• Published 24th Apr 2012
  • 42,307 Views, 4,897 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -- Off The Record - The King of Hearts



A new pony is introduced to Equestria just before the fight with Nightmare Moon in Episode 1. Changing the entire story.

  • ...
298
 4,897
 42,307

PreviousChapters Next
Chasing the Rainbow: Epilogue

PLEASE READ

CHASING THE RAINBOW IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! It's the next chapter! If you keep reading here, you'll have no clue what's going on!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/62934/off-the-record-chasing-the-rainbow



HAVE A NICE DAY... Nice day.



////
Chasing the Rainbow – Epilogue
////

A few days ago, nopony had had any idea what was ahead of them. Winter was ending, Rainbow Dash was becoming a Wonderbolt, and a good friend of all of them had disappeared without a trace.

But now, Twilight and her friends stood in Wonder Stadium, and waited giddily for Rainbow Dash and Alex to return from the field, where they had been reunited, and had shamelessly made out in front of hundreds of cheering ponies.

Twilight knew that there would be plenty to sort out once this was over and done with. After all, they had just interrupted an official Wonderbolts performance, beaten up a few ponies, and crashed a giant pink balloon into the train station down the street from the stadium. Still, things had turned out amazingly, and for right now, she was going to enjoy what her and her friends had accomplished.

“They sure have been in that dressing room a long time…” Twilight said, glancing at the clock on the wall above them.

“What do y’all think they’re doin’?” Applejack asked.

The girls looked to one another, not sure if they should voice their thoughts.

“Perhaps she’s cleaning up with a shower and Alex is…” Rarity suggested before immediately regretting it. “Never mind…”

Spike sighed. This was taking too long.

“I’ll go look!” Spike said running to the door.

“Spike, no!” The girls yelled collectively.

Spike was immediately grabbed by one of Twilight’s spells, and dragged backward.

“I think they deserve their time alone, don’t you?” Twilight asked him as she dropped him on his rump beside her.

“Yeah… I guess so.” Spike sighed.

////

Ramsley had been pacing for about a half hour outside of the Wonderbolts manager office.

Comet’s office…

The pony he had loved so long ago. It was truly a shock when he discovered that she was the ‘evil’ manager of the Wonderbolts that had orchestrated this whole series of events.

He wasn’t totally sure what he should say. Comet still had no idea that he had had a hoof in what had gone on today. What she had done was downright terrible. Would he even be able to face her?

Chaser would have never done something like this. But, apparently, ‘Comet’ would.

Sighing, Ram lifted a hoof to the door, and knocked slowly. It was now or never.

“Come in…” A dejected voice said from behind the door.

Opening the door, Ramsley saw a large red chair turned away from him, that seated Comet.

“How did everything go so wrong?” Comet asked her visitor, not caring who was actually there. “I thought I was doing the right thing for that pony, whether she knew it or not.”

Ramsley opened his mouth to respond, but was quickly cut off.

“She was so happy with that pony...” Comet sighed. “Would I have been that happy?”

At this point, Ramsley knew that she just wanted to get this off her chest. She didn’t care who listened. So he let her continue, and waited for the right moment.

“Seeing one pony do so much for the mare he loves… It really opens your eyes.” Comet continued, “I used to be the captain of this team, and yet, I still feel like…”

“Like you missed something?” Ram asked.

Turning quickly, Comet’s heart sunk.

“…Ram?”

“Chaser.”

Comet couldn’t believe it. She hadn’t seen him in years, and certainly never expected to see him again.

“Why are you here…?” Comet asked.

“I’m a friend of Alex.” Ramsley said simply.

“Fantastic…” Comet said. “Come to laugh at the evil mare then?”

“No.” Ramsley answered. “I came for answers, Chaser…”

Comet sighed. “I don’t know what you want me to say… I… Did all of this for the good of the team.”

“The team?” Ramsley asked, “Is her happiness worth less to you than the team?”

“I saw so much of myself in her…” Comet admitted, “I thought she would be happy! Just like I was...”

“Were you really happy leaving everything behind for the team?” Ramsley asked bluntly. “You sure sounded like you regretted it a few seconds ago.”

“Well...!” Comet said, thinking deeply. “I was… I was one of the most famous ponies in Equestria! Who wouldn’t want that?”

“You’re dodging the question.” Ramsley countered.

“I… I think I was!” Comet said. “I mean, it was either the Wonderbolts, or you… And I… I think I chose the right one.”

“Yeah?” Ramsley asked. “Why don’t you take a look in the mirror.”

Comet was silent.

“What would Chaser say to you?” Ramsley asked, “If she knew that she would become you, what do you think she would have chosen?”

Comet was afraid to answer… She really had changed, and she knew it.

“If there’s even a shred of Chaser left in you, you need to go to those ponies, and apologize.” Ramsley said. “You almost took them away from each other.”

Comet stayed silent.

“Come to the Orange estate if you have anything to say.” Ram said. “Their friend Pinkie plans on throwing a party in celebration of Rainbow Dash returning to them.”

Ramsley then turned around and headed out the door, leaving her alone.

Feeling a tear run down her cheek, Comet sighed, and laid her head down on her desk. She had some thinking to do.

Ramsley felt a little bad for what he had just said. He had laid it on pretty thick. But, it was something she needed to hear.

////

“Ugh…” Dash sighed. “Not so hard.”

“It’s really tight…” Alex grunted.

“Try sliding it slower,” Dash said, “Just… Do it gently!”

“I thought this would be done in like, five seconds!” Alex said, “We’ve been at this for almost fifteen minutes!”

“Well, maybe if this stupid uniform is glued to me.” Dash sighed.

Alex stopped pulling on the uniform that was rolled half way down her body, and walked in front of her.

“Maybe we should just go out.” Alex suggested, “Everypony is dying to see you, and I’m sure Rarity can help you out of this thing.”

“I’m already half out!” Dash complained, “I’ll look stupid! Don’t you have a spell you can use?”

“Magic barrier.” Alex said.

Sitting down on her rump, Dash groaned.

Alex sat down next to her, and let her rest her head on his shoulder.

The two had spent the past hour catching up, and once Alex had given her a very confusing explanation as to where he had been, she asked him to help her out of her uniform so that she could go out and greet her friends. But, removing the suit proved to be a bit more difficult than she had intended.

“It’s not all bad I guess…” Dash yawned.

