• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 3,631 Views, 58 Comments

Sonata's Modern Life - The Forgotten Siren



Sonata enjoys her new life while Adagio hides a secret.

  • ...
5
 58
 3,631

Siren's decay into evil

Author's Note:

Ok guys, I know I got some errors in this story, but I really wanted to post it before tomorrow. I have summer classes and studies will be TIGHT. So I finished this for you all. I will try to get the final chapter soon, not gonna say yes or no. Also if anyone can proofread this then ok by all means I like the help. Also here is my time zone for the whole 1000 year bad guys coming out.
Wendigos came first
Sombra was second, but face off against Celestia. The sirens came during the same time period, but faced off against Starswirl.
Discord came next, yes he is an egg in the story, but remember a creature of chaos doesn't have to age like everything else. Meaning he could be fifty when he hatched.
Tirek was after him. He killed his kind before coming to equestria.

After Muse died, Aria and I raised Sonata the same way Muse did for us. We taught her the life of sirens and what it meant to be a creature that had a voice of an angel but was seen by others as a disgusting monster. However Sonata, as usual, was an air head and tried to befriend the sea creatures around us, only to be heart broken in the end.

1000 years ago in the north side of Equestria in the Olympic Sea. Three years after the death of Muse

Little Sonata was swimming around giggling at the enjoyment of the beautiful day in the ocean. As she was swimming she stumbled upon kelpies. She smiled as she swam towards them, but as soon as they turned to look at her they gagged at the sight of her and swam away. Sonata stopped and started to pout. As she was pouting Aria saw her and went up to her.

“Hey why are you pouting?” little Aria asked concerned.

“Well.. I was wanting to make friends with those Kelpies but when they saw me and swam away.

Aria face hoofed herself knowing that both her and Adagio told Sonata many times why other sea creatures swam away. “Hey maybe they just had to go home.” Little Aria said trying to comfort little Sonata.

“R-reaslzy?” little Sonata asked looking up at Aria.

“Yeah, they might be intimidated by just how awesome we are.” Little Aria replied boastfully. “Oh shoot I almost forgot we need to see Adagio, I heard she found something neat on the surface.

“What is it?” Little Sonata questioned.

“Don’t know, but I heard it’s awesome like me.” Aria replied with a grin.

Both Aria and Sonata went to see Adagio on the surface. As they did they saw Adagio looking over at what seemed to be rainbow colored fog. The girls looked in aw as they seen the odd, but yet beautiful site.

“Adagio what is that?” Little Aria asked

“I don’t know, but I think it’s what Muse called the “Triangle.” It’s a mysterious fog that takes you to a place of strange and weird.” Little Adagio said not taking her eyes off the fog.

“Oh cool let’s go then!” Little Aria remarked with hype.

“Yeah it look fun and rainbowy!” Little Sonata said splashing the water.

“No girls, Muse said that no matter what it is not a place for those outside.” Little Adagio stated. “Muse said that the Triangle takes you to a new world. A world that defies logic and reason.”

“Ohh... thats no fun. What is the worse that can happen huh? Come on Adagio if it gets to scary we can just leave ok?” Little Aria pleaded.

“Yeah come on Adagio it will be fun. It’s a rainbow and rainbows are fun not evil. I mean sure if it was a rainbow of darkness that could turn us into scary monster dragon things then yeah that would be bad. But it’s a good rainbow because it a rainbow of light not dark.” Little Sonata said.

Adagio sighed as she had a gut feeling it was a bad idea, but Muse never said it was dangerous, It was just strange and weird and if it did get to scary they could leave. Adagio sat there for a minute to think of the pros and cons of the Triangle. After a minute of thinking she let out a light sight and looked at both girls. ”Ok, we can go, but if it gets to dangerous or weird we leave got it?” Little Adagio said given in to what the other two wanted. Both Aria and Sonata agreed and cheered. They swam towards the rainbow fog carefully. As girls approached the fog they started to become nervous at first not knowing what could be waiting for them. They stood there infront of the fog anticipating on going in. Aria soon became impatient and just flew right in without hesitation. Adagio yelled for her to come back as she flew in to get her. Sonata cried out to them to not leve her behind and followed in after Adagio.



