...These. Guess Lyra was right, huh?"

"I suppose so. But these fingers are plenty useful." Twilight smiled. "Of course you need to be dexterous to do certain things that I normally use my magic for, such as opening doors and holding things." she explained, "...Applejack...may I ask you something?"

"?"

"..Will we..be able to get home..or worse..What if Trixie brings Jupitermon to Equestria, and we're stuck here?"

"...Ah know we'll be able t' make it home," AJ assured, "And we'll handle Jupitermon before he can try anythin' t' Equestria."

Twilight smiled at that. "Yeah, you're right, I guess I'm just worried is all." she explained. "After today...I guess I realized that our job here might not be the easiest thing we've had to do. But it's still something we need to do. Not just for our world...but theirs too." she said looking at Dorumon and Ryudamon.

"Eeyup," AJ nodded.

Before Twilight could say anything, a small, bright light caught her and Aj's attention, making them turn to see their Digivices giving off a faint light.

"Wh….what is this?" Twilight asked as she looked at the light.

As soon as she picked up her Digivice, a beam of light shot from it before it stopped just out the balcony, the light forming into an image of an island with a large mountain.

"A mountain...is...is this a location?" she asked, "..Wait…" she put her Digivice down for a sec as she looked through her bag and pulled out the book she borrowed from that one town, "I think I've seen that island before." she said as she flipped through the pages rapidly, "..here it is!...File..Island..but..that's impossible. The book's saying it disappeared years ago!" she read out loud...very loud.

"Hey..keep it down.." Pinkie groaned in her sleep, "I'm dreaming about swimming through an entire pool of frosting."

"Bread…." Guilmon snored from his sleeping spot on the ground.

"...Applejack, what does this mean?" Twilight whispered to her southern friend, making sure to not wake her sleeping friends.

"..Ah'm not sure Twi, btu ah think we should discuss this wit' th' others in th' morning," AJ suggested.

"Yeah your right. But still I get the feeling this might be helpful." Twilight said having that feeling it was something good in her mind.

"Hopefully," AJ nodded before yawning, "Welp..ah'm gonna hit th' hay..see ya in th' mornin' Twi."

"Good night Applejack." Twilight smiled as her friend got into her bed to fall asleep. Twilight rubbed her eyes a bit as she figured she might as well get some sleep as well, it was still the middle of the night. 'I suppose I should rest up to, we can talk of this more tomorrow...I just hope Equestria's doing alright without us.'
---
Meanwhile, back in Equestria..a lone figure was seen snoozing on a pile of clouds' said figure was a Gryphon a being whose body was that of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. Said Gryphon was sleeping on the cloud somewhat peacefully as some of the feathers on her head seemed to be combed over to the side. It was then a small rock hit her in the head.

"Ow!" the Gryphon winced before growling, "..Alright, who's the dead doofus who threw that?!"

"Finally my you're such a thick skulled one." Trixie's voice said, making the gryphon look down from her resting place to see a light Blue unicorn with a cornflower blue mane.

"...Oh great. Another dweeb," the gryphon rolled her eyes, "What do you want? I was sleeping before you woke me up."

"No. Your snoring could have fooled me, you lazy oaf," Trixie countered. "But insults aside, I have a proposition for you. Oh wait. Small brain. I want to ask you something?" she corrected herself.

"..You got five seconds to tell me before I knock your teeth out," teh Gryphon frowned.

"Tell me, is there a certain individual you'd do anything to get back at?" she asked getting her attention somewhat.

"...If you're talking about that backstabber, Rainbow Dash, then yes…" the gryphon frowned further.

"Then we have much to talk about." Trixie smiled. "For I know a certain being who could give you both the opportunity and the resources to do so. Of course, the trip there might be a bit surprising but nothing more then that." she explained.

"..If it means getting back at Lamebow Crash..then yea," the gryphon smirked as she flew down and landed in front of Trixie, "I'm all ears."

"Good. Then we have much to talk about...Gilda," Trixie smirked.
---
Jikai, Digi-ponies!

Dash: Wait..we're what?!

