• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 3,880 Views, 96 Comments

Mistery Meat - MythrilMoth



Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo decide to find out what the cafeteria at CHS is really feeding them.

  • ...
16
 96
 3,880

Omake!

"Uhh, Pinkie Pie?" Sunset Shimmer asked as she sat down at the group's table in the cafeteria. "You're uhh...you're making kind of a scary face there."

Pinkie Pie did indeed have the most insouciant evil smirk any of the girls had ever seen. Even Sunset Shimmer at her most evil...hell, even the Dazzlings had never looked quite as smugly evil as Pinkie looked at that moment.

"Yeah, uhh...mind lettin' us in on...whatever's up, sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

Pinkie Pie's grin grew even wider. "I just tricked Rainbow Dash into eating a triple serving of Mistery Meat," she said.

Fluttershy gasped. "Oh my g--Pinkie! How could you? That's terrible!"

Rarity frowned. "I agree, Pinkie...that's...rather disgusting."

"She can't eat that! She's a lesbian!" Fluttershy said.

The others all STARED at her.

Author's Note:

Comments ( 31 )

Oh my god XD I died... You went and offed me with your words... :rainbowlaugh:

EBBBIIIIIIILLLLLLLL:pinkiegasp:

I've got that sick feeling that only SFM Cupcakes can match…

...hm... :applejackunsure:
You lost any reaction from me with Fluttershys second outburst. I can't find it funny.

LOL I knew it all along

Well, this story has certainly been a thing.

Okay, since I know what the mistery meat is, that last line from Fluttershy cracked me up! :rainbowlaugh:

...so, its bull dicks? Seriously I'm clueless. What is it?

5353166 Yes. It's bull dicks.

5368858 It's not the only ingredient, it's just the MAIN ingredient.

.... not cool pinkie

VGI

Mister -y Meat. I...see.

New stuff I learned from this fic:
Quonset hut
particle board
smocks
hopper
industrial microwave
insouciant

thats why people make pinkie pie a psychotic killer cupcake

Aaaand that's the last time I eat school dinners.

Oh my god I read a few comments, and now I'm scared of reading this...

Pray for me guys, I'm going in. *Swaggers in*

On second thought, imma need a flashlight. And some rope. And maybe a shotgun. And a pistol.

Oh...good lord...

I was eating a hot dog when I read this. An all beef hot dog. Elch. I may vomit.

6037285 Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Hot dogs aren't made of that.

They're made of assholes. :moustache:

:pinkiecrazy: : So how'd you like them dicks?!?
:rainbowhuh: What?
:applejackunsure: Mistery Meat is bull dicks.
:rainbowlaugh:
:rainbowwild: Good one, AJ!
:raritydespair: She's serious, Dash.
:rainbowderp:
:fluttershbad: I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

:pinkiecrazy: Best. Prank. EVER.

5428273
I, too, learned about Quonset huts from this. That's kind of a distinctive name for those things...

6037305
6037285

They're not made out of assholes, they're made out of intestines...
Alright, so, it's not any better. Still! It tasted good, right?

VGI

6091025 Yeah, then we ate at "Army Navy" and that's when I learned about the history of Quonset Huts. :pinkiehappy:

6091032
It was better than good.

It was beeftastic. OH GOD, WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?!

6093390
I LOVE EATING BEEFTASTIC TUBE-STEAKS!
*nomahotdognom*

6187440 Your first error catch IS a mistake and I'll fix it. That second thing is not an error.

Holy Shit
Damn that cold

I'm so sorry but, would it be funny if someone actually choked on a bone while eating this? And lived to tell the tale, of course, but still?

7324409 No. I gave more than enough clues in context, and MOST people got it.

7641072 I said don't answer that. Also, ewwww :pinkiesick:

7664050 I can see that you're very passionate about this, and I have no desire to argue. Have a nice night!

8832558
I said “Don’t answer that.” :pinkiesick:

Login or register to comment