As the three of us entered the fog we found ourselves in a strange world. The ocean was in the sky and the grass was checker pattern. Pigs were flying in the air as fish ran across the land. There were mountains, but they were made of cheese. There was a tree in farmers’ clothes growing popcorn and candy corn as crops. Also the clouds were made of cotton candy and rained chocolate milk over his crops.

Present day

“Wait a minute, this sound an awful like the time Vinyl Scratch gave my some black widow.” Rainbow Dash interrupted with a face of disbelief.

“Hey yeah or that time I took my moms pills and they made me all loony.” Pinkie added spinning her eyes around in her head.

“Um.. Sugar cube, your always loony.” Applejack remarked.

“Oh yeah tee he he.” Pinkie giggled.

“I know it sounds weird, but this place was the realm of chaos. It was Havikia the world of chaos.” Adagio replied.

“Wait a minute, Twilight told me about that place...thats were Discord lives.” Sunset said.

“Who?” Aria asked confused.

“Huh.. you don’t know Discord? He is the master of chaos.. He lives in Havikia.” Sunset stated. “He is a dragconiquies.

“Sorry he must not have been around when we were there.” Adagio said. “Now can I get back to the story?”

The girls all nodded there heads.


Havikia the world of Chaos 1000 years ago

The sirens flew around looking at all the strange and bazaar things around them. Sonata just giggled as she saw a frog with a top hat and cane singing “Come on my Darling.” But every time she would get Aria to look at it, the frog would just go back to looking like an ordinary frog, this annoyed Aria. The girls soon saw a huge tree with pizza growing out of it and infront of it was a square object with a goat horn and a deer antler. The girls went up to see the strange object.

“What in the world is this?” Little Adagio questioned.

“Oh ohh maybe it’s an egg?” Little Sonata replied with a squee.

“Eggs aren’t square dodo brain.” Little Aria commented.

“I’m not a dodo brain.. Umm siren head.” Little Sonata said back.

“You idiot WE ARE SIRENS! That is-“ Little Aria was interrupted by Adagio.

“GIRLS! Enough it isn’t an egg. So what could it be?” Little Adagio asked.

“ Excussse me chaps, but your blue friend was right me dear, it is an egg.” Said a British voice.

The girls jumped and looked around to see where the voice was coming from. Then out of the tree branches came a long purple python with a funny weird hat. Sonata giggled at it and stuck her tongue out at Aria telling her she told her so, in which Aria grunted.

“W-who are you?” Little Adagio asked looking at the serpent.

“Why my dear, my name is Monty. Monty the Python and may I say you three are simply beautiful.” Minty said as he slithered down the tree looking at Adagio.

“Beautiful? Really?” Little Adagio looked at the snake confused.

“Why yes, you three look like a dead rotting whale caucus left out in the hot sun for days. You are by all mean lovely.” Monty replied using his tail to grab Adagio’s hoof and kiss it.

“Hey that doesn’t sound beautiful? That sounds gross.” Little Aria stated.

“By whatever do you mean gross my dear?” Monty asked.

“She means what you said was icky.” Little Sonata said.

“I say, no, you’re all are simply gorgeous.” Monty replied back.

“Well..um thank you I guess.. Listen how can we get out of here?” Little Adagio asked taking her hoof back.

“Aw do we have to?” Little Sonata whined. “I was wanting to stay and swim in the strawberry river.”

“Yeah this place doesn’t seem all that awesome.” Aria added. “I was hoping to fight.”
Little Adagio face hoofed herself and ignored what they said. She looked back at Monty.

“Yes we need to go back home.” Little Adagio said annoyed by the two.

Monty scratched his chin with his tail thinking for a second, until a light bulb literally appeared above his head. “I got it. See in order to leave Havikia you need to follow the yellow stone road.” Monty then turned to the readers. “Don’t want copy right on our tails now do we chaps?”

The girls looked at him confused. “So we just follow the yellow stone road out of here?” Adagio asked. “But where is it?”

Monty pointed over to where a large sign said “yellow stone road” in the distance. “Over there ladies, but do beware of the beast.”

“Beast?” Adagio questioned.

“Yes the beast. It has evil fur as white as snow, long eveeel ears, a bushy evil cotton tail of pure eviiiiil!, and lastly little evil buck teeth used for evil purposes like eating bones.” Monty said with a strong stern look.

