• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 1,032 Views, 12 Comments

The Trotting Dead - moench123



Rainbow Dash takes a hard fall while doing a flying sesh with Spitfire and is knocked into some stuf

  • ...
3
 12
 1,032

Chapter Three: Reunion

They wake up, eat some breakfast and are back on the road. They walk for about an hour then they reach their destination. Fillydelphea. But bad news. Its gone to hell, they find the infection ever where.

"oh, hell. ok, see that tank there? on three we run for it. ok? one, two... THREE GO! GO! GO!" The three ponies run for the tank getting in and shutting the lid.

"ho damn, you girls are alive. listen, to the right side of the road is an ally. you run there once you catch your breath. once you are there, shut the gate and climb to the top of the roof, then find a way down. wow it's amazing to see you girls alive," a radio on a dead soldier tells them. so they sit trying to find out who it was, then in a few minutes, they ran. straight to the ally, shutting the gate and hauling ass up to the roof. they look around then they see another latter. they climb down to see many ponies standing and waiting for their arrival.

"Bah... bi-BIG MAC!" yells out both Applejack and Applebloom and run up to him and hug him. behind him were Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy, but no Twilight.

"Hey, where is Twilight?"

"back at the camp, now come on dears, we have Rainbow Dash and Applejack, lets go now," Replies Rarity, walking around the bouncing pinkie mare excited saying so many things at once she can't be understood.

"ohmygod,wefoundrainbowandapplejack,andihavntbeensoexcitedexceptthetimeiwaslike HUUUUUUUUU butimreallyclosetothatexcitedand HOOP..." Rainbow dash stuffs her hoof into Pinkie's mouth, shutting her up but keeps bouncing. Finally they all decide to hit the road.

"hey, rainbow... um, if you dont mind but the camp is very far and i think we should take a vehicle and not walk because its a little to far... if thats ok..." whispers Fluttershy.

"good idea, there should be a truck behind the store for transport. cmon everypony!" rainbow dash yells to everypony. they all run to the back off the store but hear some sort of talking.

"hey, there it is.. the truck. come on, we gotta get it," says the voice. the group hears them walking closer so Rainbow Dash signals the others to get inside. Applejack looks around the corner and sees a greenish colored maned unicorn and a blue and purple maned earth pony.

"HE-HEY! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" they two ponies look, Bon-Bon and lyra are the ponies there. Bon-Bon snatches Applejack and drags her away and rainbow dash knocks lyra unconcious. Rainbow dash swears out loud and walks back with lyra on her back.