• Published 21st Sep 2015
  • 1,611 Views, 67 Comments

Bestial - shortskirtsandexplosions



Rainbow Dash discovers that Twilight Sparkle is physically attracted to human males, but just who is this revelation more earth-shattering for?

  • ...
22
 67
 1,611

II. Revelation ( /// )

"And... uhm... after we're done cuddling and kissing, and the morning sun comes in through the window drapes, that's when... uhhh..." Twilight blushed slightly, leaning back in her reading seat with a coy smile. "...he carries me off into the shower."

"Uh huh..." Rainbow sat across from her. Outside, a rumbling thunderstorm drenched the lengths of Ponyville. Rainwater poured down the tall palace windows, distorting the interior light with a kaleidoscopic haze. "...well, from the sound of things, the two of you would sorely need one by then." She coughed. "Not to mention a chiropractor."

"Heeheehee..." Twilight waved a dainty hoof, fighting a never-ending blush. "It's more than that. I think the whole 'shower fantasy' is... is sort of a psychological take on 'cleansing' and 'renewal.' It... uhm... makes the stuff that happened previously seem all the less dirty."

"Jee, I dunno, Twi," Rainbow said, leaning a casual chin against her hoof. "How dirty can one get with a vat full of hot chocolate and pudding?" She winked.

"Erm... r-right..." Twilight squirmed, avoiding Rainbow's gaze briefly. "I-I conjured up that detail after a fateful trip to Sugarcube Corner one afternoon. I've... been a bit choosy about my visits ever since."

"Ohhhhhhh..." Rainbow leaned in, grinning. "So that's why you haven't been showing up on Fudge Fridays!"

"Mmmmm... yes."

"Heheheheh..." Rainbow chuckled. "That's kinda silly."

"Well, the whole thing is silly."

"Maybe to others," Rainbow said. "But for you, it's an awfully special place." She turned her head, glancing down the hallway towards where a certain secret door remained locked. "One that you like to reenact in your very own 'special place.'"

"Erm... y-yes..." Twilight chewed on her lip. "It's... amazing what a certain specialty in telekinetic magic spells can accomplish in the... h-heat of the moment..."

"I can't imagine," Rainbow said.

"Good." Twilight gulped. "You shouldn't have to."

Rainbow looked back at her. "So... uh... after Flash carries you into the shower, then what?"

"Ohhhhh, Rainbow..." Twilight waved a hoof. "I've gone on and on long enough." She shuddered, albeit not without a tender smile. "You don't need to know any more details."

"Well, that depends, Twilight. Do you have more details to share?"

"Well... uhm... plenty, I suppose," Twilight said. "But you've indulged my... uh... intricate fantasies enough."

"Heh..." Rainbow winked. "'Intricate' is one way of putting them."

"Do you..." Twilight curled her forelimbs to her chin, tensing up nerovusly. "...do you regret listening to them?" She gulped. "At all?"

Rainbow shrugged. "Eh..."

"They didn't gross you out or anything?"

"Well, some of them were pretty out there." Rainbow gulped, staring off into a fixed point in space as she rubbed a hoof through her mane. "Like... that one bit about you being trapped inside a steamy hot elevator with... what did you call them... the 'Houston Rocketeers?'"

"Oh gosh..." Twilight covered her muzzle, trembling. "I-I forgot I rambled off that one..."

"Heh... I don't blame you." Rainbow turned and squinted out the blurry, rainy window. "How long has it been? Two hours? Three?"

"Mmmmm... I-I have no clue..."

"Whatever." Rainbow shrugged. "I must say, I kinda liked the one where you and a bunch of male supermodels 'celebrated' on board a floating life raft."

Twilight peaked out from behind her hooves. "R-really...?"

"Well... only 'cuz you blew up an evil dude's volcano lair just moments before."

"Heheh..." Twilight brushed a bang aside, smiling sheepishly. "I guess I do get a bit... creative."

"For realsies!" Rainbow laid on her side, stifling a yawn. "It's almost as if you inject a bit of Daring Do into your fantasies... I-I mean... if Daring Do wanted to get nasty with hairless pale creatures that could toss her back and forth like a hoofball."

Twilight giggled... then giggled some more.

"I gotta ask one thing, Your Highness," Rainbow said with a sly grin. "Just one, if you're cool with it."

"Heehe... what's that?" Twilight caught her giggling breaths, smiling warmly. "I think you deserve to ask anything at this point."

Twilight squinted. "How come you gotta be a pony for all of these... y'know... 'scenarios?'"

"While the humans are still... human?"

"Righto."

