• Published 29th Oct 2014
  • 1,699 Views, 186 Comments

Sweetie Belle Can't Find Her Socks. - Super Trampoline



Sweetie Belle literally goes to Tartarus and back in an effort to find her favorite socks.

  • ...
11
 186
 1,699

A Batpony's Fruit Salad

Smoky Eyes was having a long day. Air Horn kept playing pranks on her, and she had latrine cleaning duty tonight, and she also had a headache and her colt friend had dumped her last week and she should have been over it by now but she wasn't because she was an overemotional wreck and really she was just looking forward to eating her darned dinner.

Said dinner currently had an adoracute filly rummaging through it. Smoky shook her head and blinked. The filly was still there, unfortunately not a hallucination, and still getting her filthy hooves all over her fruit salad.

"Uhhh, kid, why are you in my salad?"

"Oh, hey Ms. batpony guard. I'm looking for my socks. Have you seen them?"

Smoky groaned, rubbing her tembles with a wing. "Look, little filly. I don't even know how you got in here–"

"I snuck away from the guided tour of the castle!" she said, way too enthusiastically.

"Right, well, have you ever been in the night guard mess hall before?"

"Nope!"

"Then your damn socks wouldn't be here anyway. Now shoo!" The filly's eyes glistened a little as she slinked away. Smoky almost felt bad. Almost. She might have been a bit harsh, but she was just not in the mood to deal with this right now.

"Hey, Sarge, who's the cute filly? She your cousin?"

"I wish, Dreamweaver, I wish."

Author's Note: