• Published 14th Jan 2012
  • 7,513 Views, 156 Comments

Megaman Zero E - KaijinZero

  • ...
15
 156
 7,513

Canterlot pt1

As the train came through the tunnel, Twilight and Rainbow were contemplating what about what was going on.

"Think Discord went evil again?" Dash asked as Twilight shot down her 'Princess Celestia went nutzo and wants to kill us because we're supposed to replace her' idea.

"I doubt it."Twilight shook her head. "It's strange, but I don’t sense either of the Princesses or Discord's magic."

"That’s not good, is it?" Zero glanced back before turning his head back to the front of the train.

"No, it’s-" a group of rockets hit the front of the train, throwing the three back.

"What was that!?" Rainbow asked, as she got back up.

"Those were...Variants!"

"What!? What’s a Variant" Twilight asked as another salvo hit the train. Up ahead, 4our of the purple Reploid's with black visors were hovering, preparing to fire once again.

"Those, more specifically a Variant Missile." Zero explained. "Get ready to fly you two." with a strong punch, Zero knocked the emergency door from the roof and began climbing the ladder.

"Hang on a second! Do you want to know about Passive and Active Abilities?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah."

Your pony friends know the power that comes from working together, and that manifests as Passive and Active Abilities. Passive Abilities are based on what type of pony you are partnered with. Earth ponies give you extra health, Unicorns give you Buster Plus, and Pegasi give you the ability to air dash, as well as a double jump. Be aware that you cannot do an air dash after double jumping, or vice versa. You can, however, do a dash double jump. Active abilities are what the pony itself gives you. Rainbow Dash, for example, gives the Speedster active ability, increasing your running speed. To see what abilities you have from your partners, tap the pony you want to check on the lower screen. The more you use a pony as a partner, the stronger their Active Abilities become.

"If we see anypony, they may want to join us. But... you won’t be able to partner up with them until you finish the mission."

"Got it. Let’s go!" the V-Missiles had landed to jump in, only to be lifted by telekinetic energy and being thrown on the tracks. Zero, Twilight and Rainbow all jumped out of the train to its roof, just in time to see what another train rushing past them towards Ponyville.

"Oh no! The girls-"

"Will be fine Rainbow Dash! We'll try to hurry, focus on the mission for now or you won’t be able to help them at all!" Zero warned.

"Tch! fine...but whoever’s causing this, is going to pay if something happens to Ponyville!"

"Get ready to fight..." Zero said as they came to a roadblock of V-Fires, Missiles and Pantheon Flyers.


Meanwhile, in the throne room, Weil and four others were watching the train approach from a video feed in the V- Missiles heads.

(Zer0! KILl HiM!) "No, there’s another Alicorn with him. Hmmm, No one ever said taking too much power hurts." He mused

"Master, should we eliminate him?" a female voice asked from behind him.

"No, we should wait for him to get here first. I want to see how strong he’s become...:" a deep voice argued.

"Zero..." a youthful voice said this time, worried.

A fourth figure was simply silent, though a grin could be seen on his face.

"We will wait Beta." Weil said to the female after a moment. "Prepare the room, Royalty will soon be here."

"And be sure to show off our decorations ..."


Canterlot station was in ruins from the pantheons and Variants attack earlier, scorch marks and places where missiles had impacted scouring the ground. The station itself was burning to the ground as a battle marked train pulled up to the group that was supposed to be watching the area. A curious Pantheon Hunter walked up to it, wondering if anything was alive in there. If it was injured, it would be an easy kill.

They were not as a beam of magic left it without a head, and a rainbow blur slammed into the group scattering them like bowling pins. A red Reploid jumped from the train with a purple Alicorn, as the blue Pegasus flew back to them.

If we follow this path, we should be at Canterlot Castle in no time." Twilight informed the party.

"Man! This place looks like a war zone, what happened!?"

"Weil...Let’s go."

MISSION START