"Well... I suppose part of it is... erm... the contrast," Twilight said, squirming. "I'm a small equine with magic and feathery wings. They're tall, muscular specimens of brutish stature, but with the potential to be incredibly gentle and... articulate. Ahem... I suppose there's something about the massive biological difference that's... that's plain and simply—"

"'Unlawful?'" Rainbow winked. "'Unnatural?' 'Unethical?'"

"I was going to say 'naughty,' Rainbow, goodness!" Twilight exclaimed, fanning herself.

"Heheheheh..."

"But... uhm... actually, it goes even further beyond that," Twilight explained. "I've... uh... I've always been what you would call 'submissive,' Rainbow."

"Yeah, no crap."

"Eheheh... right. Ahem. And... something about having a partner so much larger than yourself... and with such gentle limbs and hands... and f-fingers that can caress you... hold you... cr-cradle you... and just make you feel cherished in so many complicated ways." Twilight gulped. "It's... it's the fine crux of my entire... 'complex'—I guess you could call it."

"You mean like how that construction crew was 'cherishing' you in the rainy back alley fantasy you shared an hour ago?"

"Ungh!" Twilight rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean!"

Rainbow chuckled. "No, not quite, but I'm getting there." She winked. "So long as you know what you're talking about."

"Oh boy, do I..." Twilight rolled her eyes and giggled wildly, curling up in her seat.

Rainbow smiled, delighted at the carefree melody in Twilight's voice. "Feeling any better, egghead?"

"Hmmm... hee hee... yes, Rainbow..." Twilight said, sighing. Her eyes were moist, but they shone with the same brilliance as her gentle smile. "I... I do feel better. I mean... you have no idea just... just how long I've worried about this." She gulped. "Worried about someone discovering the shrine. Someone like Spike or any of the ponies who perform regular maintenance on the Castle." She fidgeted. "Today was... w-was like my worst nightmare coming true."

"But... ... ...?" Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

Twilight looked up, sharing her glance from across the reading chair's seat. "I... I think part of me wanted the nightmare to come true." She shuddered. "So that the dam could burst, and... and I'd have somepony else who could know what I know..." She brushed a hoof through her bangs, only to upset the violet strands even further. "So that I would realize—once and for all—that I wasn't truly going insane."

"Tch... you're far from insane, girl."

"Really, Rainbow?" Twilight looked up, lips quivering. "You really think so?"

"Sure, why not?" Rainbow stretched, yawning. "I mean... so you've got some pretty far-out fantasies, and a shrine to act them out in." She shrugged. "Wouldn't be the first time I stumbled upon somepony's dirty secrets, and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last."

"I... I guess if we all knew the hidden secrets that our friends kept from one another—"

"Would it matter?" Rainbow remarked. "I mean, sure, I say that now, while earlier I was braying like a psychotic jackass."

"Yeah." Twilight looked aside, ears folding. "You were."

Rainbow winced slightly, but shook it off. "Point is... we're still best friends to one another. And... even when all your secrets were secret, it's not like you were treating the rest of us any different! And it's not like you'll treat us any differently now."

"R-right..."

"It's like I said earlier." Rainbow smiled. "Friendship is cool'n'all, but we all deserve our 'me time,' and it's only fitting that we keep the 'me time'... well... strictly to the me's... ya feel me?"

Twilight giggled. "Yes, I feel you." She shook her head. "But now that you know so much, I... I-I don't feel quite so bad. In fact, I-I think I feel a whole lot better!"

"Well, I'm glad I could help," Rainbow said. "Even if none of it... erm... exactly floats my boat."

"Heeheehee... well, no reason that it should, Rainbow," Twilight said. "And I thank you for being so patient and understanding with me while I... erm... let loose."

"Hey, anytime. For serious."

"And, while we're being 'serious,' you're... uh... you're welcome to the same luxury, Rainbow," Twilight said, smiling sweetly. "If ever you too should feel 'bottled up.'"

"Hmmm?" Rainbow glanced over, curious.

"I mean... surely you have a need for some 'me time' of your own," Twilight said. "Erm... if you catch my drift."

Rainbow squinted. "Is this turning into a 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' sort of thing? Cuz that ain't what I signed up for."

"Haha! No no no, Rainbow," Twilight shook her head, giggling. "I-I just meant that you've done me the wonderful favor of getting stuff of my chest, so it's only fair that... y'know... I extend the same invitation."

"Eh." Rainbow shrugged. "I've got nothing."

Twilight blinked, her figure frozen in a state of shock.

"What?" Rainbow cocked her head aside. "Was it something I said? I don't recall 'nothing' being one of the safe words that you and Flash—"

"Are you for real, Rainbow?" Twilight squinted. "I mean... 'nothing?' You've got nothing?"