Twilight: U..under arrest?!

?-?-?: You 6 have the right to remain silent!

Twilight: But we didn't do anything!

Pinkie: Ugh..where's a good lawyer when ya need one?!..Wait, did we know one, Twilight?

Twilight:..wait..do you mean?

Next time: Digital Turnabout

?-?-?: OBJECTION!

Author's Note:

You like? Leave a comment/review if ya can. Also; cake for those who guess who's going to cameo next chapter

Comments ( 59 )

i guess a digimon version of Phoenix Wright, or Wright himself.

5751615 first guess; wrong. second guess; :pinkiehappy: correct!..but since you missed on the first try, you get half a cake.

5751621 better than no cake at all. and I didn't think you'd get Phoenix himself. Wow, suddenly i'm thinking this'll become a Turnabout Storm crossover. But I am loving this story, and I can probably guess who else is coming: the Flim Flam Brothers, Suri Polomare...and that's about it. FLutters and Pinkie don't really have any enemies beyond GIlda. :twilightblush:

5751635 You'll have to wait and see who else Trixie chooses for her group

5751615 I second that! Or... it could be Apollo Justice or Athena Cykes' digimon counterpart? Or... Edgeworth!!!!

5751660 :pinkiehappy:correct! So you get cake!..but as for Apollo and Athena appearing as well..who knows? You'll have to wait and see

5751675 APPOLOMON IS APPEARING!

...oh wait he's dead...

5751675 next chapters please I love this story:pinkiehappy::heart::heart::heart::raritystarry:

5756645 I'll work on it, so please be patient..and glad you like it so far:heart::yay::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile:

5757028 awesome can't wIT I'M SO NERVACITED

5757028 can't wait I'm so nervucited:pinkiehappy:

I'm probably going to get a shit ton of hate for this but I always think they fucked up with Gilda. She's rude, crass, and mean to her new friends but rainbow literally dropped a fairly old and lasting friendship (at least from what I could gather) for what was basically some people she knew for (at best) a few months. I'm not saying she was wrong to defend the others or even to stay at the party but you just don't drop a friendship like that. I've got friends who can't stand eachother but in still friends with them. And the fact that the episode basically does the exact opposite really rubs me the wrong way.

I think that "Lamebro Crash" sounds better than "Lamebow Crash". It also kind of insults the fact that she's the Bearer of Loyalty, also. Consider my words; maybe you might find interest in this small possible change? also, you have an accidental bold H after a Jupitermon quote. Might want to unbold that.

5757028 your seriously not bringing Phoenix Wright into this right.

5828980 Well...We were, but some complications came up. So now we have to use a Digimon with Pheonix' personality and stuff

5829239 Away chicken whiskers that would have made a great chapter.

are you still woking on the newest chapter?

5993103
If it's on hold you switch it to 'on hiatus' so people don't think it's dead.

5993103 When are you going to start working on it again?

6477587 hopefully sometime soon

6477822 yeah...I really want to continue this

6477950 Yeah you should so when ever you have the free time

Hello? it's been a year now, are you going to continue this Story?

7393636 sorry...sorry. Been distracted with other stories lately on my other account on fanfic. But worry not. Hopefully soon i'll be able to get back to it

7393763 It's ok. I hope you'll be able to work on it again soon.

Could we see the cutie mark crusaders and they could have Vmon, shoutmon, renamon.

Hope to see the next chapter soon.

7528754 hopefully will get back to this story soon. I've been kinda busy and such, but I will work on it hopefully soon

so when can we expect an up date of this?:rainbowhuh:

8018862 *sigh* honestly...I don't know.

Comment posted by MLPMekarm deleted Mar 14th, 2017

8021347 what? but its a great fiction.

8021453 I know...but as things are, production on this story has been brought to a major hault

8021958 i'll say. but please try & keep it going ok.

8024661 Okay. I'll try me best

8025912 that's all we ask man. that's all we ask.

8028597 heh. hopfully we get to see mr wright in it.

8030153 lets jest hope he can handle the change.

8031785 any way i'll let you get to it when you're ready.

Login or register to comment