• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 2,075 Views, 21 Comments

Checkmate - Lucefudu



After the spell, all Canterlot is free fom the changelings. But is it really that simple?

  • ...
10
 21
 2,075

Author's Notes

Inspired by:

DrDissonance - The Steampunk Princess Aria

Instrumental Piece


There was going to be a bonus chapter to this story, but I thought it defeated its purpose; so I scrapped it off completely.
Wow... after Equinox, this is surely my shortest story so far.
The OC tag goes for King Pupa or Metamorphosis... or whatever his fanon name is. Also, why wasn't this written by someone else before? This has been fermenting on my mind since I watched the episode.

[youtube=JMrq4bzYfjA]

PS: The lack of closure is 100% intentional!

Comments ( 13 )

Expects comment rage over the fact that it's another fic about the Changelings.
Notice it is by Lucefudu.
I have only this to say:
img.ponibooru.org/_images/a2976a217c796fa5c1f376b22494ae7c/173995%20-%20Nigel_Thornberry%20SMASHING%20twilight_sparkle%20vector.png

503238 Eeeenope.

503243 At least, y'know... she isn't falling in love or anything. :rainbowlaugh:

503256
Eeyup:eeyup:
Someone needs to do a fic where she won and ended up with him.
Or is she allready with him?

503322 OATMEAL??? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!? I thinks it's more like porridge.

Why is there spam in the comments? ...Oh, wait. It's Lucefudu. I see.

ASPARAGUS

503544 When was I dubbed a spam magnet?

503558 When you started to be popular and awesome :rainbowkiss:
I really did not like this particular bit of writing, you seemed to have done the original fanficion thing and merely rewrote the episode on a particularly interesting part.

Wai :fluttershysad:

504545 Thing is, I do know this is very different from my usual stuff. I know that the ending gets the reader pent up, but when he reads the "Complete" status it feels like I threw a middle finger on his face.
This would be a very good prologue for a real story. But I decided to leave it as it is; to force the reader to interpret what happened as he pleases and to force him into imagining what will happen next (if he wants to, that is).
You could say that this was another experiment of mine... just less... experimental per se.

cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/12261210.jpg
I actually have something in the works for what happens to our dear insect queen after she lands, something about a vaguely defined and described male HiE comfort thing. May attempt a clop scene for some reason, no idea how that will work.

I have no idea!
s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/186/863/71723%20-%20artist%25253Ajohn_joseco%20pinkamena%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie%20twilight_sparkle.png?1318742561

504969 As long as you kill the human afterwards! :rainbowlaugh:

505081 Ooh, that sounds like fun.

Howabout I work in that draining love from a pony is easily done, they naturally love everyday of their long lives but humans on the other hand only have so much before their mind collapses.

Unrelated:

static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Aku_c019d6_2548127.gif

CRUD! Now I am gonna be amused if Chrysalis found out she got a rival and the Real Shining Armor is held hostage.......

THE SANITY JUST LEFT THE BUILDING:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment