• Published 1st Nov 2014
  • 10,407 Views, 195 Comments

Twilight Becomes a Dazzling - Twilight Lightning



Twilight just got to the human world(again) and hears the whole situation about the Dazzlings. Adagio sees that she can be a threat and decides to take care of her. But not by getting rid of her, instead she wants Twilight to join them.

  • ...
19
 195
 10,407

Adagio's Plan Comes to Fruition

Author's Note:

Warning major spoilers ahead. If you have not seen the movie and don't want to ruin it, watch the movie first. If you don't care about spoilers, read on.:pinkiesmile:

Adagio’s Plan Comes to Fruition


Sunset got up and walked to the kitchen, she was having trouble sleeping. She opened the fridge and noticed Fluttershy’s journal on the counter. She got the whipped cream and walked over to it. Looking at what Twilight had down, she tried to suppress a laugh.

“These drawings are terrible. She probably used her mouth. Man it must be hard having to adjust back to this, it has been quite a while since…”

Sunset frowned thinking about the incident at the Fall Formal. She shook her head at the bad memories, trying to force them away. She was a different person now, she had changed. She looked up and was startled by Maud standing there.

“Boulder was hungry.” Maud said in that same flat tone as always. She grabbed some chips and fed them to Boulder, then walked away.

“Still hard to believe she’s related to Pinkie.” Sunset said as she closed the journal and walked back to the room. She paused, grabbed the can, and put it back in the fridge. Sunset took one last glance at Twilight’s notes before she put them back in the bedside dresser drawer. She was about to go back to sleep when she noticed that Twilight wasn’t there. “She must have gone for a walk or something to clear her head; after all, Twilight is the one with the most stress.” Getting comfortable again, she fell back asleep.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dazzlings were walking towards the exit of the school when they spotted Twilight and Sunset walk towards the room the Rainbooms were using.

“Quick, hide.” Adagio said as she grabbed the other two and dove behind the wall. She waited until they were out of sight, then she quietly tip-toed to the door. She whispered, “Alright girls, activate your amulets, maybe we can get a bit more out of her.”

All three activated their amulets and waited but nothing came out. They weren’t arguing, Twilight wasn’t emitting any negative energy and the fourth amulet wasn’t ready yet.

Aria was the first to speak up, “Ugh, come on Adagio, we aren’t going to get our magic back like this. Nothing’s even happening.”

“I know. Come on girls, we’re leaving.”

Sonata spoke in her usual voice, “Where are w…” she was cut off by Adagio putting her hand on her mouth.

“Are you trying to get us caught? Wait until we leave the building. Clear?” Sonata nodded her head in understanding. “Good.” Adagio removed her hand and continued walking. After they had left the school Sonata spoke up again.

“No really, where are we going?”

“We’re going for a night on the town. If the amulet is going to be ready then we need to power it with more than just Twilight Sparkle.”

“So what, we’re just going to go back to fast food?” Aria put her hands in the air and gave Adagio a look of disapproval.

“Well we need to fill it with something. It needs to be near full power if we want it to work, fast food is better than nothing. Unless of course you two have any ideas.” Adagio pointed at them both while saying this. They went silent and Adagio lowered her arms, “Thought so.”

They spent the rest of the day gathering negative energy for the amulet which was going very slowly for them. Some of the energy went to their amulets as well. It was almost dark when they were finished filling the amulet as best they could.

“That took forever Adagio, was it even worth it?”

“Of course it was, with this all our problems will be over.”

They had gone to several different locations. First they went to the restaurant they had seen the magical blast from, then they went to the park, after that they went to town square, and then finally they went all over an amusement park. They sat down practically exhausted, all that walking had done them in. Sonata got up and walked away.

“Where is she going?” Aria said.

“How am I supposed to know, I’m not her keeper.”

After a moment Sonata returned holding two tacos in her hands and one in her mouth. She handed them to Adagio and Aria who pushed them away. Sonata shrugged and just ate them all herself.

Adagio had her evil smile on her face. Soon Twilight would no longer be a nuisance, and they would be adored by everyone.

“It may have taken a while, but it was well worth it. This is going to change everything.”

“Whatever, not like the Raindrops or whatever their band is will just let Twilight go.” Aria had her arms crossed in front of her again.

Adagio brought her hand to her chin in thought, “Hmm, you’re right, we’ll need to do something about the others. But what can we do?” she paused for a while before snapping her fingers and saying, “I’ve got it, we get the other students to take care of them. All we have to do is get them to want the Rainbooms out of the way bad enough that they’ll sabotage them, and I’ve got just the right idea.”

Sonata finished her last taco and spoke up, “What is it? Are we going to…”

Adagio put her finger up, “If you’d let me finish you’ll know. Now as I was saying, we’ll play through the battle of the bands and during the semifinals we make it so that they win, but we’ll have to get them to mess up so that the other students despise them. The competition will be so hot that they’ll have to break out their best song, going by what Twilight said earlier Rainbow dash will try to show off and give something away.”

“What do you mean?” asked Sonata

“If you’ve been paying attention to what they’ve been up to you would have noticed that they are making a counter song. I’ve seen what happens when they play, the magic flows through and transforms them. The idiot even put up a video of herself transforming. When she shows off she’ll most likely transform slightly, Sunset will try to stop her from giving away their plans and mess up the performance. When that happens we rig it so that they win, then we get the team that went against them to get rid of them once and for all.”

“Oooh I get it now.” Sonata said as she nodded.

“Good, then let’s go.”

They left the bench and started walking back to the place they were staying when they spotted Twilight. She looked like she was thinking about something.

“Here’s our chance.” Adagio said as she walked up to Twilight. The negative energy went from her to the amulet right away.

“Oh, hey.” Was all she could say.

“Hello Twilight, how did the talk with your friends go?”

She sighed, “Not too well. You were right about them, I don’t think they do care about me, they just want me to solve their problem.”

“Well that certainly is a shame isn’t it? We’re so sorry, but look on the bright side, at least you have us.” Adagio smiled as her plan was about to reach its conclusion.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well we’re all friends, aren’t we? You have us to be your friends.”

“We are?” said Sonata.

Adagio turned around and made the motion of her hand cutting her throat to silence her. Aria just rolled her eyes. Adagio held out her hand so Aria could give her the amulet. After she received it, she handed it to Twilight.

“Here, take this as a sign of our friendship. It’s the same amulet that the rest of us have, it shows our special bond.”

“Ok, um, thanks.”

Twilight put the amulet on and Adagio showed her evil smile.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ok, um, thanks.” Twilight didn’t know why they were being so nice to her but she didn’t mind it. She put the amulet on and instantly felt something was wrong, she felt something change inside of her. The amulet was changing her, making her something she’s not. All she could do was wait as she went from a pony to a siren.