"That's what I said," the pegasus nodded, then squinted. "Why? Something wrong with that?"

"Oh! Uhm... n-no!" Twilight smiled crookedly. "Just like there's... n-nothing wrong with Ponyville's Princess of Friendship spending forty minutes every evening reenacting moist fantasies with mannequins and swingsets!"

Rainbow raised an eyebrow. "I do believe the sarcasm is strong with this one."

"I-I'm sorry, Rainbow," Twilight said, waving a hoof. "I just... find it hard to believe that you have absolutely no fantasies whatsoever."

"Pffft! Of course I do!" Rainbow smirked. "I fantasize about being Captain of the Wonderbolts someday! And kicking changeling flank to protect Equestria! And... oooh..." She pointed at Twilight, grinning wide. "Becoming an actual griffon and beating my past speed records inside Ghastly Gorge! You still me owe me that one, by the way!"

"Yes, but... uhm..." Twilight fidgeted where she sat, her eyes darting left and right. "Those are all creative fantasies, but they all sound so... so..."

"What?" Rainbow blinked. "'Rated E?'"

"I was going to say 'Elementary Schoolish.'"

"Pfft! So?" Rainbow smirked. "Does every daydream gotta involve hoofcuffs and eleven inch long—?"

"No no no!" Twilight furiously shook her head. "Of course not! I'm just... well..."

"What?"

Twilight broke a nervous smile. "I'm just surprised, is all. You're so... so... athletic."

"Yeah, and?"

Twilight simply chewed on her bottom lip.

"Twilight, not all of us is secretly a giggly little hornball in a tiara," Rainbow said. "Erm... no offense."

"Heh... none taken." Twilight sat up in her seat. "But... haven't you ever... y'know... thought about yourself with a handsome guy?"

"I assure you, Twilight, if I ever get on a see-saw again, it won't be right between two shaved gorillas with rippling abs."

"Ugh... of course not, Rainbow." Twilight rolled her eyes. "I mean a strapping stallion."

"Yeah, sure. I mean..." Rainbow shrugged. "I guess."

"You guess?"

"What's the big deal, anyways?" Rainbow's voice cracked. "I mean... do I ever have my own 'me time?' H-hey... sure. After all, I'm a living thing just like you, Twi. Like, sometimes, after a long day of kicking clouds, escorting southern birds, and sweating like a mobo, I come home to a long, cool shower and..." She shrugged. "...yeah, I might aim the shower nozzle somewhere I normally wouldn't... y'know... just to relieve the... th-the stress."

"And then?" Twilight leaned in. "What do you think of?"

"... ... ...I think of myself lying in the shower, aiming the nozzel someplace where I normally wouldn't." Rainbow shrugged. "I mean, what do you want from me?"

"I... g-guess I just wanted to give you the opportunity to get stuff off your chest too." Twilight smiled kindly. "So you wouldn't feel so bottled up either."

"And I don't feel bottled up about anything, Twilight."

"Well, I think that's quite wonderful, Rainbow." Twilight smiled. "Really, I do."

"I mean..." Rainbow suddenly squirmed, tail flicking as her voice took on a meek tone. "Should... sh-should I feel bottled up about something?"

Twilight merely stared at her.

A loud clap of thunder rattled the windows. Rainbow Dash nearly jumped out of her chair, looking behind her at the rainswept sights of Ponyville.

"I don't know about you," Twilight said. "But I'm feeling hungry."

"Uhhhh..." Rainbow squinted suspiciously over her shoulder.

Twilight rolled her eyes. "For some food. All of this talk and... stimulating conversation has gotten me famished."

"Heh... don't you hate that?"

"Depends on your definition of hate." The alicorn hopped to the floor on dainty hooves. "Oh! I know! How about some grilled cheese sandwiches?"

"Oh wow..." Rainbow's ears perked up. "For realsies? I love those!"

"Heehee! I know!" Twilight winked. "I oughta show my thanks some way."

"It's... not exactly royal cuisine, though, now is it?"

"Heheh... who cares?" Twilight trotted gaily down the hall, the bounce in her step having returned. "We weren't exactly having an elegant conversation all afternoon, now were we?"

"Heh... I should say not."

"Come on, Rainbow!" Twilight's voice echoed from down the hall. "My treat!"

"Yeah, alright... I'm coming." Rainbow floated after her. However, at one point, she hesitated, hugging herself in mid-air. She looked out the window as another roll of thunder shook the frame. Then, with an anxious sigh, she zipped down the hallway between fresh strobes of lightning.