“Oh?” Alex asked. “Why’s that?”

“Well, duh!” Dash said, “You’re back! I’m still expecting to wake up… and this all would have just been a dream.”

“Well… Is there anything I can do to prove to you that this isn’t a dream?” Alex asked.

“Let’s just sit here for a minute…” Dash said closing her eyes. “This will do just fine.”

“No problem for me.” Alex said.

“So… Where did you say you went again?” Dash asked, still a little lost on the whole topic.

“Well, I was in a ship with that Doctor,” Alex explained, “And I was only with him for something like… fifteen minutes?”

“And where did the time go then?” Dash asked.

“Well, he did say that it was a time machine…” Alex explained, “I kinda blacked out, and when I woke up, it was three months later.”

“How did you stop him from killing you anyway?” Dash asked, “Didn’t you say that there was a magic barrier or something?”

Alex wasn’t sure how to explain the existence of Dax to her yet. Of course, everypony else knew about him, so he couldn’t really keep it to himself.

“Well, something happened when I….”

“What’s taking you guys so long?!” Spike asked, running into the room.

The group of girls followed in behind him, praying that they weren’t walking in on anything.

“You guys!” Dash said, standing up quickly, smiling brightly. “After the past couple of days… I thought that you weren’t coming at all.”

“Of course we came!” Twilight said, “We’re your friends, aren’t we?”

“Yeah!” Pinkie agreed, “And I DEFINATELY wouldn’t have missed a blimp ride for anything!”

“More like a blimp crash…” Fluttershy said quietly, shaking at the thought of the experience.

“It’s not like y’all KNEW that was gonna happen.” Applejack laughed.

“I would have been surprised if something like that didn’t happen!” Spike laughed.

“So, what’s been taking you guys so long, anyway?” Twilight asked.

“We can’t get my uniform off…” Dash said, blushing lightly.

“Oh, dear! Did you not use any talcum powder when dressing yourself?” Rarity asked.

“Talcum… What now?” Dash asked, completely unaware of this powders existence.

“It’s baby powder, darling.” Rarity explained, “It helps the suit slide off when you’re done with it.”

“Well, let’s just say that I forgot…” Dash said slowly, hoping there was still an easy way to get out of her uniform. “This is why I hate dressing up.”

Suddenly, a light went off in Rarity’s head.

“Alex, would you mind if I borrowed Rainbow Dash for a few hours?” Rarity asked, causing everypony to look at him.

“Uh… Well, I mean… I don’t…” Alex stammered, not really wanting to say goodbye to Dash yet.

Rainbow Dash was about to protest herself, when Rarity whispered something in her ear.

“Are you sure?” Dash asked her quietly.

Rarity whispered something else in her ear.

“Well, I guess so.” Dash said, “But… It’s not really my thing…”

“Come now,” Rarity spoke up. “He’ll love it.”

Everypony looked at Alex.

“What will I love exactly?” Alex asked.

Ignoring him, Rarity simply gave Dash a ‘make a choice’ look.

Making up her mind, Dash nodded. “Alright, let’s do this.”

Alex was a little lost, but decided not to complain. He knew how much Dash had missed him, and figured that Rarity had a good reason to drag her away.

“Are you sure you want to head off so fast?” Twilight asked.

“Well… It’ll only be for a little bit... Besides! I want to catch up with you guys!” Dash answered, “We’ll meet Alex, Pinkie, and Spike back at Applejack’s relative’s house.”

“Huh?” Pinkie asked, “Why don’t I get to come along?”

“Aren’t you setting up the party?” Rarity asked.

“Oh yeah!” Pinkie remembered excitedly.

“Oh, and Pinkie, one more thing…” Rarity said as she leaned over and whispered into Pinkie’s ear.

“Okie Dokie Loki!” Pinkie said happily.

“Come on Alex!” Pinkie said pushing herself underneath him and lifting him off the ground.

Alex was then carried away by Pinkie, giving the girls behind him the biggest frown he could muster, which was met with some laughter.

Happy to have made them laugh, Alex perked up and called Spike to follow them.

“I’m sure that tonight is going to be interesting.” Alex said to him.

“You bet your rump it’s gonna be interesting!” Pinkie said to the pony on her back, “I AM planning the whole thing after all.”

“I sure hope so, Pinkie.” Alex laughed.

////

The next few hours passed as Pinkie set up the classiest party she had ever done before, which was proving to be quite a task for her. Normally, she was setting up a station to bob for apples, or a ’pin the tail on the pony’ sheet for her friends to play. But Rarity had said that tonight was to be about Dash and Alex. So, she was going to follow the instructions she had been given.

Ramsley had been more than happy to pitch in with the set up. He got some tables set up in the back yard of the mansion for everypony to sit at; he got some stereo equipment out so Pinkie could play music that she had personally selected from Alex’s IPod. He was rather interested to hear some of the music that came from his world.

So, Ramsley kept helping with whatever he could, trying his best to keep Chaser out of his mind.

Spike had been in charge of making sweets for the party. Since he had transformed into a pony, he found himself with an increased appetite. So, he had started taking baking lessons from Pinkie so he could keep himself satisfied. Another pleasant upside to the whole thing was that Rarity thought it was ‘Simply Adorable’ when he baked her treats.

Alex had been told to relax, as his day had been so crazy. However, he failed to see how his day had been any worse than anypony else’s.

“I’m sure that I can do something!” Alex said, bored out of his mind.

“Alex, you fell out of a blimp.” Ramsley said sternly, “That alone must have raised your blood pressure a fair amount.”

“Yeah!” Pinkie agreed, “If you have a stroke tonight, I think you’ll kinda bum out the party.”

“I-I’m not gonna have a stroke!” Alex argued.

“Alex!” Spike interrupted, “How do these taste?”

Spike had a silver platter balanced on his head that was filled with an assortment of cupcakes.

Levitating a cupcake off the tray, Alex took a bite, and was pleasantly surprised.

“This is great!” Alex complemented, “I’m surprised that you don’t have a cutie mark in baking!”

Spike sighed, “Rarity said the same thing…”

“That’s a bad thing?” Alex asked.

“Well, I don’t want to get stuck with a cutie mark like THAT.” Spike said, “What if you were really good at something mundane like… Math!”

“Hmm… A math cutie mark…” Alex pondered, “That wouldn’t be so bad…”

Spike sighed. Alex was making this difficult on purpose.

“Well, what about a cutie mark in something like, blowing spit bubbles!” Spike said, really not thinking things through at this point.

Alex’s face contorted. “Ew.”

“I thought that’s what my Cutie mark was gonna be for like… Ever!” Pinkie spoke up, “But, then it turned out to be parties! It was a real game changer!”

“That’s… Nice…” Ramsley said slowly.

“You get what I mean though, right?” Spike asked, really hoping that his point had been made.

“I get it.” Alex said, relieving Spike, “There are definitely some lame Cutie Marks you could get.”

“Thank you!” Spike sighed as he headed back to the kitchen.

“Wow,” Alex said looking at the clock, “Is it already this late?”

Pinkie gasped, “Alex, you have to go get ready! The girls will be back soon!”

“Huh…?” Alex asked.

“I forgot to tell you!” Pinkie said, “You’re supposed to go dress in that tuxedo you bought yesterday!”

“I am…?” Alex asked again, still lost.

“Oh! You too Spike!” Pinkie called into the kitchen.

“Me too, what?” Spike asked.

“Just go upstairs!” Ramsley said, not wanting to waste any more time. “Get dressed for your marefriends!”

////

Alex sat in his room, and waited. He had heard the girls come in a few minutes ago, and had been told by Pinkie to stay put until he was called. His heart pounded uncontrollably as he waited. He wasn’t even sure why he was so nervous. It was just Dash… But, at the same time, he felt like he had to work extra hard for her, since she hadn’t seen him in so long.

What had they even done in the past few hours anyway? Alex wasn’t stupid, he was sure that she had gotten cleaned up and prettied up. She may not have been the most girly pony around, but she certainly had that side about her. And Alex figured that tonight he was going to see a glimpse of that part of her.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Alex gulped. He hoped that she didn’t think this was silly. Of course, by his own description, He was looking damn fine in his outfit.

He had sort of adopted a ‘suits always make you look legendary’ attitude from this one show he used to watch on TV.

Noticing a small patch of dark in his face, Alex leaned into the mirror. It was a patch of dried blood from his earlier collision with Dash. Licking his hoof, he rubbed it against his cheek, but found that the red only spread around on his face.

“Alex!” Spike called from the hall, “Its go time!”

Removing his hoof from his face, Alex took a deep breath.

This was it. It was time to go and see exactly what had been done to Dash.

Opening his door at the end of the hall, Alex turned and walked down toward Spike, who was dressed in his matching outfit.

“Are you ready for this?” Spike asked him quietly as Alex stopped beside him.

“I guess…” Alex said slowly, “How’s she look?”

Spike simply gestured to the stairs, where he was sure that the girls stood at the bottom.

“You know… Isn’t the girl supposed to come down the stairs?” Alex asked suddenly. “While the guy stands at the bottom?”

“Oh, Dash is up here too!” Spike said, smiling. “It’s a ‘meet in the middle, and go down together’ sort of thing.”

“Oh… So… Is she waiting for me at the other end at the hall?” Alex asked.

“Once you turn the corner right here, Rarity will give her the signal to come out.” Spike explained.

“This seems so… Unnecessary…” Alex said.

“Maybe… But Dash seemed pretty excited to do this. So, give her this one, okay?” Spike asked.

“How can I say ‘no’ to that face?” Alex laughed, rubbing the top of Spike’s head.

“Are you ready?” Spike asked.

“I guess.” Alex said, gulping hard.

Spike simply gestured behind him, and watched as Alex passed by, and turned around the corner.

“Good luck.” Spike whispered.

Alex turned the corner, and saw Rarity standing at the opposite side of the room, waiting in the same kind of hallway he had just walked out of.

Lighting up, Rarity gave a gesture, and stepped aside.

Alex held his breath.

Then, Dash walked around the corner in an outfit that made his jaw drop so hard it made a thud noise on the floor.

Dash wore a transparent purple dress that matched the purple in her mane. There was a curved design on the back, and several very small and very cleverly placed sequins near the bottom of the dress that made the fabric look like it was covered in shining stars.

The collar of the dress reached around on either side of her neck and met in the center, where a crystal cyan lightning bolt held the two pieces together. Her shoes were a matching purple, accompanied with a white cloth that wrapped around each leg up to her knees, making an alternating white and cyan pattern on her legs. Her mane was brushed straight down her face, and partially covered her left eye, while the back of her mane hung down her side in a very low ponytail.

Then, to top it all off, she wore a simple tiara that was comprised of two pieces of gold that were both curved on both ends. One piece rested on each of her ears, while they were held together in the middle by a matching crystal lightning bolt.

Alex had spent such a large amount of time staring at her, that Dash was starting to get anxious.

“Do… Do you like it?” Dash asked weakly as she hid behind her hair, hoping to Celestia that all the pampering she had just gone through had been worth it.

“Colors… I mean, Rainbow...” Alex stumbled, “You look so, so beautiful…”

Dash blushed deeply.

“I mean… You’re just… Wow.” Alex said, completely at a loss for words.

Rarity was giddy. She had taken Dash to one of her favorite dressmakers, and picked out the best, and most expensive dress and shoes she had. Then, she had her taken to a spa, where her coat and mane was completely cleaned, to remove any evidence of her earlier collision with Alex, and soon after, her collision with the ground.

When they had arrived at the mansion, Rarity dragged Dash upstairs, got her dressed, and did her hair. And now, here she was, looking more beautiful than any of them could have ever imagined. One thing that everypony would remember from this day on, was that if Dash tried, she could give some of the most gorgeous mares a run for their money.

“You look good too, Spot.” Dash said stepping forward to the top of the staircase so she could see him a little better. “You have something on your face though.”

“That’s from the crash earlier…” Alex said meeting her in the middle, “I only just noticed it myself.”

Closing the distance between them, Dash leaned in close to his wound, “Are you okay?”

“It doesn’t hurt.” Alex said leaning in closer to her face, “But… Maybe a kiss would make me feel better.”

Dash grinned slyly. “Well… If it’ll help.”

Alex leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Dash exhaled, closed her eyes, and pushed into him.

One thing that Alex had always expected, was that it would have felt weird to kiss while he was in this pony form. But, it seemed to come as naturally as a normal kiss would.

“I SEE THAT IT DIDN’T TAKE THEM LONG!” Princess Luna bellowed from the bottom of the stairs.

Immediately separating, Alex and Dash looked down the stairs, and were genuinely surprised at the number of ponies that stood at the bottom.

Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Princess Celestia and Luna, Tulip, and for some reason, Cuddly Bear, all stood at the bottom of the staircase, smiling. (Except Cuddly, who was scowling a little bit.) The only pony missing was Ramsley.

“Why are you here?” Alex asked Princess Celestia, still a bit surprised to see her here.

“Well, when Twilight told us about your return, we couldn’t resist coming down and greeting you properly.” Celestia explained, “Also, Twilight has spoken quite fondly of Pinkie’s parties.”

“Well, I guess this is as good a reason as any to throw one.” Alex laughed.

“Well, it’s very good to see that you’re back, Alex.” Princess Celestia said happily. “However… I would like to talk to you about—“

“Where I was.” Alex finished for her. “I think I owe just about everypony an explanation on that one.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll have time for that later,” Celestia smiled, “Just enjoy yourself for now, okay?”

Alex nodded.

Celestia then made eye contact with Dash, and winked.

“SHE HAS GOTTEN HERSELF A CAPABALE MATE, HAS SHE NOT, SISTER?” Luna asked.

Dash blushed, and hid behind her hair. She finally understood why Fluttershy was doing it so much. She wasn’t used to all this. Not one bit.

“Y’all look real good together!” Applejack said.

“Thanks.” Dash said looking back up.

Alex and Dash descended the staircase together, followed by Rarity and Spike.

Rarity also wore a dress. But, she wore a simple white dress with a purple trim, and matching purple shoes. She had no intention of being the star tonight. She simply wanted to look good with Spike.

“Are you guys ready to party?!” Pinkie asked, smiling brightly.

“YES!” Princess Luna shouted, genuinely excited for this event.

“But wait…” Alex said, “Where’s Ram?”

“He went out to grab some pizza.” Twilight explained, “He told us to start without him.”

“Does he know about Celestia and Luna?” Dash asked.

“Nope,” Twilight giggled. “I want to see the look on his face when he gets here and sees them.”

“Come on, you guys!” Pinkie shouted, “Let’s get this party started!”

////

Comet stood down the street from the Orange estate.

She had come over here with the intention of giving Dash a full apology.

However, just as she was walking up the street, she watched as the two rulers of Equestria were dropped off by a large carriage.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were here? How was that even possible? What kind of ponies had she gotten herself involved with?

Was she going to avoid them simply because she might be zapped into oblivion by her ruler?

No… She had to do this. She had done wrong, and she needed to apologize. Besides, she knew that Celestia was kind. She wasn’t too sure about Luna, however. Still, she was going to have to take her chances.

“Chaser?” A voice said from behind her, causing her to spin around quickly.

And of course, it was Ram. And he was levitating a stack of Pizza’s.

“Are you going to make a habit of sneaking up on me?” Comet asked.

“Are you going to make a habit of staring at my place of employment?” Ramsley countered.

“I suppose not.” Comet answered, “I was just on my way to apologize to Rainbow… But I was sidetracked.”

“Having second thoughts about stealing her back for the team?” Ramsley asked rather coldly.

Comet frowned. “No. I saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna enter your house.”

Ramsley’s eyes shot open. “A-are you sure about that?”

“Do I look like a foal to you?” Comet asked.

“I knew that they were connected with the Canterlot royalty,” Ramsley said, “I just didn’t know they were close enough to invite her over for a party…”

“Why hadn’t they just called her?” Comet asked, “She could have had Dash released in no time.”

“It would have been a slight abuse of power, I believe.” Ramsley explained, “However, I’m sure that she would have done it anyway, if asked.”

“That doesn’t answer my question.” Comet frowned.

“Maybe it was because they didn’t know whether or not she would have helped…” Ramsley pondered, looking toward the mansion. “Or perhaps it was because Alex had something to prove… Or even a bit of both.”

Comet sighed. All of this could have been avoided, had she not been so greedy. A few days ago, she would have never thought what she was doing was wrong. But, when Ram had gotten angry with her earlier, she had started to realize just what she had become. Her transformation into this… Evil pony had been so gradual, that she hadn’t noticed it. Not even when she was about to ruin the future of two ponies.

“Hey, Ram…” Comet said after a moment.

Ramsley simply raised an eyebrow.

“I’m sorry for what I put you through.” Comet said sadly.

“We got Dash back,” Ramsley answered, “So, no damage done.”

“That’s not what I meant,” Comet began again, “I mean… I’m sorry for how I ended things with you.”

“Chaser… That was years ago.” Ramsley said, a bit surprised to hear her saying this, “Longer than either of us cares to count.”

Comet smiled softly.

“You made the choice you thought was best at the time.” Ramsley continued, “And… It may have led you down a bad path, but I’m actually happy that you chose the team over me.”

“You are?” Comet asked, a little shocked.

“Of course.” Ramsley said, “If I had taken you away from the Wonderbolts, I would have always felt like I had stolen your dream away from you.”

“Some dream…” Comet said, looking at the ground and sighing.

“Yeah, it turned out badly.” Ramsley comforted, “But… Now is your chance to make up for what you did.”

Comet was happy to hear that. However, Ram had always been a forgiving pony.

But, for all she knew, the others wouldn’t ever forgive her for what she did. Still, that was a chance she was going to have to take.

////

Everypony had moved into the back yard to start enjoying the party Pinkie had worked so hard setting up. She had been playing some of her own music, but had been making a big deal about playing some of the tracks off of Alex’s IPod. Something that he himself was quite interested to hear.

Both Alex and Dash had tried their best to avoid having to dance, as Dash had never danced with a stallion before, and Alex simply had no idea how two ponies went about dancing.

The two had stuck to the sidelines for the entire party so far. They had both watched various ponies go out in front of the stereo system and start dancing.

Alex had observed several different kinds of dances from the group. Applejack would shake her rump, and sway her tail in time with the music, Twilight flailed her forelegs and hind legs with her tongue sticking out, Tulip would head bang to just about anything they put on the stereo, at a speed that would certainly cause some kind of brain damage… But by looking at him, Alex wasn’t too worried about his brain.

Even Princess Luna had gone out and swayed back and forth to the music. However, one pony sat in the corner of the room, and watched Dash and Alex with a pair of very creepy unblinking eyes. Cuddly Bear. Alex had first noticed him out the corner of his eye doing this about five minutes after the music started. And, he hadn’t been looking anywhere else. He was simply watching… Alex was a bit scared.

“Dash,” Alex whispered, “Why is that pony looking at us?”

Alex gestured with his eyes toward Cuddly, quickly.

Deciding to act as natural as possible, Dash started to have a very loud, very obvious, and very fake sneeze.

“A---A----A---A----A---A----A----A----A---A CHOO!” Dash spat out, throwing her head to the side so she could look at cuddly.

Alex held back his laughter. That was the worst pretend sneeze he had ever seen.

Turning back to Alex, Dash sighed. “That pony is in love with me.”

“He is…?” Alex asked a bit creeped out.

“We had a thing while you were gone.” Dash lied, “You can’t blame me. I was alone. He was there for me.”

“Please… Please be lying to me right now.” Alex begged quietly.

“Of course I’m lying!” Dash whispered, “Geez, talk about gullible!”

“I didn’t really believe you!” Alex said quickly, “I was just playing along is all…!”

“Psh!” Dash laughed, “Sure you were!”

“Uh, I was!” Alex countered, knowing this was getting repetitive very fast.

“Sure.” Dash repeated, hitting him on the shoulder.

She had missed this. Just the simple conversations with him… Something that she was going to relish from now on.

“Why aren’t either of you dancing?” Celestia asked, approaching the pair.

“Oh…” Dash said, trying to come up with a believable excuse.

“We’re really worn out,” Alex said quickly.

“Oh?” Celestia asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, we DID crash into each other…” Alex explained, “And after that, we were having a lot of trouble breathing! Because of… all our kissing!”

Dash shot him a ‘what the BUCK are you saying?’ look.

Alex returned with a ‘I don’t know!’ look.

“I see…” Celestia said, giggling at the exchange between the two. “I’ll just leave you two then.”

“Thank you.” Dash said, totally embarrassed.

“Uh… Man… It’s great that I came up with that so fast, huh?” Alex asked, mustering the best smile he could.

“You’re lucky you’re pretty.” Dash said to him, trying not to break her feigned anger.

“Well, at least nopony is asking us to dance, right?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, I guess…”

“Alex! Dashie!” Pinkie called, “Princess Celestia just told me that neither of you have danced tonight!”

Alex looked past Pinkie to Celestia, and could have sworn. that she had turned into a troll for just a second.

“Come on up you two!” Pinkie called.

“Ugh.” Alex sighed.

“Greeeeat.” Dash sighed.

The two walked forward, being watched by everypony there.

“I don’t know how to do this…” Alex said quickly to Dash.

“Well, I guess I’m leading.” Dash said, now even more nervous.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Alex said, winking.

“Alright you two!” Pinkie announced, “I’m going to play one of my personal favorites off of Alex’s IPod!”

“This should be interesting.” Alex said.

Fiddling with the contraption in front of her, Pinkie tapped the screen a couple of times, and after a moment of silence, a song finally started to play.

Alex listened for a moment, and quickly identified the song.

“Stairway to Heaven, Pinkie?” Alex asked, a bit surprised at her using this song. “This song is really over played!”

“It is?!” Pinkie asked, quickly turning it off. “I’ll play another!”

After another moment, Pinkie found the next song.

“How about this one?” Pinkie asked, tapping the screen.

The song opened up with the very recognizable opening guitar riff for Sweet Child O’ Mine.

“Are you doing this on purpose, Pinkie?” Alex asked.

“Is this one overplayed too?” Pinkie asked, “I’m so sorry!”

“Well, you don’t need to apolo—“

“How about this?” Pinkie asked, tapping the screen again.

The song started with a soft piano and trumpet playing.

There’s a calm surrender, to the rush of day,

“This too?” Alex asked, as he watched Pinkie motion to change the song once again, “Actually, leave it.”

“Are you sure?” Pinkie asked, “There are a few more here!”

When the heat of the rolling world, can be turned away

“I’m sure,” Alex said, “This one is pretty overdone… But I love it.”

Dash turned and looked at Alex, “Shall we?”

An enchanted moment, And it sees me through

Alex smiled and nodded.

Dash stepped forward, and pressed her cheek against his.

“Do we just sway now?” Alex asked.

“Mhmm…” Dash said quietly, as she started the moving with the music.

It's enough for this restless warrior, Just to be with you.

It didn’t take Alex long to pick up on the simple motions required by the dance. And before long, the two were swaying along with the music.

“This is nice.” Dash said quietly into his ear.

Alex smiled, and started looking around the room as he spun with Dash. Rarity had dragged Spike onto the dance floor, and started dancing with him in the same manner as Alex was dancing with Dash.

And can you feel the love tonight?

Alex felt like he could stay like this forever. Just stay close to her, and never leave her side. But still… With this song playing… It really was making for a cheesy moment.

Dash felt a little out of character in this situation. Here she was, wearing a dress, slow dancing with a stallion, and loving every second of it. Geez… Sometimes it felt really weird being a girl.

Absent mindedly, Alex was listening to Pinkie mutter to herself. However, one thing caught his ear.

“What’s… Skrillix?” Pinkie asked herself. “I wonder how it sounds…”

Alex immediately broke his dance with Dash and turned to Pinkie.

“No Pinkie! You can’t—“

The speakers were suddenly filled with a painfully loud and repetitive ‘wub wub wub wub’ noise.

Alex looked to the speakers, and then back to Pinkie. This was a recipe for disaster.

“What is this?!”Dash shouted over the sound.

“It’s… Dubstep!!” Alex said rather dramatically.

“Turn it off Pinkie!” Rarity shouted.

But it was as Alex had feared. Pinkie was unresponsive. Lost to the ‘music.’

“Make it stop!” Twilight shouted.

“IT’S HORRIBLE.” Tulip shouted.

“Mah ears are bleedin’!” Applejack added.

Fluttershy could be heard whimpering, even over the loud ‘music.’

Walking next to Pinkie, Alex tapped the screen, and the ‘music’ stopped.

Immediately, Pinkie snapped out of her trance.

“Alex… What was that?” Pinkie asked.

“It’s ‘music’ you shouldn’t be listening to.” Alex said simply.

“But… That was the bestest ‘music’ I’ve ever heard!” Pinkie said, shocking everypony “I want to listen to it more!”

