• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 1,033 Views, 12 Comments

The Trotting Dead - moench123



Rainbow Dash takes a hard fall while doing a flying sesh with Spitfire and is knocked into some stuf

  • ...
3
 12
 1,033

Chapter Five: On the road again

"i spy with my little eye, something important." Cantorlot. The town with the camp. they keep driving then they see two ponies on the side of the road. Rainbow steps on the brakes coming to a stop in front of them.

"whew, thank celestia you came. cmon tavi... oh.. my.. god.." Vinyl Scratch stops what she is saying then helps Octavia up into the truck. "wow... ok, ill explain when we are on the road. take us where ever you are going. we somplace to stay." Rainbow nods and keeps driving. five minutes later, big mac signals Rainbow dash to turn onto a dirt road ahead. and then, they are there, the camp. They all jump out and say their hellos. Applebloom runs over to her friends and spike is curious of what's going on. then he sees Rainbow Dash.

"HEY TWILIGHT! RAINBOW IS HERE!"

"but rainbow dash is.... dead?" replies Twilight

"hey twilight, im sure im not dead." Say rainbow dash. Twilight squees then runs over and hugs Rainbow Dash. they get interupted by big mac.

"hello everypony. if you don't know me i am Big Macintosh. owner of sweet apple acres. We have found Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Applebloom, Vinyl Scratch and..."

"octavia" whispers vinyl scratch

"...Octavia. now, we had trouble before we found anypony. but now that we have, we arent going to survive long here. we need to move. In manehatthen there is the disease cure control center. That is our choice. its there, or dead. we move out tomorrow... thank you!" we walks away and...

"WHOO HOO! BIG MAC YEAHHHH...." slam, Derpy Hooves falls over while cheering. Everypony facehoofs then goes back to what they were doing.