The girls gulped. “Pfft I can take it on.” Little Aria said with a grin.

Adagio just rolled her eyes as Sonata giggled. “Ok the chaps, I guess you should be on your way.” Monty said tipping his hat to them.

The sirens said the good byes to Monty as they went onto the yellow path. They followed the path for what felt like hours. As the girls followed the path they saw strange things like gummy bears camping, herds of buffalo wings grazing, and a lake of orange soda. Looking at all this made Sonata very hungry and caused her stomach to growl. She looked at her belly and turned to Adagio and asked when are they going to eat. Adagio sighed and looked around to find what they could eat that wouldn’t result into something weird. She did have the idea to go back to the gummy bear camp and eat them, but what disgusted with herself when she realized they would most likly scream in horror and eating a gummy child didn’t seem to pleasing. She regretted not asking Monty for advise on what they could eat. She saw an apple tree. Sonata got stary eyed as the girls went up to the tree. As the girls were about to pick an apple the tree opened its eyes and looked rather mad at the sirens for trying to steel an apple.

“Izvinite? May I help you?” The tree said in a thick Russian accent.

“Oh sorry we were just going to take an apple. We are really hungry Mr. Tree.” Little Sonata said with puppy dog eyes.
“Yes please may we have an apple?” Little Adagio asked.

“Oh so you think you can just walks in and take my apples? These are MY apple!” The tree said angrily.

“Hey bub we asked nicely. Now give us an apple we are hungry.” Little Aria barked.

“Listen Mr. Apple tree, we really are hungry. So could we please just pick a few of your apple?” Lttle Adagio asked nicely.

“Pick? Pick an apple? HAHAHA no no no, you don’t pick apples from apple trees. In Havikia, apple tree picks YOU!” The apple tree said about to grab the girls.

The sirens backed up away from his grip and was about to run when they noticed her couldn’t chase them. Aria just laughed and mocked the apple tree.

“HAHA what the matter? Can’t get us?” Little Aria said laughing.

“Der’mo! Get back here so I can pick you.” The apple tree said trying to reach them.

Adagio just sighed “Come on girls lets look else where.”

“Aww..ok” Little Sonata said sadly.

The girls followed the yellow path in hopes of not only finding a way out, but finding food. The hunger was starting to get to Sonata as she whined non stop. Both Aria and Adagio were starting to lose their patents until they saw a bush rattle. They stopped in their tracks to see what was about to pop out. Sonata hid behind Adagio scared it might be the beast that Monty was talking about. Suddenly a cute little chipmunk jumped out of the bushes and ran across the stone road. Sonata got from behind Adagio and squeed as she saw the chipmunk reach the middle of that path eating an acorn. Sonata was about to go toward it until Adagio stopped her and warn her this might be the creature. However the chipmunk just stood there eating the acorn. Then out of nowhere ran in a flash, a white rabbit. The rabbit pounced on the chipmunk and started to eat it. The girls screamed as they saw the display and ran for their lives. Adagio looked behind her and saw the monster chaseing them. She told Aria and Sonata to not stop and keep running. The white rabbit let out a roar that sounded like Godzilla as it chased the girls down, hungry for them. As they flew as fast as they could they saw a huge signed that read “EXIT!” Adagio and the other two were relieved to see they were almost out of here. The rabbit was just inches from Adagio’s tail until they made it out. The girls flew out of Havika and found themselves in the sky. The rabbit made it out only to fall down to the Earth in a Disney villain fashion.

“Hmm...maybe I should have told those girls that the exit will pit them out into open sky? ... O well.” Monty said to himself drinking his cup of tea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present day

“Oh no was the bunny ok?” Fluttershy asked showing great concern.


“Why does it matter? It tried to kill us?” Aria said annoyed.

“That maybe so, but some animals need to..um kill in order to survive. Granted rabbits aren’t known to eat meat, but still.” Fluttershy added.

Adagio sighed. “Yes the rabbit was ok. It landed safely on the earth and lived happily ever after.”

Fluttershy smiled. “Thats good.”

“So can I get back to the story?” Adagio asked.

“Oh..um yes I’m sorry.” Fluttershy replied.


