• Published 24th Apr 2012
  • 42,265 Views, 4,897 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -- Off The Record - The King of Hearts



A new pony is introduced to Equestria just before the fight with Nightmare Moon in Episode 1. Changing the entire story.

  • ...
298
 4,897
 42,265

PreviousChapters Next
Credits

This is just here because i have a few people I really want to thank for helping with my story in some big ways.

First, and foremost, I want to thank Jarmari , for all his help with the plot ideas, and editing when I've asked.

Secondly, Blue Spark , for MANY ideas that i incorporated into my story.

Also, i want to shout out to GMZ_Casper , for the C&C's he would toss out for me, even though there were like a million of them.

And there was also a guy who used to review that helped me a lot at the beginning of the story, Pononymous, but he's been inactive for quite some time.

Also, those two lame turds. (Not really lame, (but still kinda turds,) i'm just so ANGRY that i've been forced to add you to these credits.)

Finally, I need to thank all of my usual commenters, (There's too many to list here, haha,) anyone who's commented more than once, with anything to say that wasn't TOO douche-y. I wouldn't have kept going without knowing you guys were reading along.

So... yeah! Thanks so much everyone! I've already got the cover art ready to go for the next chunk of the story, which means i probably won't be able to stay away for too long.

Goodbye for now everyone! If you're following me, then you'll see whenever I add a new blog post regarding what's coming next, or what i'm doing with life right now. I'm sure you're all SUPER interested in my life, so i'll be keeping a daily log of what i eat, and how many calories are in it, and how little i care that those things are going to make me fat.

I love you all! I'll miss you! And I'll be back soon!

PreviousChapters Next