• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 4,522 Views, 368 Comments

Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants - Justice3442



Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants, the beloved being from beyond Eqestria's skies who also resides in a land flooded with magic much as if Starswirl the Bearded's basement was flooded, senses that Twilight Sparkle needs her help.

  • ...
21
 368
 4,522

Chapter 12: Diamond Dogs

Princess Changeling Rainbow Magic Pants

Chapter 12: Diamond Dogs

A canine-looking bipedal creature with angular features, paws half the size of a pony’s and green eyes full of curiosity sniffed at Magic Pants’ flowing neon-rainbow mane. “Why ponies bring us such strange creature?!” He asked as he swatted at his nose confusedly for a moment.

“I have no idea…” Twilight admitted.

“And Ah no longer care!” Applejack chimed in as she dug at shiny spot on the wall, the pile of gems and griffons’ clothes still close at hoof.

Twilight shot a curious glance up at Magic Pants. “Are you by chance part Diamond Dog?”

The Diamond Dog present and his one larger and one smaller companion immediately huddled together as the looked over Magic Pants in abject terror.

Magic Pants shook her head. “Oh, not at all…”

The Diamond Dogs present all let out sighs of relief they hadn’t even realized they were holding.

“But I love dogs and want to pet all of them!” Magic Pants added in a bubbly tone.

However, the Diamond Dogs did release their kibble.

“Blllllarrrrrgggghghghghghrarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhffffff…”

Applejack ignored the scene and continued digging at the walls.

Twilight stared out into the winding caves of the Diamond Dog unground network. “It’s okay, Twilight… How much longer can this possibly go on for?”