Censia 1000 years ago

The place we came to was called Censia. A land surrounded by tall mountains and dry cracked land. There was no greenery to be found and we were hungry. We flew across the skies hoping to find food, but nothing could be found. That was until we came across a cave. I had a gut feeling not to go in, but my hunger and Aria’s and Sonata’s whining got to me, so we entered the cave. I don’t recall what happened, but I do remember we got blasted by magic from behind and when we woke up we were surrounded by a bunch of centaurs.


Adagio awoken only to find herself in chains and in what appeared to be a dungeon. She looked up to see three centaurs towering over her talking amongst themselves.

“So what is Lord Zirek going to do with them?” Centaur one asked.

“Not sure.” Centaur two replied.

“Haha I still can’t believe you upchucked haha” Centaur three said

“Shut up! They are siren what did you expect? Their so ugly its sickening.” Centaur two replied angrily.

“Hey? Where are we? What are you going to do to us?” Little Adagio demanded looking up at them.

The centaurs didn’t move. Centaur one told Adagio to shut up and not speak before them. Adagio ignored him and asked again. This time the centaur clinched his fist and kicked her across the room.

“SHUT UP YOU UGLY FISH!” YOU ARE NOT TO SPEAK BEFORE US!” Centaur one ordered.

Adagio laid there in total shock. Never has anyone or anything ever hurt her. The centaurs then just left and slammed the door behind them. She got up and looked at Aria and Adagio still asleep. A tear came down her face as she curled up in a ball and started to miss Muse. Muse would know what to do. Muse was a great leader and very smart. Adagio missed her very much and regretted given into Aria and Sonata’s pleads. She didn’t blame them, but herself for she was the leader. It was her responsibility to take care of her sisters.

Aria soon woke up along with Sonata. They looked around to see were they where and turned to Adagio who was curled against the wall. Both girls went to her.

“Hey..Adagio where are we?” Sonata asked scared and confused.

“Yeah, lets get out of here.” Little Aria added.

However Adagio just stayed quiet not saying anything. This in turn made Sonata sad and Aria annoyed. They tried to get an answer out of her but she didn’t respond. Aria soon gritted her teeth. “ADAGIO WHERE ARE WE!!” she screamed.

“HEY SHUT UP!” Centaur one yelled banging on the door.

Aria turned and glared at the door. She gritted her teeth. “MAKE ME!”

The door soon opened and there standing was the centaur who told her to quiet. His eyes were closed to avoid looking at her. So he charged up his magic and shot blindly, missing them at first. Aria just laughed at him and called him stupid. This in turn made the centaur mad and shot magic again only to miss. Aria kept mocking him until he blasted Sonata with his magic making Sonata cry in pain.

Aria looked over at Sonata who was crying in pain. She gritted her teeth and glared at the centaur. “Hey stupid that wasn’t me! Why don’t you open your eyes and hit me if you got what it takes!” Aria screamed.

“Keep talking ugly fish and next time it will be fatel hahaha.” Centaur one said.

Before Aria was able to say another word Adagio opened her mouth. “ARIA JUST STOP! Please no more. We already lost somepony we care for... please I don’t want to lose anypony else.” Little Adagio said with tears streaming her eyes.

Aria looked at the yellow siren. Never had she seen her like this. So helpless and lost all hope. Aria complied to her orders and kept to herself. The centaur just smiled and closed the door.

After an hour went by Adagio was comforting Sonata as Aria was sulking in the corner. There was soon and bang on the door and a loud voice demanding the sirens lower their faces. The girls did as they were told as the door opened and came in a centaur with three black bags. Her placed them over their heads and leashes around their necks. Aria wanted to fight so bad, but after Adagio told her not to because they were not only stronger, but could kill them if they wanted to. Aria didn’t want that to happen, not after losing Muse. So she did as she was told. Sonata started to whimper, this in turn made the centaur mad.

“SHUT UP!!! OR ELSE I WILL FRY YOU!!!” Centaur two yelled.

Sonata started to tremble and cry. The centaur raised his fist and punched Sonata’s face demanding she stop or else there was more to come, but the little blue siren couldn’t help but cry. She wanted to eat and go home and play with Adagio and Aria. She wanted her life back to the way it use to be, before all this happened. The centaur then kicked her over and over laughing and telling her to stop. After the fifth kick centaur three came in and told him to stop and that the lord is waiting for them. Centaur two grunted and brought Sonata up and took all three to see the lord.

