• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 11,387 Views, 1,203 Comments

A Hero Of War (UNEDITED) - DontWakeTheNeighbour



Rainbow Dash finds herself on the frontline in one of the most fearsome battles in existance.

  • ...
35
 1,203
 11,387

Fixed

Dixon drew his blade as the infuriated soldier sprinted towards him, he poised his knife before swinging for the sergeant, missed, Bishop tackled Dixon to the ground before holding Dixon by the throat with one arm and holding the hand holding the knife with the other. Bishop roared as he smashed Dixon’s hand against a nearby rock, doing everything to disarm him.

Dixon began to lose consciousness as Bishop’s grip grew tighter and tighter, after shaking his head Dixon growled before jabbing his thumb into Bishop’s shoulder wound, the injured sergeant screamed in agony as he felt Dixon’s thumb under his flesh, twisting and churning his muscles and tendons. Bishop the tightened his grip around Dixon’s wrist until:

*CRACK!!*

Dixon wailed before pressing his hand deeper into Bishop’s shoulder, he let go of the knife as the sergeant straddling him could no longer stand the excruciating pain. Bishop jumped onto his feet clenching his shoulder as blood began to pour out of his wound.

Dixon clambered onto his feet before throwing himself at Bishop, his superior weight and strength made it impossible to overpower the madman as he grabbed Bishop in a sleeper hold. Bishop choked, looking everywhere for some kind of a weapon, he threw his legs up before pushing against a tree, throwing them both to the ground. As Bishop and Dixon landed in a large puddle Bishop caught a glimpse of the knife in the distance, he reached out to it, millimetres from his grasp Bishop kicked his legs in the air, desperately trying to move those precious, extra millimetres towards the blade.

Dixon laugh maniacally as Bishop finally grasped the blade in his hand, without any hesitation he drove the knife into Dixon’s thigh. The soldier winced but kept his grip, Bishop then yanked the knife out again, stabbing two more times in the same spot before Dixon threw the sergeant off.

Bishop gasped for air crawling away from Dixon as fast as he could before he found himself being dragged back, out of instinct Bishop threw himself onto his back, turning just in time to stab Dixon firmly in the shoulder. Instantly the crazed madman released his grip, grunting in pain before recoiling with a long blade sticking out of his shoulder.

Dixon slowly grasped the bloody knife before using all his strength to firmly tug on the blade before realising it was lodged firmly in his collar bone. This didn’t so much as even discourage the lunatic before he dove for the sergeant again. Bishop kicked furiously at Dixon’s face as the sergeant tried to get a grip on him, Dixon then grabbed Bishop’s leg as he was kicked in the face once again, Bishop saw Dixon beginning to pull him towards the firearm by the tree.

Bishop looked at the ground before he grabbed hold of a tree, Dixon paused before kicking Bishop in the face with all his might. Bishop’s body went limp, Dixon grinned before turning to the sergeant before flipping his body onto his stomach. Sergeant Dixon then pressed his shoe into Bishop’s shoulder, making the sergeant scream as he grabbed Bishop’s left arm with his right. Bishop saw what was coming but there was nothing he could do to stop it, he braced himself before Dixon heaved, using all his bodyweight to dislocate Bishop’s shoulder.

The entire forest was rocked with the screams of the sergeant as Dixon slowly bent the sergeant’s arm across his back. Adrenaline sending his mind into frenzy, Bishop kicked his leg upwards, striking Dixon in the groin. Bishop ripped his arm from the sergeants grasp before running to a nearby tree, leaning against it he looked back at Dixon, who was now staring at him with venom in his eyes. Bishop used is good arm to push himself off the tree.

“WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?!!” Bishop yelled, tears dripping from his eyes as the rain grew heavier. “I’M RIGHT HERE YOU BITCH!!”

With that Dixon sprinted towards the taunting sergeant, Bishop braced himself before lifting his leg, when Dixon was only moments from striking him, Bishop used all his remaining strength to stomp on Dixon’s knee, the perfectly timed blow sent a deafening crack through the woods, Dixon once again screamed as he fell to the ground immobilized. Bishop stared down at Dixon as the sergeant turned onto his back, looking down at his leg which was mangled beyond recognition.

Dixon then look at the sergeant towering over him before he attempted to reach for Bishop’s leg as he grunted:

“F-fuck you!!”

Bishop responded by stomping on the blade lodged in Dixon’s shoulder, driving the sharp blade all the way through his shoulder. Dixon screamed again as Bishop watched before slowly looking up at Dixon’s handiwork, breathing heavily his hands shaking as the pain in his arm was becoming unbearable. He then looked at private Andy, seeing the blood dripping out of his mouth, Bishop then gasped.

“Dash!”

His arm swung loosely as he ran towards the blue Pegasus, Dixon was wailing in agony as he kneeled by her side, seeing the blood pouring into the puddle Bishop mustered all his will before using both his arms to pull her out of the water.

The sergeant opened her eyes, seeing they were lifeless before looking at her lacerated ribcage, he sighed in relief as he saw her chest moving up and down. She was alive but only just, leaning over her the sergeant began to bawl, he looked up at Andy again, time seemed to slow down as the torturing grief began burning in his chest. Realising the situation he was in.

The heartache thought quickly subsided as he heard Dixon laughing, to which Bishop stormed towards the pistol, grabbing it with his right hand before marching back to Dixon, unadulterated rage would be a considerable understatement to how Bishop really felt.

Dixon looked up only to be presented with Bishop’s shoe as he kicked the down sergeant in the face, Dixon continued to laugh despite the onslaught. Bishop stopped, pointing the pistol at Dixons face as the cocky grin continued to grin.

“Y-y-you won’t do it. …. You don’t have the gumption YOU SPINELESS FUCK!!”

Bishop paused, staring down at the sergeant through the sights of his Colt 45, he tightened his grip, taking a deep breath.

*CLICK!*









*CLICK!*

*CLICK!*

The gun was empty, Bishop checked the weapon before Dixon began to laugh once again.

“Looks like.” Dixon grunted between breaths. “Looks like fate is on my side. Heheheh. Fuck!”

Bishop scowled before stomping on the blade lodged in his shoulder again. The sergeant growled before he straddled Dixon’s chest, flipping the gun until he was holding the barrel in his hand.

“LOOK AT ME!!” Bishop roared. “LOOK AT ME YOU MISERABLE FUCK!! BECAUSE I’LL BE THE LAST THING YOU’LL FUCKING SEE!”

With that Bishop struck Dixon across the face with the pistol, Dixon spat out a tooth and some blood before turning to look at Bishop in his eyes.

“Is that all you’ve got?! YOU HIT LIKE A FAGGOT!!”

Bishop’s mind went blind with hate as he stuck Dixon across the face again, again, again and again. Bishop repeatedly began to hit the wounded sergeant, each blow slowly growing faster and stronger as blood began to splatter all over him. He began to cry out in pain with every blow he delivered, his arm began to burn until he could no longer move it.

Bishop stood up, gasping for air as he looked down at Dixon, his face was completely covered in blood, the only signs of life were the faint gurgles emitting from the sergeants throat. Bishop brought his leg up before finishing the job.