• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 4,529 Views, 368 Comments

Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants - Justice3442



Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants, the beloved being from beyond Eqestria's skies who also resides in a land flooded with magic much as if Starswirl the Bearded's basement was flooded, senses that Twilight Sparkle needs her help.

  • ...
21
 368
 4,529

Chapter 16: The Age of Peace

Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants

Chapter 16: The Age of Peace

Twilight Sparkle let out a relieved sigh as she stared up at her castle for the first time for what seemed like three years, maybe plus a couple weeks. “Well… It’s certainly great to be back.”

“Is it, though?” Applejack asked.

Twilight’s face tightened as she continued to stare up at her massive crystal castle home. “Well, yeah! I know it’s been a rough day, but at least we’re home, Applejack.”

“I’m not feelin’ as great about it as you are, to be perfectly honest.”

“Ugh…” Twilight shook her head. “You made a kingdom’s ransom today!” Twilight exclaimed. “What’s it going to take to make you happy?”

“You turnin’ around to face away from yer castle would be a good start!”

Twilight took in a deep breath then let it out. “Okay, what’s the big—” she turned “—Oh.”

Standing in a massive group down the steps of the castle and just a bit away was seemingly an armor of ponies, even a pair with a couple shimmering, waving manes that sparkled in the sun, a familiar Draconequus floating over the group as he snacked on a bucket of popcorn, a small contingent of changelings led by Queen Chrysalis herself, a group of dragons gathered behind the towering Dragon Lord Torch, a group of griffons led by Gabby (who wore a t-shirt declaring herself that best at riots) and Gilda (who was covered in casts and bandages along with one other griffon), diamond dogs, the buffalo, the breezies, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan.

Most each of them carried a weapon or a burning torch of some kind and all of them glared at Magic Pants with murder in their eyes.

“REALLY?!” Twilight cried as she looked up at the sky as if angrily calling some deity or another.

Lying atop her gem pile, Applejack just shook her head. “Ah can honestly say this feels like a pretty natural conclusion to all of this rigmarole,” she quipped as the crowd let loose an angry roar.

“This isn’t funny, AJ!”

Applejack shrugged. “It’s kinda funny. Ah mean…” She extended a forehoof. “Look at the breezies! They’re usin’ matches as torches, but they keep burning so fast they’re going through entire boxes! Hyuk, hyuk. Now that’s dedication.”

A certain small, purple and green bipedal dragon stepped out from the crowed and thrust his green flame lit torch as high as he could. “There’s the monstrosity that’s been terrorizing all of Equestria!” Spike said as he pointed at Magic Pants. “Let’s end her reign of terror once and for all!”

A series of excited shouts rang out in agreement.

“Remember everypony,” a deep masculine voice called out, “if it fills you with dread, hit it until it’s dead!”

“Yes, I am forced to agree!” A deep female voice chimed in. “That thing’s demise will bring us glee!”

Iron Will took a moment to pause and look down at the white-and-black striped zebra. “Uh, hey…” he greeted. “Are you doing anything after we brutally murder that creature?”

Zecora looked up with a smile on her face. “If by chance you’re looking for a mate, then you’re in luck! It’s a date!”

Iron Will took a moment to silently pump a fist in front of his chest.

“Spike!” Twilight called out. “You stop leading that unruly mob, this instant!” she commanded.

“You’re not my real mom!” Spike shouted back.

Applejack gasped in disbelief as she stared at Spike.

Twilight just rolled her eyes. “It’s fine. He’s yells this at me all the time. Especially around bath time.”

“Ah thought Spike loved baths,” Applejack said with a slightly confused expression on her face.

Twilight nodded. “He does. It usually comes up when I’m trying to get him out for my bath time.”

Her eyes of shifting colors drifting over the crowd, Magic Pants smiled contently to herself. “It worked!” she cheered.

“What?!” Twilight exclaimed. “What worked?! They’re here to kill you!”

Magic Pants gave Twilight a radiant smile. “But they all came together to do it! Don’t you see! I’ve spread acceptance and unity across Equestria!”

“Yes, against you!” Twilight cried as she took a step back and Applejack hugged her gems all the tighter as the crowd edged closer and closer.

Magic Pants smiled luminously at Twilight and Applejack. “Well my little ponies, it seems my work is done.”