The sirens were brought to a chamber of pure gold with red carpet. Sitting on a throne was a hulking centaur with a crown on his head and by his side was his son, a slightly smaller version of him. The girls still had bags over their heads and couldn’t see a thing.

“Welcome to Censia. I am the lord of this land, Lord Zirek.” Lord Zirek said looking at the three.

“Please what do you want from us?” Little Adagio asked.

“Y-yeah I wanna go home.” Little Sonata said.

Lord Zirek raised his brow and became angered by the out burst. He then looked at centaur one and raised his hand, which centaur one nodded and zapped the girls with his magic, causing them to scream.

“If you value your lives, you will not speak before me ever.” Lord Zirek said. “Now from this moment on you are to work for me in the gold mines.”

“Father, why not just suck them of their power?” Tirek asked his father, annoyed by his decision.

“Know your place child. I have no need for more power. I am already the most powerful centaur in Censia.” Lord Zirek replied angered by his son’s question. “Now send them away, they are to start working late morning.”


So from then on out we worked all morning and day in the gold mine, getting Zirek’s gold. We ate nothing but mushed roots and poor water. As the days went by we started to decay. Aria became sour. Sonata, being the ditz she is, never stopped smiling, no matter the pain we endured day after day. The only thing that kept us sane and a little happy was singing. We would sing softly in our cells in order not to anger the guards. It wasn’t until one day we realized we had power to change our fates.


The sirens were working in the gold mine gathering more gold for Lord Zirek. They were being monitored by two centaurs as they dug with their hooves.

“Hey...um Mr. Centaur..is.. Is it ok if we sing while we work?” Sonata asked whiping the swaet off her face.

“Mmm I don’t care what you do fish. AS LONG AS YOU WORK!” Centaur four yelled.

Sonata smiled at both Aria and Adagio. Both the girls didn’t want to sing and didn’t understand why Sonata wanted to. Adagio agreed to it only because anything was better then working in silence as two centaurs watched you. The trio started to sing as they dug into the ground gathering little bits of gold. As they were singing both the guards started to sway to the song, as if they were caught in a trance.

“Wow..they are good....” Centaur five mentioned.

“Yeah...The yellow one sounds great though.” Centaur four said enjoying the song.

“No the purple one is way better.” Centaur five said.

“No way the yellow one is BETTER!” Centaur four said getting mad at centaur five’s judgement.

“Are you stupid? The Purple one sounds way better then the yellow one idiot!” Centaur five yelled.

The girls soon noticed the two centaurs arguing over who was a better singer and stopped to watch. Sonata was confused to why they were fighting, but Adagio and Aria new why. A long time ago Muse had told them not to sing infront of others, because a siren’s voice was dangerous and would cause trouble to anyone who heard it. That is why they always sung alone and made sure nopony was around to hear them. However as the centaurs continued arguing, a green aura started to form around them and as if by instincts all three sirens started to hum. The green mist slithered its way toward the girls and into their gems. They could feel the hatred of the centaurs running through their bodies. As they continued to feed, Adagio and Aria remembered a promise they made to Muse. They told her that they would never use their voices for evil, but they were to far gone. The once innocent little sirens had suffered not only the lost of their mother figure, but was shunned from others and abused for days. The girls hearts were soon filled with the hatred of the two centaurs. It was all over when one of the centaurs killed. Adagio and Aria for some reason felt no sympathy only delight. The other centaur walked over to the three.

“You are simply beautiful” the fourth centaur said kneeling before them.

Both Adagio and Aria were shocked to hear this. “What do you mean beautiful?” Adagio asked confused and thinking it was going to be just like Havikia.

“You three are more beautiful then a shrine of flowers.” The centaurs replied looking into Adagio’s eyes without even flinching.

“What? You mean..we aren’t ugly?” Aria questioned.

“No no, not by a long shot” The centaur replied.

Adagio soon realized what must have happened. “I got it, when we feed off of negative emotions. The spell is no more.” Adagio said with a smile. “Don’t you see? We are no longer considered ugly. As long as we feed off of these freaks haha.”

Aria just smiled at the idea that they no longer had to worry about the curse, but their celebration was cut short when they heard Sonata crying. She stood over the body of the dead centaur with tears over her eyes.

