• Published 1st Nov 2014
  • 10,410 Views, 195 Comments

Twilight Becomes a Dazzling - Twilight Lightning



Twilight just got to the human world(again) and hears the whole situation about the Dazzlings. Adagio sees that she can be a threat and decides to take care of her. But not by getting rid of her, instead she wants Twilight to join them.

  • ...
19
 195
 10,410

The Beginning of a New Beginning

The Beginning of a New Beginning

“This could be troublesome.” Adagio said as she paced back and forth in the room. “Twilight Sparkle could ruin everything. We need a way to get rid of her, now.” Emphasizing the now to prove how dire the situation was to the others. The tan, yellow skinned girl with lengthy puffy hair was obviously bothered by the lavender pony turned human.

“Relax Adagio, not like she’ll do that much damage. I don’t get why you’re so worked up over this.” Aria said as she blew a lock of her purple hair out of her eye.

Sonata stepped up and said, “Yeah, I don’t get it. Why is she so bad?”

Adagio put her hand to her face and groaned, “Because, if we let her go about doing who knows what, she could ruin everything. What don’t you two get about that?” The teal skinned girl still looked confused.

Aria rolled her eyes, “So we lock her up or something, there, problem solved.” She crossed her arms in front of her open green tattered jacket and white shirt.

“Wow Aria, that sounds like a great Idea.” Adagio said sarcastically, “Do you know why that wouldn’t work?”

Sonata raised her hand, “Oh oh, is it because we don’t have a lock and key?”

“Ugh.” Adagio and Aria groaned at the same time. Adagio began speaking before Aria could even breathe, “No Sonata, that’s not the reason. Her friends and the school will notice. They’ll get suspicious. Who do you think the prime suspects would be? Us. We’ll be the immediate suspects if their precious little Miss Sparkle went missing. We need to think this through; I know the concept of thinking is beyond the comprehension of you two morons.”

“Oh hey I’ve got an idea.” Perked Sonata. "For realzies."

The other two just stared at her with their eyebrows raised. The thing, or person, that they hated most about being banished to this world wasn't the fact that there was no magic, it was Sonata.

“What?” said Sonata, clueless to the dislike of her.

You have an idea? Well that’s a first.” Said Aria, putting her hands to her hips.

Adagio looked at Sonata and said, “Let me guess, you’re thinking we should all go get lunch aren’t you?”

“What, no I’m not.” Sonata said as she brought a fourth necklace out of nowhere. “I thought that she could sing with us.”

Adagio had to use her hands to close her dropped jaw. She put her hands on Sonata’s shoulders, “Sonata, that is the smartest thing you’ve ever said.” She took the amulet and stared at it before it dawned on her, “Wait a second, where did you get this from?”

Sonata shrugged, “I don’t know, I just found it.”

Aria rolled her eyes again, “Ugh you’re the worst. What do you mean you just found it?”

“Now hold on Aria, there just might be a brain in her head after all.” Adagio was doing her smile and laugh as she thought of a way to get Twilight to wear the amulet. “But first things first, how do we get her to put this on? How would we even get her to talk to us?” All three of them grabbed their chin in thought until Aria spoke up

“Maybe we could ask to talk to her about friendship or whatever.”

“And here I thought I was trapped in this world with complete idiots.” Adagio said while giving the amulet to Aria, "Here put the other amulet in your pocket."

Aria squinted at Adagio, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Never mind, we have a little talking to do. Come on, we need to find her first.” Aria reluctantly took the amulet and put it away.

Sonata perked up, “Maybe we could check the Cafeteria.”

“No. If we’re going to find Twilight, first we’ll need to know how she thinks. Where would I go if I were Twilight?” They all pondered on this thought for a while before they heard Sonata’s stomach growl, “Maybe we should go get lunch first. There’s bound to be at least one person there that will give us the information we need.”

At this Sonata smiled and gleefully walked toward the Cafeteria, it was taco Tuesday again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Twilight!” Pinkie shouted across the Cafeteria to her friend before sitting right next to her, “Watcha doin?”

“I’m thinking about song lyrics.” She replied not even lifting her head, “I still can’t think of anything good. Nothing seems…right.”

Rainbow put her arm around Twilight’s neck, “Eh I’m sure you’ll think of something. Just put down whatever sounds natural. Don’t forget to make it as awesome as I am to, it has to live up to the Rainboom name.” Everyone rolled their eyes at their cyan rainbow haired friend.

Twilight giggled, “Alright Rainbow dash. I’m going to head to the library where it’s more quiet, maybe I’ll be able to think more clearly without all the noise.”

“Alright then sugercube, we'll be seein’ ya later.” The cowgirl said tipping her hat. After saying their good byes to each other Twilight left for the peace and quiet of the library. About half way there she ran into the Dazzlings.

“Oh uh, hey.” She let out nervously, she wasn’t about start something with them of all people. “Sorry I was just on my way to the libr-”

Adagio cut her off mid-sentence, “Actually we wanted to talk to you for a minute.” An idea had wormed its way into her head.

What could they want? Do they want to sabotage us? No, I shouldn’t judge them like that. Just because Sunset Shimmer is skeptical about them doesn’t mean they’re evil. I’ll give them a chance.

"Um, sure, what did you need?”

Adagio smiled and said, “We’d like to know if you needed any help. You are relatively new to singing like this right? We could give you a few pointers. Just because we’re supposed to be fighting against each other in the battle of the bands doesn’t mean we can’t help out one another.” Adagio smirked using her gem to bring out more negative emotions from Twilight.

“Well, that’s very nice and I do need some help with making up lyrics, but I don’t want to inconvenience you like that." Twilight was anxious to get out of there, so she pointed to Sonata whose stomach was growling again, "I mean your friend sounds pretty hungry.” Adagio spun around and gave her a look that said shut up all over it. Sonata just gave a sheepish smile.

Adagio put a smile on her face and turned back to Twilight, “It’s no problem at all, she just really likes tacos. Let’s start with your friends.” she said in such a way that the other two got what she wanted them to do. Aria and Sonata activated their gems as well and walked closer to Twilight.

“My friends, why?”

“Because that’s an important part of writing a song. What does the music sound like, what flows and feels natural? Once you’ve got a feel for the songs beat, then you write words over it.” They talked like that for a few minutes. Twilight felt like something was wrong, she felt off in a sense. She didn’t like the feeling but she didn’t know where it came from. She also failed to notice the green gas starting to trickle out of her and into Aria's pocket.

Author's Note:

Alright first story ever. Feel free to give constructive criticism in the comments. Any ideas you guys have will be considered. I'll try to update every other day or so. Thanks for reading.