“Hey, I like it too.” Alex said, levitating the IPod off the table, and into one of the pockets in his blazer. “But it needs to be taken in stages.”

“Aww.” Pinkie said, “Okay.”

“I quite enjoyed it myself.” Luna said, her volume having been leveled out by the loud music.

“I’ll receive complaints from the neighbors if that kind of noise continues.” Ramsley spoke up, having finally arrived to the party.

“My apologies everyone, but I’m afraid that the pizza has gotten a but cold…” Ramsley said, dropping a large stack of boxes on a table next to the entrance to the house. He decided to leave his introduction to the Princesses for after what was about to happen.

“What took you so long?” Spike asked.

“I was speaking with somepony…” Ramsley said slowly, “Somepony who wanted to apologize for what she did.”

Everypony was shocked to see Comet step out of the house to beside Ramsley. Instead of wearing her usual suit, she wore nothing. She wanted to make herself as unintimidating as possible.

“Comet.” Alex said simply, stepping away from Pinkie, and next to Dash.

“Alex… Dash…” Comet replied quietly. “I’m really sorry for what I did to you and your friends…”

Normally, Alex wasn’t the type to hold a grudge. But something was springing up in him. Something was making him hold on to this. Something he was starting to get a little too familiar with.

“You’re sorry?” Alex asked angrily, “You’re SORRY?”

Everypony looked at Alex in disbelief.

“You broke into this mansion, you kidnapped me and my friends, you locked us in a cell underground, and then your lacky pushed me out of a blimp, in an area where magic can’t be cast.” Alex said angrily. “I could have DIED.”

Comet didn’t have a response for him.

“You’re selfish.” Alex said, “You’re Evil.”

“Alex…” Twilight said in shock, “I think you can stop now…”

Unfortunately, she wasn’t really talking to Alex anymore. Something was speaking through Alex. Dax.

“And do you know what I do to evil ponies who try to hurt me?” Dax said, starting to cast a spell. “I try to hurt them.”

Dax shot a black beam of energy straight toward Comet, who simply stood in place.

A shield was suddenly erected around Comet, that absorbed the dark energy.

“Alex!” Celestia shouted, “What are you doing?”

“Don’t get in my way, Princess.” Dax threatened. “This pony deserves what’s coming to her.”

Looking around, Dax locked eyes with Cuddly Bear. “You sure have been looking at me for a long time tonight. Got anything to say?”

Cuddly Bear stood up, and ran as fast as his legs could carry him, away from Dash’s super-badass coltfriend. He would be back though. He would have her.

“That isn’t Alex, Princess!” Twilight said, “That’s… What I mentioned when I asked you to come here.”

“Alex…?” Dash asked quietly, immediately grabbing Dax’s attention. “What’s wrong with you?”

Celestia used his divided attention to try and cast a sleep spell on him. But, it simply didn’t affect him.

“Rainbow Dash!” Dax laughed, “You’re the finest piece of tail here tonight. Alex is one lucky bucker.”

“What did you do to him?” Dash asked, “B-Bring him back.”

“I didn’t do anything to him.” Dax said. “You should ask what he did to ME.”

Dash took a step back.

Applejack charged Dax in an attempt to get him away from Dash, but she was thrown away from him before she made contact.

“He’s shunned me.” Dax growled, not even fazed by Applejack, “He’s pretended that I don’t exist.”

“So, you’re his… Dark side?” Dash asked.

“You might say that,” Dax said evilly as he leaned in to within an inch of her face, “And when I’m done, your little friend will be one with me.”

Oh that’s it!

Dash growled, pulled her head back, and then threw it forward, head butting Dax as hard as she could.

Staggering back, Dax rubbed his hoof on his forehead. “Why you littl—“

Before he had a chance to finish, Dash punched him in the face, and knocked him out cold.

“Just because I’m wearing a dress, does NOT mean that I can’t floor somepony.” Dash said breathlessly., feeling like herself for the first time tonight.

////

Alex looked around. Everything was black. It wasn’t that he was in the dark, there was just… nothing. It must have been another one of his interactive dreams.

“Hello, Alex.” A voice said.

Turning around, Alex was faced with a human version of himself.

“Our lady sure can throw a punch!” The human Alex said, to his pony counterpart.

“You… You’re Dax.” Alex said.

“Correct.” Dax said.

“What do you want?” Alex asked.

Dax thought for a moment.

“I want… To exist.” Dax said after a moment.

“What do you mean?” Alex asked, “You’re here, aren’t you?”

“Only because of this world and all of its magic,” Dax said angrily, “If you had your way, I wouldn’t exist.”

“That’s not—“

“Don’t lie to me, Alex.” Dax barked, “I know you better than YOU do.”

Alex didn’t respond.

“It’s not natural being you, you know that?” Dax asked, “Being this… Perfect little pony, with no flaws whatsoever.”

“What does that even mean?” Alex asked.

“It means that you’re lying to yourself!” Dax shouted, “I was manifested because of that dark side of yourself that you push away.”

“I don’t have—“

“Don’t lie to me!” Dax repeated loudly. “You wanted to hurt Comet; you just didn’t have the stones to go through with it.”

Alex knew that he was a little right, deep, deep down.

“If you just let me in, think of everything you can accomplish!” Dax said, “If you let me in, you’ll finally have some character!”

Alex narrowed his eyes.

“Look, I’m not asking you to let me take over your life,” Dax explained, “I just want to be present when I NEED to be.”

“I’ll never let you do that.” Alex growled.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Dax said calmly, “I’m going to give you some time to mull things over.”

“Time?” Alex asked.

“Yes,” Dax replied, “I’m going to take a break from my frequent visits, and let you decide whether or not I should be here.”

“And what if I decide not to ‘accept’ you?” Alex asked.

“Then I’ll take you over by force.” Dax said darkly, “And I’ll force you to watch as I destroy everything you love.”

Alex couldn’t believe he had just heard that.

“Shocked?” Dax asked cockily, “Good. And remember... If I see you or anypony else trying to get rid of me somehow, bad things will happen. I promise.”

“How do you know I was even going to do that?” Alex asked.

“Because I AM YOU!” Dax said loudly, “How many times do I have to say it?”

Alex rolled his eyes.

“Either way, I think it’s about time that I send you home.” Dax said, “Everypony will be dying for some kind of explanation. I’ll be back in a little while for a progress update.”

Before Alex had a change to retort, Dax was gone, and the black room he stood in started to light up.