“I-Is he dead?” Sonata asked looking at Adagio.

“Duh y-“ Aria was interrupted with Adagio putting her hoof in her mouth.

Adagio looked at Sonata in the eyes. Even though Aria and herself had changed due to the world pushing them. Sonata still stayed pure to the end regardless. Even though they have been abused by these creatures, Sonata still remained innocent. Adagio looked at Aria and no longer saw the feisty girl, but a sour version of who she once was. She then thought about herself, she was no longer the sweet little Siren Muse brought up. Adagio turned back to Sonata and closed her eyes.

“Forgive me mom.” Adagio opened her eyes again and faced Sonata. “Sonata he isn’t dead.

“B-But what is this red stuff?” Sonata asked pointing to the dead centaur’s chest.

“Thats nothing, he is napping thats all.” Adagio said. “Hey how about we..make the centaurs all...happy?”

“Sniff* ok” Sonata said breaking out of her gloom.

Aria got next to Adagio. “Are you sure you wanna bring her?”

Adagio turned to Aria with a serious look on her face. “Yes...we promised Muse remember?”

Aria said nothing and understood.

Present Day

“So wait that is when you guys turned evil?” Sunset Shimmer asked.

“Yes..when we fed off those two centaur’s hatred, the darkness went into our hearts. You see a siren who consumes negative emotions becomes evil. It’s in our DNA, it is who we are. The only way a Siren can be good is if they never taste hate.” Adagio replied looking at Sunset.

“I’m sorry but ah don’t buy that. You have a choice to be good or evil not if ans or buts.” Applejack added..

“Excuse me? Sorry, but that may be true about humans. Sirens are completely different.” Adagio replied annoyed by Applejack’s statement.

“Um.. Its true Applejack. When a dog has wolf in them and if they ever taste blood. The dog will become wild .” Fluttershy added.

“You calling us animals?.” Aria said glaring at Fluttershy.

“No.. I’m sorry. I was only using it as an example.” Fluttershy said sinking into her seat.

“So sad to hear. You could have been good, but due to the hatred you consumed, you all became evil.” Sunset said looking sad.

“Yeah, it isn’t their fault they were evil and nasty.” Pinkie added.

“Thats right.” Aria said.

“Well... what happened next?” Sunset asked looking at Adagio.


When we discovered our new power, we took over Censia with our voices. Every centaur was at our control. However even though it was a great to be admired. Being in a land of dirt and rock with crappy food wasn’t all that appealing.

1000 years ago Censia

The three sirens sat in thrones of pure gold, being served by the centaurs who all complemented on how beautiful they were. However Aria was looking bored and miserable.

“Gah! Adagio I’m bored. The food taste like crap and this place blows.” Aria said having her tail fins massaged by a centaur. “Can we go some place else? That has water and better food?”

Adagio took a bite of root that was being fed to her by a centaur. She then let out a sigh as she looked over at Aria. “We I know how you feel. Even though we are being served like royalty. This place is an eye sore.”

“Oh ooo I know why don’t we have them play hide and seek with us again?” Sonata said with a smile.

“..Sonata you are the worst and because of you this place blows.” Aria commented rolling her eyes.

“Oh yeah.. Well you smell like purple.” Sonata snapped.

“Sonata purple isn’t even a smell you dope.” Aria said annoyed. Adagio face hoofed herself and suddenly came up with a plan. “Girls, I just thought of a great idea. What you say we spread hatred all over the world?” Adagio asked. “Then we can not only feed off of their hatred, but we can rule over them as well.”

“That sounds stupid Adagio. I mean what would the point of spreading hatred and all that crap do?” Aria question.

“Grr.. Don’t you see. If we feed off ever creature we will become stronger. Then nopony can stop us. Best of all we get our own place. You can have a country dedicated to fighting in your honor and eat better food if you please.” Adagio said with a smile.

“Hmmm... My own little country. Where I am queen and can have every fight and eat better food. Ok I’m in.” Aria said with a smile.

“Oh and I can have a place were we play all the time?” Sonata asked gleefully.

“Yes, we can rule the world and make it our kingdom.” Adagio answered. “Best of all, everypony will adore us.”.

“Yeah it will be fun.” Sonata said clapping her hooves.

“Thats my girls, but first a little matter of business I want to attend to hehehe.” Adagio said.


