• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 696 Views, 12 Comments

The Pirates of Manehattan - Tower of 0



A band of pirates have made a landing in Manehattan, and take somepony, rather someone, as ransom...

  • ...
4
 12
 696

Pirates, Massages, and Parties Definitely Should Not Mix

Captain scarlet smiled away at the ponies currently working away on the deck, knowing fully that this entire crew was under her hoof. The sound of work is all she wanted to hear, to know that her ship was getting ready for departure. Unfortunately, she hasn't heard from her first sailor yet to giver her a report on the creature they nabbed. That was until a scream of terror ripped through the air from below deck.

She reacted quickly, faster then any of the other crew as she barreled away from her post. Any ponies that got in her way either were smart enough to step away, pushed away, or toppled over as she came through. Yet, when she came to the source, she fell flat on her face as she witnessed what she didn't think would happen.

Not being one the first ponies on the scene, but second to witness the human massaging the shoulders of her first mate. The other pony on scene was the small filly (whose name she never bothered to remember or know) that seemed to hang around the crew a lot as she helped all she could. Scarlet let her jaw hang open and her eyes wide like dinner plates as she just watched.

Fudge was trying to stifle giggles as she just watched the grown stallion sit there with his tongue hanging out Like a dog getting petted. To the pony, however, the human's tiny tendril-like things were magical! Getting into most places on his shoulder that a hoof couldn't normally reach. Much more delicate than any unicorn magic that he knew of. Just as Justin pulled his hands away from the now relaxed stallion who turned to him with a child-like grin.

"Where did you even learn to do that?!"

"Well..." Justin thought for a moment about his answer, "Just a little I knew about before, but there's a spa in the town I live in where I've learned from the owners."

"Wooow... that's amazing!"

"Yeah.. too bad I have to put you to sleep now." Just before the stallion could even get a chance to react, Justin light squeezed a point where his neck met his shoulders and the stallion went limp with light breathing.

To Scarlet, it looked like the human just killed a pony, but instead of charging at him, she was immediately put back by a whip of the chains that were supposed to keep the creature restrained. Justin wrapped the chains loosely around himself and the stallion as he got up and started to point his finger around the room. A mysterious clicking sound made when his thumb shot out from his hand.

"Nopony moves and nopony gets shot!" Justin exclaimed, hoping this little trick would work.

"Hah! You don't have magic!" One pony scoffed before looking at the human. "Do you?"

Justin's finger immediately pointed to the mare. "You wanna find out just how lucky you really are?" He asked with a grin.

The mare started backing away with a small squeak as her ears folded back and pupils shrinking down. Justin strode up to Scarlet with his finger now pointed at her. Scarlet just glared up at his grinning face.

"Think fast!" Justin exclaimed and threw the stallion at her.

Scarlet tumbled backwards with her snoozing first mate. Justin flicked his wrists out and the cuffs snapped open and fell to the floor on top of the chains. With quick feet and quicker fingers, he grabbed Fudge and started dashing through the ship and up. He rolled, jumped, and twirled around ponies. He could've swore there were a lot less pirate ponies last time.

Justin came to a stopping roll, somehow, onto the deck where ponies quickly surrounded both Fudge and himself. Fudge was gently set down by Justin and she cowered behind his legs as he just looked around with a smile. He could probably guess what his fate would be now.

"Dids yous evens haves a plans?" Fudge asked as she started to shiver a bit.

"I had a plan?" Justin asked in return, causing the filly to collapse against him.

Scarlet emerged from the large mass of ponies with a smirk and her eyes looking pissed. She simply chuckled as knew all too well that the human had nowhere else o escape to and was anticipating any tricks he had. Justin just grinned right back at the pony captain and started rolling up the sleeves to his shirt.

"What are you doing now?" Scarlet asked with a slight roll of her eyes. "There's nothing you can do now to surprise me."

"Oh, I believe I can since I still have a few things up these short-" Justin was interrupted by Scarlet kicking her back hooves into is chest.