“I… What?!” Twilight exclaimed.

Applejack let out a heavy sigh of relief. “Oh thank you merciful Celestia!”

“You’re welcome, my little pony!” a call came out from the crowd. “… What did I do, exactly?”

Magic Pants looked out over the crowd. The crowed hesitated slightly as the sounds of a few members emptying the contents of their stomachs was heard.

Magic Pants smiled with the brilliance of a thousand suns. “Remember everypony that the magic of friendship lives inside of you just so long as you believe!” Magic Pants looked down at Twilight and smiled warmly. “Farewell… daughter,” and in a puff of dark, sparkling, rainbow, neon smoke. Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants returned to the land where reality is thin and magic floods the world like milk that is also magic.

There was a beat of silence as Twilight, Applejack, and the crowd of Equestrians all stared at the sparkly, and clearly magical magic smoke then at Twilight.

Applejack was the first to speak up. “Did she call you ‘daugh—”

Twilight quickly rushed towards the nearest bush and threw up her lunch.

The End.

For now...

Author's Note:

Comments ( 31 )

The End.

For now...

*sees Author's Notes*

:moustache: There is no god.

Only dreams now.

Please. For the love of all things holy, let this monstrosity stay burried in the dark, dark corner of the web.

And if it does come back. I want it to die.
Put it into warpony 40k or something.

Well, that was quite the majestic adventure. Thanks for sharing.

Author Notes

OH SWEET MUTANT HORSE GOD

I wanted to kill it with fire though :(

Oh. No. Ohhhhhh no.

Oh no. No no no no no.

Why. Oh my god why, just...

Oh no.

Nice to see this wrapped up! I now ship Iron Will & Zecora.

And that A/N.... oh my! :rainbowderp: Now we know what Sunset was feeling during her cameo.

Ri2

No! NO! NONONONONONO!

Wait, Sunset will murder her. Never mind.

The description of this story is glorious. See ya on the other side.

That last picture just destroyed me in a way that makes me remember every krinch moment I have ever had...... good work!

It's funny, but the A/n makes the rest of this story so much more disturbing then the cover image

The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, the Old Ones shall be....

#1 MOAR!!

#2 MOAR!!!

#3 We DEMAND an EQG Sequel!! >=)

#4 This is a welcome addition to my Favorite's List <3

OH DEAR GOD NO!

I NEED a sequel!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god no! She's going to EQG land!

Twilight I think you should be more concerned that if she is in fact your mother, will you grow up to look like her?

But does Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants actually wear pants?

We will need the army on this one.... wear sunglasses

Hey author, you know about those things in the story you made that were kinda bad?

"Yeaaaaahhh...."

"Ok. Hey, author, you know about those things in the story that were kinda good?"

"Yep!"

Alright then, as long as you know.

Oh, God..... My faceXD..... It hurts so much..... The cramps from laughing.... I can't... need sequel!:rainbowlaugh:

diamond dogs, the buffalo, the breezies, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan.

Anyway, this was a fun ride and I think the release pace actually helped a bit by making jokes that might have gotten old feel new again.

She forgot to visit Daddy Tirek, Daddy Sombra and Mommy Cadence and her sister Flurry

And only madness is left. BWAHAHAHA!

what the actual fuck

I... I want to read this, it's been on my Read It Later list for so long, but I laugh so hard just reading the stuff in the comments, I can barely breathe. If I try to read the whole story, I might actually die. But I need to read this. It is simply too glorious not to.

I can't believe I'm only just now discovering this story, it's so funny! They say a gag can only be funny so many times, but this clearly proves that wrong. My only regret is that nopony could truly appreciate the greatness of Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants until she was gone from their lives.

Surprised. I expected the vomit to be more central to her mission of unification (for her not only to believe that any fluid that comes out of anypony in sufficient quantities represents friendship and love, but for her to be proven right), but that works too.

In the EQ verse she's already related to all humans, so this raises the question of just what else she'll turn out to be linked to. Or we can just dump her on the BCU. She may actually constitute a cure to that main plotline, weighed against the risk of just introducing a new fetish instead.

I can't decide if this is the ultimate satire story or if it is satire of satire story's.... truly a mystery for the ages.

Login or register to comment