• Published 31st Oct 2014
  • 1,002 Views, 27 Comments

Rise or Fall, of a Hero - LuckyBass13



In an attempt to save a village from a Out-of-Control Hurrican, Spitfire resorts to a method to save the village. After a devastating after blow does this change Spitfire's Future Forever?

  • ...
1
 27
 1,002

Prologue: Life or Death

*somewhere with a village nearby*

The Vicious Hurricane was going to engulf the village killing many lives that inhabits it. The wonderbolts have surround the area and have evacuated the village to insure no lives will be lost. The three main team, Spitfire, Soarin, and Fleet Foot, Makes the attempt to stop the Hurricane from proceeding in destroying the village. They use the reverse tactic to slow and break it with ease but no effect. They now try to blast through it to create holes and cause an imbalance motion but the winds are too strong to even Break through. With no ideas they prepared for the worst until Spitfire decides to go for broke.

"I'm going to use the Fire Bomb!" Spitfire yelled with the winds getting louder by the second.

"You can't! Its not tested and its too dangerous!" Soarin tried to talk her out of until he sees its too late.

Spitfire is now at the top of the Hurricane at an altitude that's not meant for most pegasi. She Muster the strength in her wings and her talent becomes known. Her wings are now sizzling with fire as she dive bombs into the heart of the Hurricane. With a Scream being heard a loud explosion was created and the hurricane was now glowing and seconds later has blown out. The village cheered for the mission success but only for a small time when they see a yellow blur being thrown from the original spot where the hurricane was and soon was lost in the woods. Spitfire, after crashing into trees almost nonstop, finally crashes into the ground in the worst state of her life. With little strength she has, she attempts to get up only to be bounded by what appears to be a stick lunged through her lower body. It wasn't too big of a stick and soon she starts bleeding. Knowing Spitfire her only strength left was to get out of it before an infection could happen so with all of her strength she breaks the end of it and thrust her body off the end and begins coughing before laying there on the ground. Her vision begins to darken as her breathing slowed... was this it? She had no more strength to hold on, she lays there with her eye slowly closing afraid that her life was ending. As she blurs out she sees a black figure but her eyes couldn't help but close. She now falls unconscious, laying there for the end...

Author's Note:

I've decided that pegasus and earth ponies have hidden magic and can summon the power if they are in a dire situation. Just roll with it, this is the beginning after all.