////

Alex shot up, out of his bed in the orange mansion.

“Alex!” Dash said, approaching the bed. But she suddenly stopped. “Or… Are you Dax?”

“It’s me…” Alex said, still getting his bearings. “I’m so sorry about earlier…”

Dash immediately rushed Alex and wrapped her forelegs around him. “Twilight told me all about Dax, and how he showed up this morning, during the race.”

“I thought it would be longer before he showed back up…” Alex sighed.

“Why didn’t you tell me about him?” Dash asked.

“It’s a hard subject for even me to explain…” Alex sighed, “I hardly understand it myself.”

“Tell me every—“

“Go downstairs and gather everypony together…” Alex said, “I plan on filling everypony in on what’s happened to me over the last while.”

“Okay.” Dash said simply, knowing that it would save a lot of time for him to do this with everypony present.

Alex watched her exit the room, and noticed that she was still wearing her dress. It was a shame that she didn’t get to spend more time in it with him…

////

Alex went downstairs a few minutes later, and found everypony sitting in the living room, anxiously waiting for the full report on what exactly had been happening to him.

So, he started by explaining his random black outs, and sudden surges of power, but left out the moment he had saved Dash’s life, as to not disturb anypony.

Alex then moved on to his abduction by the Doctor, and his black out there as well. He was confident that he was going to have been sucked into space. But, he passed out, and when he came to, he was safe.

The next time anything like that happened to him, it was while they were escaping the underground of the stadium. Dax had come out and stopped Jango from teleporting them away, before disappearing again, leaving Alex, and everypony else very confused.

The next time Dax came out, had been at this party, where he was knocked unconscious by Rainbow Dash. He finished off by outlining the conversation he had just had in his dream.

“And that’s all I know.” Alex sighed.

“Alex, this is very troubling news.” Celestia said.

“An’ Discord is to blame for him?” Applejack asked.

“He was a factor.” Alex answered.

“Do you know any kind of spell that can remove him?” Twilight asked the Princesses.

“Well, perhaps we could—“

“No.” Alex cut in, “If anypony tries anything like that, he said there would be consequences.”

“And you believe his power surpasses our own?” Luna asked.

“He uses discordic magic, Luna. Just like Discord did, so many years ago.” Celestia sighed. “It can’t be stopped by conventional magic. However, it can be canceled out, by the Elements of Harmony.”

“So, should we try to use the Elements of Harmony on Alex?” Dash asked.

“No.” Celestia said, “There’s no telling what it’ll do to him, or what he’ll do to us.”

“It turned me into a filly,” Luna said, “Although my aging process has been significantly increased... It wouldn’t be so simple with Alex.”

“So, how long do you think he’s going to give you to ‘decide’?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know…” Alex said, “A few weeks? A few months?”

“Do you think that he’s capable of doing what he threatened?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know.” Alex admitted.

The room went silent.

“I um… Can I say something?” Fluttershy said, breaking the silence, surprising everypony.

“Of course, Fluttershy.” Celestia said softly.

“Thank you,” Fluttershy said, smiling, “If Dax really IS you, then why would he threaten to destroy everything you love? Wouldn’t he love those things too?”

“That’s a good point,” Twilight said, “But at the same time, he’s a manifestation of Alex’s dark side. Which could mean almost anything really.”

“I’m not sure.” Alex said again.

The room was silent again.

“I know this is like, super DUPER serious…” Pinkie said, “But, why don’t we take a break?”

“I agree with Pinkie,” Rarity said, “We should all take some time to let this sink in.”

“I’m with them on that one,” Alex said, “Besides… I need to apologize to Comet.”

“Are you sure?” Rarity asked, “She has a lot to apologize for herself!”

“I tried to kill her,” Alex shrugged, laughing softly, “I think mine is worse.”

“Well, she’s still outside with Ramsley.” Spike said, pointing toward the back door. “Now’s probably your best chance.”

“Thanks,” Alex said, smiling, “Colors, want to come with me?”

Dash looked around nervously. Comet had betrayed her… And she wasn’t sure she could face her. But, looking at Alex, she realized that he would be there no matter what. She could deal with this. So, she nodded, and walked with him toward the back door.

////

“That’s… really sweet.” Comet said, having just been told the whole story of what Alex had been through, just to get back to Dash.

“He’s quite dedicated to her,” Ramsley said, “She’s really, really important to him.”

Comet nodded. “Ram, can I ask you something?”

Ramsley simply nodded.

“Why are you being so forgiving?” Comet asked, “You’re acting like… Nothing happened.”

“I know who you are,” Ram said, “You’re a good pony, you just made a LOT of bad decisions.”

Comet laughed, “And you’re willing to just… forget it? Even after your friends were locked underground?”

“That was Jango.” Ramsley said, “You didn’t have a hoof in that.”

“I should have kept Jango under control. But, he’s been removed from his position, so, hopefully he won’t hurt anypony like that ever again.” Comet sighed, “I still can’t believe that he pushed your friend out of a blimp.”

“Don’t worry about that.” Alex said from behind them, “I’m fine.”

“Alex! Dash!” Comet said, standing up and turning around. “I-I’m, uh… You’re…”

“I came out here to apologize.” Alex said, “I kinda went a little crazy on you there.”

“You have nothing to apologize for!” Comet said quickly, “I… I did so much to you two.”

“Look,” Alex said, “I know you had your reasons for what you did… But you don’t have to convince me that you’re sorry. I tried to kill you. We’re even… It’s her you have to convince.” He said looking at Dash.

“Dash…” Comet sighed, “You look beautiful in that dress…”

Dash didn’t respond. She simply stared at her.

“I… I don’t expect you to forgive me.” Comet said, “I got you to trust me, and then I used you.”

“You did.” Dash said simply.

“I lied to you, I kept you from Alex…” Comet listed, “I tried to force you into joining the Wonderbolts, and take away any free choice you would have had.”

Dash nodded along with her, as she listed all she did.

“So… I’m sorry.” Comet said, her eyes starting to fill with tears. “I didn’t know what I was taking you away from… I didn’t realize just how strongly you felt for Alex.”

“Obviously.” Dash said quietly.

“And, as s-soon as I saw you two on the race track, I-I realized just how wrong I h-had been.” Comet said, losing the ability to talk properly. “I-I’m so sorry.”

