• Published 31st Oct 2014
  • 3,097 Views, 63 Comments

The Last Days of Parrsboro - Eakin



An unusual earthquake may be the end for a little coastal town, and the start of something new for the world beyond

  • ...
11
 63
 3,097

11/10/2012

11/10/2012

Dear diary,

I’m so excited! There was a new episode of My Little Pony today, and it was great! It had Twilight and Cadance and dark magic and a cool new bad guy and everything. There’s this place called the Crystal Empire and it has a Crystal Heart, and when you put the heart in just the right place and give it magic it makes joy and happiness spread across the sky, just ribbons of magic making the whole world better. Mommy and Daddy watched it with me. Then we rewound it on the Tivo and watched it again, and then again, and then six more times. I want to change the world with a Crystal Heart too! I want the sky to open up and bring all that good stuff to the whole world. Daddy thinks so too, and he was talking to Mommy about how we needed to find our own Crystal Heart, but we don’t know how. Celestia hasn’t told us yet.

I hope you had a good day today too, diary. I have to brush my teeth and put on pajamas before Mommy and Daddy come to tuck me in. I hope I dream about ponies and princesses and Crystal Hearts tonight, too.