Later that night Adagio told Aria and Sonata to wait outside while she talked to Tirek. The two sirens stood outside as they were told. Adagio made her way to Tirek’s room were him and Scor Pan were talking.

“Greetings Adagio, you are more beautiful then ever.” Scor pan said bowing before her.

“What can we do for you Ms. Adagio?” Tirek asked her.

Adagio start to sing in perfect harmony. “Tirek, I notice you wanted power, but your father, he is such a foool. He cares for only gold, but I ask you which is better? Money or power, answer me Tirek? What do you want?

“I want power.” Tirek said stuck in the siren’s song

“Then you know what to doooo. Go to your father and take you rightful place. Your powerful he isn’t, your meant for greater deeeds.” Adagio sung.

“Yes, my father is a fool to think gold is all that matters.” Tirek said. “I will take my rightful place... as lord hahaha.” Tirek then walked off leaving his brother behind in the room.


That was the last I saw Tirek, I have no idea what became of him and his kind. We left Censia behind us and traveled around the world. We spread hatred where ever we went. We tackled Griffonstone, Changling Kingdom, Diamondia, and Unicornia where we first came across ponies. They were all so happy in harmony, it made me sick. So we did what we did best and caused them to hate one another. Hurt each other for our own amusement. We were close for global domination and would have been victorious is it wasn’t for him.

Canterlot 1000 years ago
The Sirens made their way to canterlot causing everypony to hate one another. The made their way through the castle with little problems from the royal guards. They then blasted the door leading to the throne room and there stood waiting for them was Starswirl the bearded.

“I will ask of you this once to stand down.” Starswirl demanded.

The sirens just laughed and circled around the old unicorn.

“HAHAHA tell us, were are the little pony princesses at?” Adagio said using her siren scream on Starswirl.

Starswirl dodged the attack and glared at the trio. “They are attending a Kingdom up north taking care of an evil king. I am your opponent today.” Starswirl said shooting a magic blast at Aria.

“HA missed old goat. Maybe you oughtta sit this one out. Haha!” Aria said dodging his attack.

“Hehe yeah you might miss again hehehe “Sonata said giggling.

“Grrr Sonata take this seriously.” Aria ordered.

“Girls stop fighting. Lets finish this little pony off once and for all. Then we can have all of equestria to ourselves.” Adagio order. The girls soon formed a triangle and charged up their final attack. They then blasted the spell at Starswirl.

Starswirl used his magic to create a powerful shield around him. However it started to crack from the attack. Starswirl new he could win this and had no choice but to think fast or else all of Equestria would fall. He thought of a spell he had been working on for months and figured it was a good time to try it out. He lowered his head and his horn started to glow. “I refuse to kill anything that lives, but you three girls... I can feel something. I know not of your past, but can tell your hearts have seen evil of this world. I will send you to another world. A world to start over, please...clear your hearts of evil.”

Starswirl teleported out of the shield letting it collapse. He then appeared behind the trio and blasted them with his dimension spell. The trio screamed as they were being sucked into the portal to a world unknown. The portal soon closed leaving not trace of the three behind. “You..three girls.. Are destined for something greater.” Starswirl said with a smile on his face before collapsing on the floor.


Present day

“And thats how we got here.” Adagio said finishing the story.

“Wow, darling. It seems you all been through so much together.” Rarity stated.

“Yeah, I just thought you three were just evil.” Rainbow Dash added.

“Yeah well we aren’t” Aria remarked.

“I’m sorry for what happened to you.” Sunset said.

“Don’t be. Beside what can you possible do to help us?” Adagio asked looking at Sunset.

“I..I don’t know, but please don’t leave. Let us try to help. We can think of something.” Sunset said looking at Adagio.

“We have no choice. We are nothing but freaks.” Aria added.

“Please..give us till tomorrow to come up with something.” Sunset asked.

“And if you girls can’t? Then what?” Adagio asked.

“Then we will find a way to save you girls.” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. “No matter what we will help you.”

“Yeah, we don’t give up on each other here.” Applejack said.

“Man you guys are cheesy.” Aria said under her breath.

“Please Adagio? Lets give them until tomorrow?” Sonata asked looking in Adagio’s eyes.

“Mmm...fine” Adagio said with a heavy sigh.