“I can’t just… forgive you.” Dash said. “Nopony has ever done something like this to me…”

Comet nodded, tears now running freely down her cheeks, darkening her coat.

“Maybe in time, I can come to terms, and I can let it go…” Dash continued, “But not right now. You didn’t know how much I missed him… You almost stole me from him, and all of my friends.”

Ramsley couldn’t blame Dash for feeling this way. But, he would be here for Comet. Maybe… Just maybe, he could start helping her become Chaser again.

“That’s all I want to say to you right now.” Dash said, looking away from Comet.

“Come on, Dash.” Alex said softly, “Let’s go inside.”

The two walked back into the house, leaving Ramsley and Comet alone.

As soon as Alex and Dash were out of her sight, Comet started to sob softly, as she leaned into Ramsley’s shoulder.

“Just let it out…” Ramsley said softly.

As sad as the situation was for her, Ramsley was actually happy to see her crying. That just further proved to him that Chaser was in there. She was there, which meant that he might have some luck getting her back.

////

As Alex and Dash returned to their friends, Twilight walked past the pair, and out the door to go see Ramsley.

“Where is she going?” Dash asked.

“We’ve decided to leave tonight.” Spike said.

“Oh…” Alex said, “Should I go pack?”

“What about my stuff at the stadium?” Dash asked.

“Everything has been teleported back to Ponyville already,” Celestia said.

“That was fast!” Dash said.

“I’ve missed sleeping in my bed.” Alex said, “It’s been three months!”

“For us, maybe!” Dash laughed, acting as if she hadn’t just had that exchange with Comet.

“It’s hard to believe that it’s only been a few day for you!” Spike said.

“Speaking of that, are we going to go after The Doctor?” Alex asked the room.

“I know better than to chase after that pony,” Celestia said, “He’s an elusive one.”

“You know him?!” Alex asked in surprise.

“He has been told in legends that are older than either of us.” Luna explained, “He has a way of showing up unannounced, at any given point in time.”

“And he’s… a bad guy?” Alex asked.

“Not from what we’ve seen.” Celestia said, a little confused. “He’s always been the good guy. He’s done some amazing things in the past.”

“I’ll have to try to find him again then,” Alex said, “Maybe then I can get the full story, because… well, he was just talking nonsense when he pulled me into his ship.”

“I wish you luck then.” Celestia said looking past Alex, toward Twilight and Ramsley, “Ah, Ramsley. I don’t believe we’ve been formally introduced.”

Ramsley immediately knelt down, “Your majesty.”

“Please stand,” Celestia said softly, “I wanted to thank you, and let you know that I owe you a debt of gratitude for assisting my friends.”

“It was nothing.” Ramsley said modestly, “I would have done it for anypony.”

“And I thank you for having that attitude.” Celestia said again, “If there is ever anything that I, Or Princess Luna can do for you, please let us know.”

“Well, should I ever been in a situation that requires the assistance of a Princess, I’ll make sure to let you know.” Ramsley smiled.

“I’m happy to hear it.” Celestia said.

“So, everypony is leaving early?” Ramsley asked, a bit sad to have his new friends leaving early.

“We think we’ve overstayed our welcome…” Twilight said, “With everything that’s happened, I think we should all just work on getting back to our normal lives.”

“I agree.” Ramsley said, “But, what should I do with all of Pinkie’s party supplies? They’re still set up.”

Everypony looked around for Pinkie, but found that she was missing from the room.

“Where did Pinkie go?” Alex asked, “Maybe—Oh, there she is.”

Everypony watched Pinkie walk back into the room with a single, rather small duffel bag in her mouth.

Putting the bag on the floor, Pinkie quickly spoke up, “I got everything packed up, don’t worry about cleaning anything up!”

Ramsley looked at the bag with a bit of surprise, “You fit it all in there?”

“Mhmm!” Pinkie nodded, picking the bag back up.

“Well, I suppose that’s all then.” Ramsley said, “Oh, should I pack everypony’s things?”

“Already taken care of,” Spike said.

“Oh. Well then…” Ramsley said, “I guess you’re all set.”

Everypony nodded.

“Thank you so much for your hospitality.” Rarity said.

“I hope we get to come back soon.” Fluttershy said, having wanted to explore the city a little more.

“Yeah!” Pinkie added, “It was a lot of fun!”

“Be sure that you’re keepin’ in touch!” Applejack smiled.

“And if you ever need anything from us, don’t hesitate to ask!” Twilight said.

“I won’t.” Ram said, before turning to face Alex and Dash.

“If it weren’t for you, I’d be a Wonderbolt right now.” Dash said, “Thank you for helping me see Alex before I became one.”

“Thank you,” Alex said extending a hoof, “And who knows? Maybe when I’m rich and famous, I’ll be able to hire you for my mansion.”

“You could never afford me.” Ramsley joked, shaking his hoof. “…I know we’ve only known one another for a short time, but please feel free to write, if you ever have the time.”

“Hey! What about me?” Spike said, jumping next to them.

“You too, Spike.” Ramsley laughed. “I’d like updates on you and your lady friend. I don’t want to miss the wedding!”

Spike blushed. “Of course not! I’ll need somepony to organize the whole affair!”

“I look forward to it.” Ram smiled.

“Is everypony ready to go?” Celestia asked.

Backing away from Ramsley, Alex, Spike, and Dash approached Princess Celestia, and Luna.

“Goodbye everypony.” Ramsley said, waving to the group.

Celestia cast a spell that enveloped the group in a bubble.

Everypony waved back to Ramsley, as the bubble suddenly became blindingly bright, and vanished, leaving him alone in the living room.

Ramsley smiled, turned, and started heading back to Comet.

“I guess things are going to be back to normal now.”

////

Sorry it took so long to get this posted. But, I’m now officially done with Chasing the Rainbow! So, I can go back to writing ‘Episode’ chapters for Off the Record!

Just to clear up a little confusion, this is NOT the end of the story. I still have so many plans for upcoming things! There are going to be Dax chapters… Cutie Mark Crusader chapters (coming up next)… A changeling side story that will be written in the same manner as this one… Discord still needs to be battled! And, of course, Ramsley and Cuddly Bear need to make a reappearance!

So, keep your eyes open! I’m going to start posting at my old pace in a few weeks, with shorter, more frequent chapters.

So… expect to see “Call of the Cutie” in a little bit!

PreviousChapters Next