• Published 24th Apr 2012
  • 42,266 Views, 4,897 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -- Off The Record - The King of Hearts



A new pony is introduced to Equestria just before the fight with Nightmare Moon in Episode 1. Changing the entire story.

  • ...
298
 4,897
 42,266

PreviousChapters Next
The 100% Canon Wedding

////
The 100% Canon Wedding
////

“Alright, well, you all need to clear your calendars for tomorrow night.” Trixie said, looking back to the group of ‘squee’ing’ friends, “Because you’re all going to a wedding.”

“Wedding?!” Pinkie asked, “Do you mean—“

“Oh!” Trixie said suddenly, looking at the watch that just so happened to be on her arm, “I have something to do! I’ll be back in a little bit!”

With that, Trixie vanished in a quick spell.

“So,” Alex whispered, scratching the back of his head, “They’re really getting married?”

“That’s what she said.” Applejack tilted her head, “Have they talked to ya’, Pinkie?”

“No!” Pinkie said in a hushed tone, suddenly offended that she hadn’t been asked to plan this magical occasion between the two ponies sleeping on the couch in front of them, “How could they leave me out of it?!”

“You’re offended?” Spike asked, as he pointed to his chest, “She’s my sister! And she didn’t say a word to me!”

“Nor I.” Rarity frowned, looking back to Fluttershy, who was shocked in her own silent way, “Still! I think we should all take it upon ourselves to show her that we still care about her!”

“Yeah!” Dash agreed, looking between Pinkie and Rarity, “Maybe we could throw her a saucy bachelorette party! I know some good… ahem, male entertainment.”

Alex frowned at her, “You had better be talking about me.”

“I have an idea!” Pinkie exclaimed in her quietest voice, ignoring them completely as she gathered everypony in to huddle, whispering commands to each of them slowly, and concisely, as she giggled with excitement over her plan, “Okay! Has everypony got it?!”

They all gave her their own acknowledgement.

“Wonderful.” She whispered, rubbing her hooves together manically, “This’ll teach them to leave me out of their wedding plans!”

“Why is Pinkie looking so evil?” Fluttershy asked as the screen quickly faded to back.

////

Twilight smiled as she inhaled slowly. Something smelt good. Like… a cake was being baked somewhere around her… But she was in the library, wasn’t she?

Alpha was along with Twilight, being woken by a sudden change in smell.

“Mmm…” Alpha mumbled, having not opened his eyes yet, “Something smells good!”

“Yeah…” Twilight agreed softly, as the two of them quickly remembered the position they were in.

Both snapped open their eyes, and looked to each other embarrassedly. It was a sweet moment that they both enjoyed immensely. However, Alpha noticed something very strange about Twilight.

“What are you wearing…?” Alpha asked, frowning at the long, elegant purple dress she was wearing, “it looks like you’re about to get married.”

“I was gonna say the same thing to you!” Twilight said, pulling back from his chest, “You’re wearing Alex’s white suit!”

“Yeah, sorry.” Alex spoke up, scaring the two of them, “Rarity had a black tuxedo, but you’re black already…”

“A-Alex?” Twilight asked, looking up from Alpha as she realized Alex wasn’t the only pony in the room with her, “What are you all doing here?!”

“Trixie told us everything.” Pinkie said sternly, standing behind an alter that was positioned in front of the entrance, “So we’re here to marry you guys, so you don’t have to stress about the real ceremony in a couple of days!”

Twilight scanned the room, and saw all of her close friends sitting in the room with her and Alpha.

Rarity and Fluttershy were crying like babies on each other, both moved by the incredible amount of love being shown by Twilight and Alpha at this moment. Spike

Alex and Dash were also savagely crying in to each other, deeply moved by the emotion Rarity and Fluttershy were showing them.

And at the very back, was a sobbing Spike, and additionally, a bawling Applejack.

“I think we all need to calm down for a second,” Alpha said, fidgeting with the his tight tuxedo, “Twilight and I aren’t—“

“Aren’t getting married today?!” Pinkie finished for him, “Wrong! Because if you try to leave us out again, we’ll all be really hurt!”

“I understand that, Pinkie.” Twilight said slowly, hoping to convey her seriousness, “But Alpha and I aren’t getting married in two days!”

What?!” Pinkie gasped, as she narrowed her eyes at them, “Did you two already have another early ceremony, so you wouldn’t have to worry about the big one in Canterlot?!”

Rarity only sobbed louder, and Fluttershy joined in right behind her.

“What is so sad?!” Alpha asked them, shaking his head at them, “And there was no early ceremony!”

The ponies in the room acted like he hadn’t even said a word.

“I can’t believe Twilight beat us all to the alter!” Rainbow Dash cried, “Why would you get married so fast anyway? Just to beat us?”

“Maybe she got pregnant,” Alex sighed sadly, before his eyes filled with realization, “You’re pregnant!”

“Ohmygosh!” Pinkie gasped, as Spike stood up in the back of the room, “Is it twins?!”

“How could you not tell us about the twins, Twilight?” Spike demanded, standing up from his seat, “I object! Can I do that yet, Pinkie? Because I’m objecting!”

“No Spike!” Pinkie shouted over him, getting too involved with the volume in the room, “You object at the end!”

“Why don’t we just end this already?” Alpha shouted over them, as the room suddenly fell silent, leaving him feeling awkward for shouting.

“If you’re in such a rush to get to cake… fine!” Pinkie said, opening her books, “Do you, Twilight, take Alpha to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“Pinkie, I—“

“Ugh!” She groaned, “Alpha? Do you take Twilight to be your wife?!”

“Would you just listen to us?” Alpha shouted, “We are not—“

“Hey!” Pinkie said, her tone changing complet”Nely, “You two like cake, right?”

“Well, I know I do.” Alpha said with a big smile as he nodded.

I definitely do!” Twilight also answered.

“Great!” Pinkie shouted, throwing a pile of cooked rice at Alpha’s face, “You’re married!”

“I missed my objection!” Spike shouted, as Twilight and Alpha looked to each other in panic.

“No!” Alpha said instantly, shocked that Pinkie’s ruse had worked on them both, “This is going to fast! Why would this happen to us?!”

“This is all Trixie’s fault!” Twilight shouted, shaking her hooves at the sky, cursing her new tenant, “How could she do this to us?!”

“Next time I see her, I’m going to change in to a mare so I can slap her!” Alpha added.

“Trixieeeeeeeeeeee!” They both shouted at once.

////

“Oh, and just to be clear!” Trixie said to Pinkie, shaking her head clear of those thoughts, “Twilight’s brother is getting married. Not her.”

“Uh… I figured.” Pinkie said in a ‘no duh’ tone, “Why? Did you think I’d do something like… throw an early wedding ceremony because she left us out of her main one?”

Trixie laughed both loudly, and terribly.

“What?” She said, still forcing her laughter, “Of course not! Why would I think that?”

“I’d kill for some bacon.” Alex added.

PreviousChapters Next