• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,057 Views, 58 Comments

Hey Batty, Batty 2 - My Only Weakness



It's been a great 3 years with your girlfriend but....

  • ...
7
 58
 3,057

Chapter 4

Author's Note:

Here you go little kiddie winks. The fourth chapter to this story. I know it's been awhile but I've been busy with work and stuff. So enjoy this chapter and the next one will come soon.

Remember to eat all the broccoli. *sigh...*

Chapter 4

You and Night Watch look at Moon Side in shock. You very little idea of what he’s talking about and you hope that he doesn’t say it.

“W-What do you mean?” Night Watch says scared not wanting to know.

“He hasn’t told you?” Moon asks, to which she shakes her head. “I thought so” he then looks at you “You didn’t tell her about your mother abandoning you and you haven’t told her about what you did when you were younger” he then begins to walk closer to you “What else could you be hiding?”

“What is he talking about, Cass?!” Night Watch asked still in a scared tone.

“I stole some stuff as a kid…so what?”

“No, Cass. I’m talking about the other thing,” he said with a smirk.

“What?” Said Night Watch.

“And I think you need to pay the price” Moon continues.

“Fuck you! I did my time, I paid my debt and the stallion forgave me,” you say with anger.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!” Night Watch shouts.

“I think you should tell her,” Moon Shine says with a smug little grin, know that this could ruin your relationship.

You look at Moon Shine with a scowl and then turn to Night Watch who has a worried look and some tears forming in her eyes.

With a sigh you begin to tell her your story “A couple of years ago…back in Canterlot...I-I assaulted a stallion that put him in a coma….”

-- 6 Years ago --

The moon was high and rain was falling down. You were walking down a dim lit pathway back to your crummy apartment, keeping your thoughts to yourself you bump into a figure that knocks you down.

“HEY! Watch where you’re going kid!” The figure said.

“Watch where I’m going?!” You say getting back onto your hooves. “Why don’t you open your eyes for once!”

You can see clearer that the figure was older than you but was about the same height and build “Listen kid!” He said “Why don’t you just fuck off and go home before you get yourself into trouble.”

“How about you get the hell out of my way before send you to the ground!”

“Is that a threat you little punk!” He shouted, pushing you heavily.

“It is! Of a matter of fact!” You say pushing him back with equal force.

Before you had time to react, his hoof raised up and clocked you on the side of the mouth. You fell to the ground again and spit out some blood. Without wiping the blood away you quickly get up and tackle him to the ground.

“You fucked up now!” You shout before giving him a swift jab to the nose, blood quickly flowing out, staining the stallion’s fur.

He then kicks you in the stomach, taking the breath out of you. Then he uppercuts you, catching you in the chin, which sends you landing on your back.

The stallion gets up and looks down at you, blood dripping from his nose. He then picks you up so that he can knock you down again. But before he could do that you give him a quick headbutt to his already broken nose.

He stumbles back in pain and you tackle him to the ground again. You then then start to punch him again and again and again. Blood then starts to pour out of his face, and without realizing it, you knock him out.

After sitting on top of his unmoving body for about a minute, you start to realize what you did. as you stare at his bloodied body, you notice that his breathing has gotten very shallow. Usually you would start running, but something tells you that you need to get him to a hospital…even if it could get you into some serious trouble.

You quickly get up and lift up his body with all the strength you have left and place him on your back, as you begin your long walk. After what seemed like forever, you finally made it to the nearest hospital.

When you walk through the door you scream, “MEDIC!! DOCTOR!! NURSE!! SOMEBODY HELP!!”

Everyone who was waiting in the lobby turned to you and gasped to what they saw on your back. Every nurse in the room ran over to you and helped the stallion off your back and onto a nearby stretcher.

As they start to roll him down the hall you tried to follow them but you were stopped by a nurse.

“What happened to the both of you?!” She shouts at you, clearly disturbed by the sight of you both.

Now, normally you would have made some stupid excuse...but again something inside of you made you tell the truth.

“We… We got into a fight” you say.

“So you were attacked?!”

“Y…. No… W-we were fighting each other.” you say nervously.

The nurse looks back in shock and doesn’t have anything to say, to which you stand there in silence, until the nurse says, “come on. Lets get you fixed up.”

-- Present Day --

“So after that she took me to the ER and fixed me up. I wanted to see if the guy was okay but they wouldn’t let me see him.” you explain, “before I knew what was happening the police was called in and took me away. I was then put on trial for assault and given 5 years sentence… but I got out in 2 for good behavior.”

After telling your little story you look over at Night Watch who is in utter shock and disbelieve. While Moon Side still has that little smug look on his face.

“You heard my story, make of it what you will.” You say, shooting an angry glare at the smug Moon Side, before quickly exiting to the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind you.

“Good riddance.” Moon Side says, before going to Night Watch, still in shock, “If you want to leave this criminal behind, you know where to find me.” He says, also leaving the home quietly, leaving a stunned Night Watch standing in the middle of the living room.