The human tripped over the filly cowering behind him and stumbled over the railing. Fudge quickly looked over the edge to catch the last glimpse of his smiling face before plummeting into the watery depths. Fudge climbed down from the railing as she couldn't believe that even in the face of danger, that human just smiled away like he was..

Fudge started to look around he deck, sure that he wouldn't just accept defeat like that.

"Now that taken care of... "Scarlet muttered before turning to the crew. "Alright! Everypony back to their tasks!"

Fudge continued to look around until red blocked her vision. She swallowed a bit and looked up to see the captain sneering down at the filly. Quickly lifting her up by the not on the bandanna, Scarlet started to trot towards the step that led deeper into the ship. A bit of a sinister smile forming on the mare's face.

"Now hold it right there partner." A gruff voice called out.

Scarlet jumped back as she now looked at what was blocking her way. There stood a bipedal creature in a familiar pair of drenched jeans with a shirt, but covered by a duster and most of his face by and even darker stetson. Justin looked up at the mare with a small smirk as a toothpick hung from clenched teeth.

"Now Imma kindly ask you to put that there filly down, Ma'am." Justin put a western accent to his tone as his hands went to his hips.

"How did you..?" Scarlet was at a loss for words, the human just inexplicably standing in front of her.

"Ma'am. I'm asking you one more time..." Justin upholstered a strange device from within the duster and pointed it at Scarlet. "Put. The. Filly. Down."

Scarlet just stared at him, a glare that was both spiteful and surprised, never letting go of poor Fudge. Instead, she decided to fling the filly and charge the human. Justin's eyes widened and caught the filly with one arm, doing a twirl and swiftly shooting the device at Scarlet's forehooves. A strange green goop stuck to the deck of the ship and to the red mare's coat. The captain was stopped immediately and tripped, her muzzle smashing against the deck.

Justin blew on the barrel of the device that wasn't expelling any smoke. "Bad move. Creep."

"Whats ins Equestrias is thats things?" Fudge asked, pointing to the device in Justin's hand.

"I have no idea honestly, Dipp, I just found it in the cargo and stuck some poor stallion to a wall with it... might've been the poor fool I scared that one night." Justin replied as he gently set the filly down. "I know it hasn't been that long since I went overboard, but I have to ask. You alright? Not hurt or anything?"

Fudge just looked at him with a smile a shook her head. Justin smiled back at her and stood up straight. A loud whistle rang out across the deck, most of the ponies cringed at the high pitch but looked to the strange sight. Most of them already witnessed what unfolded right before them.

"Everypony listen up!" Justin commanded as he rose up to the half deck with a grin. "Tonight, everything will change for the lot of ya! For tonight, starting..." HE paused and looked to the setting sun. Boy, the day does go by quick. "We shall turn this PIRATE ship into a PARTY ship!"


Vinyl and Derpy were both busy back at the apartment, packing what things they could for the trip back to Ponyville. They were still a bit worried about their human making it back in time to catch the train. For now, they had to trust his judgement.

A flash of light from outside caught their attention. Both mares headed to the window to check out what was going on to find the ship Justin was on producing confetti and massive strobe lights. Vinyl gave a smirk and started to chuckle until it grew into a wild laugh. Derpy just looked to the unicorn a bit confused.

"What?" The grey pegasus mare asked.

"Oh.. I was just thinking how Pinkie might react to him throwing a party without her." Vinyl managed to calm her laughter long enough for a response.


Pinkie flew away from the counter with a loud gasp, her other four friends looking to her in surprised confusion as she landed like a feather. Pinkie looked a bit off now after her mane spike out before going back to its original fluffiness. To each a brow raised as they just stared at the pink party pony.

"What is it surgarcube?" Applejack asked as Pinkie approached the table with a cake on a platter.

"Somepony's throwing a super-amazing party!" Pinkie exclaimed with a bit of excitement. "And it's without me!"