• Published 13th Dec 2014
  • 5,932 Views, 31 Comments

South Park; Trip to Equestria - ThatCactusPony



(Rewriting) After encountering a strange object in a forest during a field trip, five 4th graders get taken to Equestria. What could go wrong?

  • ...
4
 31
 5,932

Chapter 3

FlutterShy opened up a door upstairs. "I don't use this room often. Normally I don't have visitors who stay the night. So, this can be your room!" The room was just like the rest of the house. It had a single window and a dresser. There was a large bed in the middle.

"Wait...we have to sleep in the same bed together?!" Cartman gasped.

"That's not so bad Eric..." Butters argued.

"I'm not sleeping with other guys, okay? That's gay as shit..."

"We don't use that kind of uncalled for language!" FlutterShy said strictly. Cartman rolled his eyes and took the right side of the bed, trying to stay on the bed while half hanging off the edge. Butters and Kenny hopped in after. Then Kyle, and Stan in the far left.

"Thank you Miss FlutterShy. This was really nice of you to take us in." Kyle said.

"Of course dear! Just let me kow if you need anything!" FlutterShy smiled, before closing the door. The boys curled into the blankets and fell asleep. About a half hour passed, and everyone was asleep. Cartman was snoring, practically hanging off the bed. Butters and Kenny were cuddled in the middle. Kyle slept normally, almost his entire body underneath the blankets. Stan was half asleep of the edge of the bed. He was lost in his thoughts.

'What if we never get back?' The same thought echoed through his mind. 'What if we're trapped here?' He sighs and remembers to stay thankful that they actually have a roof over their heads. 'I guess I wouldn't mind staying here for a while, though I may never see my family, friends, or Wendy again...' He siged and closed his eyes. Just as sleep was about to take him, he heard a crash. His eyes shot open and he sat up. Kyle did too. He jerked awake, his hat flying off his head.

"What was that?!" He demanded.

"I have no clue..." Stan replied.

Butters sat up too. "Hey fellas, mind keeping it down?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I think something flew through the window!" Kyle pointed on the ground. Stan looked, and sure enough, there was something. It was a brick.

"Do they know people are trying to sleep?!" Stan growled. He picked up the brick, but then he noticed something. "It's a note..."

"Why did they throw us a note on a brick?" Butters asked quietly.

"What's it say?" Kyle looked over Stan's shoulder curiously.

"'Meet outside in five minutes!' What is with all these anonymous notes?!" Stan asked, slightly aggravated.

"Should we go outside?" Kyle asked.

"I guess so..." Stan sighed, crawling out of bed. "Butters, wake up Kenny and Cartman."

"No, let's just leave Cartman here...." Kyle suggested.

"We ALL need to be there..."

"Please! I don't want to hear him whining about how tired and/or hungry he is..." Kyle begged.

"Kyle..."

"Okay fine!"
•.•.•.•

"Ugghhhhh... I'm so tired and kinda hungry.... Why did we have to come out here in the middle of the night...." Cartman was practically being dragged by Kenny. "Guys... I'm seriously..."

"Cartman, shut the fuck up..." Kyle commanded.

"Guys shut up!" Stan yelled. They had climbed out of the window and into the back yard. There was a chicken coop and several other animal houses. There were trees everywhere. The boys stood in the clearing of the backyard. "Hello?" Stan called out into the forest. "You wanted to see us?"

For a while, there was no response. But then, there was a sound from the bushes. Something ran through the bushes. The boys turned to the noise, only to turn back when another shape moved through the forest.

"Oooh boy..." Butters flattened himself to the ground.

"Um... R-remember when I said something about 'hellish' creatures?" Kyle stuttered.

Suddenly, a figure stepped out. Two others flanked on each side of the first figure. They walked forward until the first of the three was in the light. "Howdy!" She exclaimed. "I'm AppleBloom!" She was a yellow earth pony with a red mane and red bow on her head.

The second figure Walked forward. "I'm Sweetie Belle!" A white unicorn with pale purple and pink hair greeted in a high pitched voice.

The last one was an orange Pegasus with a magenta mane. "And I'm Scootaloo!"

The fourth graders glanced at each other awkwardly. Stan walked forward. "Um... Hi? I'm Stan. This is Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and Butters."

"Nice to meet y'all!" AppleBloom smiled. She had a country accent to, so she was most likely related to that AppleJack pony.

"You better have a pretty damn good reason for waking us up in the middle of the night!" Cartman scoffed.

"Well," AppleBloom began. "We were at your welcoming party, and we were pretty excited to meet ya. But then, we noticed that, like us, you don't have cutie marks yet!"

"Cutie mark?" Stan questioned.

The three fillies blinked in confusion. "The symbol on your flank that reveals your talent and personality?" AppleBloom explained questionably.

"How did you not know that?" Scootaloo belittled.

"We totally knew it... Just... Clarifying...." Stan stuttered.

"Anyways, we found out you were staying with FlutterShy. So we came here to personally invite you to be apart of...."

"THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!!!" The three ponies screamed. The boys covered their ears in pain.

"Jesus Christ!" Cartman yelled back.

"Bleeding from the ears here..." Kyle growled.

"We do awesome stuff to get our Cutie Marks!" Sweetie Belle cheered. "We've gone bungee jumping, wilderness exploring, canoeing, foal sitting...." She started listing off activities.

"We're on a mission, a crusade to get our Cutie Marks!" Scootaloo grinned.

"....Boat building, newspaper authors, hoof painting, bowling, potion mixing...." Sweetie Belle continued.

"We'd love to have you apart of it!" AppleBloom concluded.

"...football players, cake bakers, I think we even did a political debate..."

"Sweetie Belle! Would ya mind keeping it down?!" AppleBloom yelled.

"Sorry..." Sweetie Belle smiled sheepishly.

"So, what do ya say?" AppleBloom asked. The clearing was silent for the longest time, until Cartman burst into laughter.

"Pssshhh, fuck that! I'm going back to bed!" He snorted and walked to the window.

Kyle looked at the fillies apologetically. "Sorry about him...he's always like that. We are just going through a little bit of stuff right now."

"Awwwww.... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseee?" The crusaders pouted.

Stan smacked his forehead. "If we join will you let us sleep?!"

"Of course!" The three said in unison.

The boys glanced at one another, before sighing. "Alright fine..." Stan decided.

"Yay!" They all cheered. "Meet us at the clubhouse tomorrow afternoon for your initiations!" Scootaloo said. They ran off cheering, "CUTIEMARK CRUSADERS AWAY!"

The fourth graders stared after them, their jaws dropped. "What did we just get ourselves into..." Kyle facehoofed.

Author's Note:

Hope you're enjoying so far! Also, to all you grammar nazis, I ment to say "I'm seriously". All you SP fans know it's what Cartman actually says often. :3

~TCP